(OOS)Gamestop.com- Sakura Wars: SLML Premium Edition In-Stock Used

[quote name='mythus']what i'm thinking is that they probably just toss the extra in order to reduce shipping costs. it seems like everyone that has ordered online has only received the game w/ the case and no manual.[/QUOTE]
That makes sense for the most part, by why no manual? That shouldn't increase shipping costs.

[quote name='bitzer']The ones coming back are probably people who ordered them looking for complete sets but returned them when they arrived with just the disc... I'd like for some more new ones to become available...[/QUOTE]
Haha, that makes sense, too. :p I'll update the OP if new ones come back in stock, since it seems like nobody actually wants just the game.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That makes sense for the most part, by why no manual? That shouldn't increase shipping costs.[/QUOTE]

the manual for this game doesn't fit in its case if you saw the unwrapping vid. it probably weighs a bit. they probably wouldn't ship it with a manual if it had 3 pages in it. shippers were probably notified to remove all excess fat from ps2 games since by their regulations, they don't need to send it.

I was just about to pick up a used copy of the Wii version until I saw that it said it "may not include an instruction manual or original box". I thought GS's new policy was to include the box and manual for all used current gen games?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Haha, that makes sense, too. :p I'll update the OP if new ones come back in stock, since it seems like nobody actually wants just the game.[/QUOTE]

It's back in stock new at Amazon.

[quote name='mythus']got my used 20$ copy without anything but case, frontart, and game discs. returned it to the store and reordered a new one online for 30$ w/ 25% honored.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, I didn't even get the case or frontart with mine. Just 2 game discs in sleeves stuffed inside a gamestop case, although the discs don't look like they've been used at all so they probably pulled them from a new game and tossed the rest of the stuff to save on shipping as was mentioned. So much for ordering from gamestop.com, in the future I'm back to Amazon and Gamefly

Edited OP. I was just about to go through with another order for a PS2 copy, but it went out of stock when I was going through the checkout process.

The reason I was trying again is because I got in my order of Prinny + Drumsticks today. It came in this ridiculously huge box because of the drumsticks' length, so I figured if they were going to toss out the extras because it would cost them more in shipping, if they were already going to pay for that size box for the sticks, they might as well include the extras. :p If it comes back in stock, I'll try it again.

I picked this up based on word of mouth and I was pretty disappointed. I only played for a few hours but the glacial pace is killing me. Seemed like it took forever to get to the first battle. Does it ever pick up?

bread's done
Back