[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainCaputo']I just received my Illusive Man lithograph number 315/400. I though there were only going to be 300 copies or did I miss read it?[/QUOTE]

You misread it:

[quote name='Bioware']ME2 Illusive Man Lithograph

18x24 litho, 100lb paper. 400 printed, signed and numbered by artist.
Pre-Order this item will ship on 4/2/10.

Price: $29.95 Out of Stock[/quote]

The Citadel one is so beautiful. Wow. I wish I had seen this in time to grab myself a copy. Ah well. I hope I can find one someday from a person who knows how to take care of their things.

(Or if any of you have an extra, please PM me!)

FYI I picked a nice 18x24 frame from Michaels yesterday for $30ish; fits the litho 100% perfectl.

I'm going to pick up a second today hopefully!

Only downside, it's not one of those "wire" type hangars, you have to use 2 nails.

[quote name='leesiulung']Wish I got the Citadel... anyhow, can't you get cheap NICE frames at Ikea?[/QUOTE]

I hate ikea but probably lol. I have one frame from them for another poster of mine, it feels really cheap (not very good wood, acrylic plastic face).

[quote name='leesiulung']Wish I got the Citadel... anyhow, can't you get cheap NICE frames at Ikea?[/QUOTE]

I dig Afterlife, Citadel, and Illusive. All pretty awesome looking.

[quote name='MrSneis']FYI I picked a nice 18x24 frame from Michaels yesterday for $30ish; fits the litho 100% perfectl.

I'm going to pick up a second today hopefully!

Only downside, it's not one of those "wire" type hangars, you have to use 2 nails.[/QUOTE]

Did you use any coupons? Spending $30 to frame something I spent $30 on seem kind of odd.... but as a fan I might just do it.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Michael's currently has a 50% off coupon good for one regular priced item.

http://mic.michaels.com/20100325USA.aspx

Good through Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I won't be able to use it. I won't be home for another couple of weeks....

Anyhow, is that $30 frame at Michaels normal price or discounted?

[quote name='leesiulung']Thanks, but I won't be able to use it. I won't be home for another couple of weeks....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, Michael's ALWAYS has coupons. You may need to check the Sunday paper, because they don't always post them online, but they usually have 40% coupons on a weekly basis. They'll also take competitor coupons if you can find a Jo-Ann Fabrics or Hobby Lobby coupon.

Damn, I'm so pissed I missed some of these. Oh, well maybe I can will one of these in the bizarre auctions!

[quote name='BingoBrown']Michael's currently has a 50% off coupon good for one regular priced item.

http://mic.michaels.com/20100325USA.aspx

Good through Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know of that coupon. The one I picked up was "already on sale" so they wouldn't let me double up :(

I think I would have saved maybe $3-5 more though had I had the original price - 50% ($45 original, rang up at $27)

To all of those looking for frames: I would recommend purchasing a frame with an acid-free backing and UV plexiglass. This will ensure that your lithographs stay in good condition for years to come. I purchased a cheap frame from Walmart and once I put my litho in it, I was pretty disappointed at how cheap it looked. Frames are definitely fit into that "you get what you pay for" category.

[quote name='jeffpm']To all of those looking for frames: I would recommend purchasing a frame with an acid-free backing and UV plexiglass. This will ensure that your lithographs stay in good condition for years to come. I purchased a cheap frame from Walmart and once I put my litho in it, I was pretty disappointed at how cheap it looked. Frames are definitely fit into that "you get what you pay for" category.[/QUOTE]

How's the quality of the Michael's frames mentioned above?

Cause that 50% off coupon sounds mighty good to me...

[quote name='jeffpm']To all of those looking for frames: I would recommend purchasing a frame with an acid-free backing and UV plexiglass. This will ensure that your lithographs stay in good condition for years to come. I purchased a cheap frame from Walmart and once I put my litho in it, I was pretty disappointed at how cheap it looked. Frames are definitely fit into that "you get what you pay for" category.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know about UV plexiglass and acid free, but the "legit" frames seem like they start at $100+

ok bruce lee, you asked for it:

25q6drr.jpg

As has been said before, if it's raining when your print is delivered, you're f'ed.

10rsar6.jpg

2q19g9f.jpg

dnzjn4.jpg

luckily for me, the prints are all mint.

[quote name='MrSneis']Ahh...
*picture*
[/QUOTE]

Wow, that frame looks really nice. Does it have a specific name?

Very slick, MrSneis, very slick. Makes me wish I would've ordered an Illusive Man as well. My Citadel will be lonely unless Bioware puts up another litho I'm interested in.

Hi guys. I'm not sure if you saw or not, but I actually won the 'Mass Effect Space Lithograph Pack' featured on the BioWare Bazaar earlier this morning. I was really hoping to score the 'Character Pack', but became nervous that I wouldn't have the amount of points needed to win it. Needless to say, I saw the opportunity to win these and took it. Best of luck to the rest of you who are trying for the litho packs.

[quote name='Swift900']Hi guys. I'm not sure if you saw or not, but I actually won the 'Mass Effect Space Lithograph Pack' featured on the BioWare Bazaar earlier this morning. I was really hoping to score the 'Character Pack', but became nervous that I wouldn't have the amount of points needed to win it. Needless to say, I saw the opportunity to win these and took it. Best of luck to the rest of you who are trying for the litho packs.[/QUOTE]

Gratz man!

Gratz! You actually earn points by participating on their twitter page IIRC. I just don't have the time to brush up on my BW knowledge and time to post :(

Thanks guys! If you have not already started accumulating points, than you shouldn't even bother. Basically there were 3 ways to earn points: (1) entering the upc's for BioWare Games (MassEffect2, DragonAge:Origins, DragonAge:Awakening), (2) referrals - getting people to click on a unique url, and (3) competing in Twitter challenges.

I entered the upc's for every game, submit my url to the BioWare Bazaar post here on CAG, and won a single Twitter contest to give me the 10400 odd points to grant me the prize.

Thank you again.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']So um I received my Citadel and Illusive man but the Illusive man does not have a signature. WTF!
Edit: [/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you got the ultra super limited edition of ONE out of 400 ;)

[quote name='confoosious']how do you get points? I assume by participating on their forums or something? Buying their products?[/QUOTE]

It is probably too late now since you have to amass a certain amount of points.

There was a few ways:

a) answer questionares or register your games

b) upload a character you create in Dragon Age

c) Twitter contest

d) shamelessly post your referral link everywhere

With that said, please help me out click on my referral link in my signature. I would very much appreciate it!

[quote name='captnwolfy']Congratulations, you got the ultra super limited edition of ONE out of 400 ;)[/QUOTE]

Seriously. The ones that have mistakes on them are usually worth the most.

[quote name='Tony208']^doesn't this mistake hurt the credibility of the litho as an authentic product lol, it doesn't have a sig, you could say he got screwed[/QUOTE]

It's all about how you market it :)

Ebay listing #1: Limited edition Illusive Man. #xxx of 400! Signed by author!

Ebay listing #2: Limited edition Illusive Man. Only 1 that the author forgot to sign!

:bouncy:

I'm thinking about buying the character pack myself tonight. I've been trying for the damn headphones but keep coming up just a bit short.

[quote name='reininop']I'm thinking about buying the character pack myself tonight. I've been trying for the damn headphones but keep coming up just a bit short.[/QUOTE]

I want the 360, and hoping all the high flyers are going for the computer instead since the 360 isn't worth much technically.

Feel free to give me a helping hand by clicking this link. For some reason the signature doesn't show up? Odd.

Got my Illusive Man litho in yesterday, #13. Not sure how I got one so low.

I agree with everyone else though: It's really pretty.

[quote name='James1221']#8 on collectors. it looks much nicer in person. i want a mint citadel =([/QUOTE]

completely agree. I got the collectors and the small image on the site does not do it justice. Its a very nice Litho.

confoosius i wasnt calling with an attitude. all i said is i was mad. i called left a message that i was unhappy got a call back and they sent me a new collectors litho free and said to keep the old one as well. so im very happy right now.

Just got my Illusive Man and Citadel. Now to get them framed. Luckily I have half off coupons for Michael's framing. Never got anything framed, not sure how much it goes for.

[quote name='mivan83']Just got my Illusive Man and Citadel. Now to get them framed. Luckily I have half off coupons for Michael's framing. Never got anything framed, not sure how much it goes for.[/QUOTE]
Using the coupon provided in this thread, I bought a frame for less than $10 dollars.

The custom framing at michaels BTW is very spendy. I think I was in the ballpark of something like $70 for a smaller frame; this was AT half off!!

bread's done
Back