(OOS) Guilty Gear Judgement (PSP) $9.99 @ Circuitcity.com

Professor Oreo

CAGiversary!
EDIT: Back in stock at the sale price of $9.99 as of 5/1 6:17 PST
Now sold out again...
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Guilty-Gear-Judgment-PSP/sem/rpsm/oid/178678/catOid/-14701/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
-------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: In stock as of 4/20 1:16 PST
Now sold out... should restock soon, at least by 4/29/08

-------------------------------------------------------

Currently circuitcity.com has Guilty Gear Judgement listed for $12.99 but it's out of stock. So I'm figuring that it's probably $12.99 in store if you can find it since their prices are usually identical between the online store and the B&M stores.

Here's the link to the sold-out page
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Guilty-Gear-Judgment-PSP/sem/rpsm/oid/178678/catOid/-14701/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Mods feel free to lock this up if this is old news...

I noticed they also have Rocket Slime for DS for only $16.96 but out of stock as of right now. I already own it, but for those who don't I can definitely tell you that that game is worth $16.96

I have been keeping track on this price on circuit city for over a week now, and I was going to post it if it showed up as in stock. I checked their store about a week ago and they had none in stock, so I didn't bother posting it. You can still find the game at ToysRUs's though for $30, though I just got my copy a few days ago off of Ebay for $17 total...only a couple bucks over what I would have paid over the Circuit City total price, so it was worth it. Though, this game is getting hard to find though, as there are barely any on Ebay.. :(

I'll swing buy there later. If i can grab a couple (if they have any), i will be willing to sell it to ya guys for 20 dollars shipped.

I don't see too many of these around. So I thought this one might be hard to find cheap so I bought it for 30% off ($21) at BB a while back.

I see this price a few days ago....not sure how long it has been $12.99 though. I haven't found a single one at Circuit City either...

Is this game any good? The graphics look great, but how's the gameplay? I'm most interested in the side-scrolling mode it appears to have.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Is this game any good? The graphics look great, but how's the gameplay? I'm most interested in the side-scrolling mode it appears to have.[/quote]

It's actually 2 games in one. There's a 2D one-on-one fighting game like Street Fighter, and then there's the side-scrolling beat-'em-up game. The controls are great for the the first one and decent for the second one. If you dig 2D fighters then this is a steal at $13 if you can find it.

I dont know if Circuit Citys ever carried this game or not....

I asked at one store if they could look it up in the compueter and see if anybody had it, but there was no Guitly Gear Judgement even listed in their book....so they couldn't get a UPC to look it up

i've been looking for this game forever at cc!! i never seen it there at all, good luck to anybody that finds it:applause:

I scored last copy at BB today after Pricematch with CC website (Printout the page from CC.com $12.99 and take to customer service desk). Glad i had $10 Reward Zone GC + $3.XX after taxes.

Circuit City has Guilty Gear Judgement for the PSP for $12.99 IN STOCK NOW! I just ordered it. Hurry! Delivery Only.

[quote name='punkylala']Circuit City has Guilty Gear Judgement for the PSP for $12.99 IN STOCK NOW! I just ordered it. Hurry! Delivery Only.[/quote]

I was just about to update the original thread about this... Speedy also let us know that this game is going to be $9.99 at Circuit City in their weekly ad starting on 4/29. So chances are that they are going to ship new stock to the stores for the sale.

Here's the link to the game at CC http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Guilty-Gear-Judgment-PSP/sem/rpsm/oid/178678/catOid/-14701/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

So what do you think are the odds that they'll have online stock when it hits $10?

Edit: Could I buy online now and then get it price adjusted in-store?

[quote name='SDC']So what do you think are the odds that they'll have online stock when it hits $10?

Edit: Could I buy online now and then get it price adjusted in-store?[/quote]

Yes you can. That's exactly what I intend to do as I just ordered one now. :D

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Yes you can. That's exactly what I intend to do as I just ordered one now. :D[/QUOTE]

thx, for information. now i'm definatly going to order it

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the heads up. I probably would have made a long and futile drive trying to find and have this PM'ed at BB tonight.

I can only imagine the dirty looks I'm going to get when I ask for a $4 price adjust in-store later though. :roll:

Might you folks know how long a window I have to price-adjust? It could be a few weeks before I can get over to CC.

[quote name='SDC']Might you folks know how long a window I have to price-adjust? It could be a few weeks before I can get over to CC.[/quote]

Their website states that you have 30 days from the time of purchase, but I think it would be tougher to get them to match a sale price that was no longer vaild in their system. So I'm guessing your best bet is to price match from 4/29-5/5.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I'm guessing your best bet it to price match from 4/29-5/5.[/QUOTE]

That'll be cutting it close, but I'll do my best. Will the price be reflected on the website (so that I can just print it out) or do I need a Sunday ad?
...also: I bought two copies, so I'm in it for the long haul. The best part? I don't have a PSP, I just freakin' love Guilty Gear.

I scored last copy at BB today after Pricematch with CC website (Printout the page from CC.com $12.99 and take to customer service desk). Glad i had $10 Reward Zone GC + $3.XX after taxes.

I think thats exactly what im going to do! Stupid question, does it have to be online in stock or just a price? Cause if I go this weekend it may be out. Guess Ill print a page showing its instock?:D

It doesn't really indicate one way or another on the website. It says they PM online prices from major competitors w/ b&m stores. It also says they reserve the right to verify availability, but I would assume that given the option of either giving you the discount or calling every CC store in your town they'll probably just give you the deal.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Cause if I go this weekend it may be out. Guess Ill print a page showing its instock?:D[/quote]

Hmm, the ship date for me is 4/24 and set to arrive by 5/7. Anyone earlier?

That's cutting it too close and after. For those who've pricematched before, can you just bring in the receipt or is the physical game required to tag along? Thx.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Hmm, the ship date for me is 4/24 and set to arrive by 5/7. Anyone earlier?

That's cutting it too close and after. For those who've pricematched before, can you just bring in the receipt or is the physical game required to tag along? Thx.[/quote]

Circuit city shipping is usually very fast so I wouldn't be surprised if it arrived 3-4 days after it shipped. They always seem to give me these outlandish timeframe windows for my orders to arrive, but they usually show up less than a week after I order them. I wouldn't worry about it.

So if CC reduces this to $9.99 in the B&M stores, you can just go in and show them that you bought it online and they'll credit you? Do you just bring your invoice or what?

The price in the circular doesn't kick in until the 29th, so it stands to reason that it will/should be back for that week -- and cheaper!

Check often cuz the online store restocks early mornings most days. Their email notification doesn't always work though.

[quote name='icruise']So if CC reduces this to $9.99 in the B&M stores, you can just go in and show them that you bought it online and they'll credit you? Do you just bring your invoice or what?[/quote]

Exactly. That's what it says on their website. Just bring the packing invoice showing the order number and the price paid and they should credit you the difference.

i missed out- again! :(

err... anybody willing to sell me a copy (maybe, an extra you happened to buy) for $15 shipped...? :D

Just a heads up, my CC was completely out of this game a week ago, but when I went to pick up Pokemon this morning they had half a dozen copies marked $12.99. If you missed out on this game online and couldn't find it in-store before you might want to try your local b&m again.

[quote name='fairtrade']Just a heads up, my CC was completely out of this game a week ago, but when I went to pick up Pokemon this morning they had half a dozen copies marked $12.99.[/quote] I was just about to post about this. I saw the same at my local CC.

They did not have Guilty Gear at the Circuit City in Laguna Hills, CA.

However, they did have PSP Chili Con Carnage at 19.99, and PS2 Karaoke Revolution Party, which they didn't have at all a couple weeks ago, for 9.99.

They had four copies of Guilty Gear at CC in Canton, Ohio. I would have bought one, but I already have a copy from Ebay. I didn't think they'd actually get any in, thats why I bought off Ebay...Go figure the one thing that I don't actually wait for, they get in. Every time I do wait for something to get back in stock, it never happens. :p

[quote name='TehTriggerman']damn,

Looks like another trip out to CC B&M to check for a restock. :bomb:[/quote]

and remember to take your $5 BB coupon! Picked one up today for $7.99/tx/.....

bread's done
Back