[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrSneis']Got my 3 prints today, all look really great. The illusive man however has a small crease 1/4" crease in the upper right corner :([/QUOTE]
i have a story about them that is amazing, bioware that is. if they dont use wrapping paper in your tube, complain right away!

i have a garrus, jack, omega, and minuteman lithograph with a tiny rip on the left side that wouldnt be seen if someone used matting when they frame it. i would be interesting in trading any 2 for a mint citadel or illos if anyone interested. they sell easily on ebay 90 dollars each, evendamaged.

You guys are hilarious. If you can track the progress of your item by location, date, and time it's a tracking system. It doesn't have to be called a tracking system to be a tracking system. And to be quite honest it doesn't even need to be intended be one.

Just ask yourself if you can track your item through delivery confirmation? Yes? You've just used a tracking system. It's very simple and also very ironic you could refer to me as slow.

Jesus you are slow.

Let's say you buy a baseball bat. But instead of using it as a baseball bat, you use it to pound nails -- hey guess what? -- it's still a baseball bat, not a hammer. And if that baseball bat doesn't do a very good job as a hammer, it's because it was never intended to be a hammer. It simply does the job as a secondary option but not what it was created for.

Do you understand a-nal-o-gy? Can you say it with me?

So for you to bitch about the efficacy of the USPS Delivery Confirmation system as a tracking system means there is no irony, you're simply the slow one, not us.

[quote name='confoosious']Jesus you are slow.

Let's say you buy a baseball bat. But instead of using it as a baseball bat, you use it to pound nails -- hey guess what? -- it's still a baseball bat, not a hammer. And if that baseball bat doesn't do a very good job as a hammer, it's because it was never intended to be a hammer. It simply does the job as a secondary option but not what it was created for.

Do you understand a-nal-o-gy? Can you say it with me?

So for you to bitch about the efficacy of the USPS Delivery Confirmation system as a tracking system means there is no irony, you're simply the slow one, not us.[/QUOTE]

Let me make it REALLY simple for you. Click this USPS link for Delivery confirmation and then argue that it isn't a tracking system:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
It's called "Track & Confirm"
"Verify delivery with Delivery Confirmation. Our low cost Delivery Confirmation service gives you the date, ZIP Code™ and time your article was delivered. If delivery was attempted you will get the date and time of attempted delivery. You can easily access this information with our Track & Confirm tool."

I know it takes a big man to admit he may have been wrong. I won't expect that from you. Goodnight :)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Let me make it REALLY simple for you. Click this USPS link for Delivery confirmation and then argue that it isn't a tracking system:

I know it takes a big man to admit he may have been wrong. I won't expect that from you. Goodnight :)[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbass, that's because that system is also used to input EXPRESS MAIL numbers, which is tracked by the USPS and is tracked every step of the way.

Most other mail, you buy DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, which only is intended to CONFIRM a DELIVERY.

OOooooooh. Now what? I believe the kids today call that pwnage. Goodnight indeed.

I don't expect you to answer so I'll email you a life vest so you don't drown in your own stupidity.

edit: hahah you're so pathetic you edited your post after I quoted it! And it still means you're wrong. Hahhahaha.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Let me make it REALLY simple for you. Click this USPS link for Delivery confirmation and then argue that it isn't a tracking system:
"Verify delivery with Delivery Confirmation. Our low cost Delivery Confirmation service gives you the date, ZIP Code™ and time your article was delivered. If delivery was attempted you will get the date and time of attempted delivery. You can easily access this information with our Track & Confirm tool."

I know it takes a big man to admit he may have been wrong. I won't expect that from you. Goodnight :)[/QUOTE]
Actually confoosious is right.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']confoosious - Thanks for finishing the newbie pwnage for me. :)

Edit: Illusive Man lithograph = stunning in real life :D[/QUOTE]

It was almost too easy.

I still havent gotten shipment confirmation but my credit card got charged so I hope i'm ok.

Got mine in the mail today. As others have said, stunning print. Picked up the Illusive Man and I am not disappointed. Now to get a frame!

Got my citadel today. Print looks great. Little ding in the corner but nothing too bad. And my print is 183 / 400... thought it would be much higher given that these were stock they found after selling out.

[quote name='confoosious']Hey dumbass, that's because that system is also used to input EXPRESS MAIL numbers, which is tracked by the USPS and is tracked every step of the way.

Most other mail, you buy DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, which only is intended to CONFIRM a DELIVERY.

OOooooooh. Now what? I believe the kids today call that pwnage. Goodnight indeed.

I don't expect you to answer so I'll email you a life vest so you don't drown in your own stupidity.

edit: hahah you're so pathetic you edited your post after I quoted it! And it still means you're wrong. Hahhahaha.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think I edited it WHILE you were quoting it, your response wasn't there yet by the time I was finished. Just adding a bit more information for you. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

I think the whole point of what I was trying to say was misconstrued by simple retardation for the sake of argument and "pwnage". Regardless of whether the INTENT of delivery confirmation is simply delivery confirmation, it also incorporates a tracking system. Whether it is secondary or not, it IS (or contains) a tracking element. For example here is an item I sent using Delivery Confirmation and yet it TRACKED the progress of my package.

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0001 3549 XXXX
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:06 PM on February 19, 2010 in NAPA, CA 94558.

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Delivered, February 19, 2010, 12:06 pm, NAPA, CA 94558
bullet_circle.gif

Processed through Sort Facility, February 18, 2010, 6:26 am, RICHMOND, CA 94804
bullet_circle.gif

Processed through Sort Facility, February 13, 2010, 6:15 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15095
bullet_circle.gif

Acceptance, February 11, 2010, 12:30 pm, SOMEWHERE, OH 12345
So let's get back to the point and ask this question: Using the above Delivery Confirmation number, was I able to TRACK this package regardless of the original intent of delivery confirmation?

The answer is yes and therefore it IS a tracking system. Seriously, let logic take over, just for a minute.

And to address your analogy. Sure a baseball bat is still a baseball bat, but it can also be a weapon or in your example a tool. You are right it also serves a secondary purpose and you even said that the tracking in delivery confirmation is a secondary purpose or "gravy". I never actually debated the fact that it's original intent was delivery confirmation, but as the above example shows it becomes a tracking system also. You seemed so hell bent on insisting it isn't a tracking system but never actually said it wasn't. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I'm not going to address this subject anymore here because it's not fair to everyone else trying to read about the threads INTENDED purpose. My original intent was to ease the mind of a poster who was wondering where his items were. But I guess it gets boring in your parents basement and you need a little fun.

Lastly, I wonder how the previous poster just before mine knew his prints were arriving tomorrow. Oh yeah, he must have tracked them.

Have a good day :)

i think a better word would be anticipation because the track is off by a few hours

i had a few items given to me with a tracking number. i would put it every now and then in the tracking slot and it would give me a location.

I did not care much about the other states but when i realized it was here in NJ, i anticipated it's shipping. i realized it would first have to reach the post office in my city for the next day to be given to me. so yeah, i anticipated my order and gave an estimate on what day the mailman would come to my house and hand me my package.

Well I finally got my second email conformation, but reading this topic how are you guys tracking it? Do I use the number included in the email because my orders do not show up on their website.
Edit: Nevermind I just checked my other tracking number and it works now only a day late seeing how I got my item yesterday

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of these. I almost wish I'd ordered more than one but I have so many other posters there wouldn't be room for two from ME2.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

1) Got my shipment confirmation! Wooo.

2) Do I really need to argue with Carrot Cake Kid anymore? We've all concluded that he's wrong here right? I don't need to waste my time, correct?

[quote name='confoosious']Ladies and Gentlemen,

1) Got my shipment confirmation! Wooo.

2) Do I really need to argue with Carrot Cake Kid anymore? We've all concluded that he's wrong here right? I don't need to waste my time, correct?[/QUOTE]
1) Yay me too!
2) Please don't. Be a bigger man, man.

[quote name='Zaniel']Got my Illusive Man print today. #13, bay-bee.[/QUOTE]

Do you also own #14, because that one is up on ebay right now for $150 ;)

If anyone received theirs, I would love a picture to see how they arrived and how it was packaged. Please post pictures.

I won't see mine for almost a month as I am away from home :(

well good and bad news for me i ordered 2 of each minus citadel was sold out. and one of the arch demon(LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!) anyhow all are pristine minus one of the collectors has severe dmg on one side as far as bends and rips. im calling and want a refund or partial on that its bs.

[quote name='leesiulung']If anyone received theirs, I would love a picture to see how they arrived and how it was packaged. Please post pictures.

I won't see mine for almost a month as I am away from home :([/QUOTE]

My Afterlife Litho arrived in a large Flat box open on 3 sides with I think 6 pieces of tape holding it together, with the picture in between two pieces of styrofoam. I surprised to get such a low number though (33/300) and it's going to look great on my next the Illusive Man when that arrives and my Mass Effect Redemption Issue 1 cover Poster signed by the artist and writer.

[quote name='gauu']well good and bad news for me i ordered 2 of each minus citadel was sold out. and one of the arch demon(LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!) anyhow all are pristine minus one of the collectors has severe dmg on one side as far as bends and rips. im calling and want a refund or partial on that its bs.[/QUOTE]

I know the BioWare Store was holding back a very limited number of prints for people who received a damaged shipment. If I were you I would take pictures of the print / shipping container, explain your situation, and shoot an email to customer service.

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']My Afterlife Litho arrived in a large Flat box open on 3 sides with I think 6 pieces of tape holding it together, with the picture in between two pieces of styrofoam. I surprised to get such a low number though (33/300) and it's going to look great on my next the Illusive Man when that arrives and my Mass Effect Redemption Issue 1 cover Poster signed by the artist and writer.[/QUOTE]

How did you receive the signed ME Redemption Poster?

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']My Afterlife Litho arrived in a large Flat box open on 3 sides with I think 6 pieces of tape holding it together, with the picture in between two pieces of styrofoam. I surprised to get such a low number though (33/300) and it's going to look great on my next the Illusive Man when that arrives and my Mass Effect Redemption Issue 1 cover Poster signed by the artist and writer.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to the description punch .... mine just came in about 10 minutes ago.

I must say, when I first picked up the package, I was EXTREMELY worried that these prints were going to be damaged. As described above, the quality of the packaging really surprised me. The outside is two very thin pieces cardboard, and inside of that are two thin pieces of styrafoam. Inside the styrafoam are the prints. This is all held together by 8 pieces of packing tape (3 on top, 3 on bottom, and 1 on each side).

The thing that worried me most about this is that the sides are completely open (aside from where the tape is). This is NOT a sealed box. So basically, if any water gets in the side (say its raining when your prints get delivered) they bound to get wet.

The package is also quite easy to bend. The outside cardboard of my package had the telltale signs of being folded slightly.

Now with that said...my prints had no damage. Before I opened it I was extremely worried, and I can definitely see how these could be easily damaged during transit.

On the other hand, they are quite beautiful (I got The Citadel & Illusive Man). I can't wait to get them framed!

So I'm wondering just how concerned I should be. I haven't received any sort of shipping confirmation email, the order was placed march 26th, paypal claims it was completed as of april 1st, and while I have an order confirmed email, I can't seem to log into the website to check on it. Somehow I think I managed to place an order without an account? I'm a little confused.

Should I be contacting customer service? and if so, how? The contact us link just takes me to a login page... which I can't get through.

***********ALL READ***********
if you got a damaged litho contact bioware ASAP!!!
just got off phone and heres the email i got back

Update for Case #BW_01337 - "please help in ref to my order" Hello Edward

Just got off the phone with you. We will be shipping out the new litho very shortly. Send us some pictures here and we will take a look and see what we can do from now on. Thanks so much for your patience and time

Rob and BWS
the guy greg who called me said theres a good chance like very good that i dont need to send the damaged litho back. he said if it was like a shirt they could fix it but a litho cant do much with. luckily enough its the white outer border on left thats damaged badly so im going to try to either flatten it out or resize and cut it smaller. either way hes sending a new one protected to me.

I just received my lithographs. Wow.... just... wow. They came in perfect condition and look absolutely stunning. Citadel #284 and Illusive Man #254, #255.

Illusive Man litho in. #96 of 400 in pristine condition. Was actually surprised to get one in the first quarter of the print run. Another stunning litho.

Uh, got 2 Citadel lithos instead of my Illusive Man lithos. Worked out great because Citadel is what I wanted to begin with, but they were sold out.

Just got mine as well. I was super worried when I saw the flimsy packaging, but when I opened it it looked perfect.

#88 (Favorite number too, what luck) Illusive Man

Got my Illusive man, 87/400. Perfect condition, luckily. They didn't even write "do not bend" or anything on the box.

The litho itself is absolutely beautiful. I'm definitely getting it framed.

[quote name='gauu']well good and bad news for me i ordered 2 of each minus citadel was sold out. and one of the arch demon(LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!) anyhow all are pristine minus one of the collectors has severe dmg on one side as far as bends and rips. im calling and want a refund or partial on that its bs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gauu']my question is you think they will do anything ???[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you had a better attitude when you called, they would probably do something. :roll:

Why do people automatically get in a huff BEFORE they contact customer service?

If anyone has an illusive man litho to sell, please send me a pm. Of course these things go on sale when i'm out of town.

I just received my Illusive Man lithograph number 315/400. I though there were only going to be 300 copies or did I miss read it?

bread's done
Back