[OOS] Mortal Kombat: Deception Premium Pack $9 Shipped PO at ebgames.com

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Vicious']
So if you got it on it .. remove all doubt. You are getting the full version of the game :D[/quote]

Hey, are you interested in a bridge I have for sale?[/quote]

?? :?:

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Vicious']
So if you got it on it .. remove all doubt. You are getting the full version of the game :D[/quote]

?? :?:[/quote]

:lol: I guess he's never heard that expression.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Vicious']

:lol: I guess he's never heard that expression.[/quote]

No I haven't. It must be the chesiest shit if I haven't heard of it.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Vicious']

Its about gullibility. Meaning that if you are gullibe enough to think that you are going to get a game that is less than 2 months old for less than 1/5 of its original price used then you would be gullible enough to buy a bridge that I don't own.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Vicious']

:lol: I guess he's never heard that expression.[/quote]

No I haven't. It must be the chesiest shit if I haven't heard of it.[/quote]

LOL...... It goes "If you believe that, I got a bridge for sale...." or " I've got some land in Alaska for sale" or, "I've got a studio in northeast Fallujah for rent and I'll throw in two roundtrip tickets to Tikrit." Etc. etc...

oh .. I see, I see! This is coming from members on a site that got Ace Combat 5 new for dirt cheap on release... Also got free games from TRU using coupons and what not.

So now I am stupid for believing that I will get a preowned 2 month old game for 13 buckks? Even though the customer service assured me I would?

Oh well... as soon as it comes in you will have 1600 by 1200 pictures sitting in this thread.

I am willing to bet 100 dollars that I will receive the full version .. will also add a nice picture of the receipt as proof.

Back in stock. There are currently 7 copies available for those of you that want to try your luck. The description clearly states it, "Includes the standard Mortal Kombat: Deception." I went ahead and picked one up. If it comes with the actual game, that'd be great. If not, I can always return it. Thanks OP.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244842.asp

Again, they assured me that it is the full version with the bonus. If you don't get it then you can return it for a full refund. Don't hesitate .. great game for the price

I decided to give it a shot as well. The page also shows the button to buy it new for $59.99 so I'm also inclined to think it's the full version. Worth a shot.

Sorry to burst your bubbles guy but that is indeed the bonus disc. I order it online a two weeks ago and got it two days ago. I order it just to get the bonus disk and that is what I got. I've already have the full game and just wanted the bonus disc. If you want I can scan the recipt I got in the mail.

$9!?? Damn I pay like $15 for it. Wish I knew about the saver and Cag15 and edge card. Question When does CAG15 and saver expires?

[quote name='tomcat']Sorry to burst your bubbles guy but that is indeed the bonus disc. I order it online a two weeks ago and got it two days ago. I order it just to get the bonus disk and that is what I got. I've already have the full game and just wanted the bonus disc. If you want I can scan the recipt I got in the mail.[/quote]

Hmm .. well that sucks. I guess I better cancel my order then. It's funny how they were assuring me it was the full version for like 15 minutes.

[quote name='Vicious']I am willing to bet 100 dollars that I will receive the full version .. will also add a nice picture of the receipt as proof.[/quote]
Will that be paypal or money order?

I don't fault anyone for trying, just don't get mad at EB about it. You're entitled to a refund for the misleading description, and a shipping credit if you don't return it to a b&m, but no more than that.

[quote name='Vicious']No I haven't. It must be the chesiest shit if I haven't heard of it.[/quote]

Cause YOU ARE the epitome of "cool".

Jesus, what a dork.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Vicious']No I haven't. It must be the chesiest shit if I haven't heard of it.[/quote]

Cause YOU ARE the epitome of "cool".

Jesus, what a dork.[/quote]

The only dork around here is you. Only scum of the earth go around talking shit to people they dont know on a message board. Get a life!

Back on topic .. I called them up again to see if I can cancel the order. Apparently it's shipping today so there is nothing I can do but return it when it comes in. Funny how the guy is still trying to convince me it's the full version. What a bunch of dorks ..

What I think is funny is how Cheapass accidentally attracted the wrong crowd. You see, before all the lurkers and leeches (People who don’t post deals, just ride others coat tails).... there was a community here.

The old schoolers would jump on a deal like this, but if it didn’t work out.... they’d just keep the game or politely take it back to a store and say something like "I misread/bought the wrong game".

Now, in the Silver Age of CAG world, the New Schoolers rolled in smelling some nice pussy (CC deals).... and decided to dicks. If they bought a game, that they knew was going to be just the extra disc, (Like in this case of course)...they Bitch.... they ruin it for everyone who ever got the deal, they make it where EB just throws the disc in the trash ruining it for people who sincerely want the extras.... if they cant get in on the deal in time.... they call EB and bitch.... (It sometimes works). This is just sad...I'm sorry, but it is.

Sad to say, but this is what CAG is becoming...I wish we could lock out the new schoolers.

[quote name='BustaUppa']That was some real DECEPTION on EB's part.

*ducks*[/quote]

:lol: . Thats funny.

[quote name='tomcat']$9!?? Damn I pay like $15 for it. Wish I knew about the saver and Cag15 and edge card. Question When does CAG15 and saver expires?[/quote]

CAG15 and saver have no expiration date to my knowledge. I think these guys have been using it since at least August (that's when I got in on the fun, and misery of having no money) :lol:

Welcome to the CAG boards, tomcat. :wink:

lol what the hell are you talking about man? When did I make a fuss about returning the game? It's not like I called them and started bitching. I told them that there is an error and if I can cancel the order. They said no and end of story. However, the idiot chose to waste 10 minutes trying to convince me that it's the full version. I politely told them that I will wait for the package and if it's not the full version I guess I will return it. After all, why would I need the bonus disk if I don't even have the game.

Anyway, this was an error in their system. And nobody mentioned anything till after I ordered it.

Second of all.. that whole CC story is a bunch of bull. I only bought one game from the last CC sale and it was Unreal II, so I am definately not a hoarded. However there are some "old-timers" here that get tens of games and keep them forever just to end up trying to trade them somewhere. And do you remember that mod that was trying to overcharge for a bunch of Nintendo DS systems he got?

Oh and I did post a couple of deals.

I guess I understand where you are coming from... a little. But your logic doesn't apply here. You are referring to the wrong people.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='tomcat']Sorry to burst your bubbles guy but that is indeed the bonus disc. I order it online a two weeks ago and got it two days ago. I order it just to get the bonus disk and that is what I got. I've already have the full game and just wanted the bonus disc. If you want I can scan the recipt I got in the mail.[/quote]

Hmm .. well that sucks. I guess I better cancel my order then. It's funny how they were assuring me it was the full version for like 15 minutes.[/quote]

Why does this one random post mean everyone is not getting in on this deal? I'm not saying that the poster is not credible but it might just be a different situation. If customer service assured me over the phone that I was going to receive what I thought I bought I would be inclined to believe them over some anonymous post on the internet.

Guess what? I ordered MK: Deception last week from EB and it came with two crisp $100 bills and a coupon for 50% off of my next rent or mortgage payment. Sweet deal, eh? :p

...did EVERYONE get off the wrong side of the bed this morning?

"oh .. I see, I see! This is coming from members on a site that got Ace Combat 5 new for dirt cheap on release... Also got free games from TRU using coupons and what not.

So now I am stupid for believing that I will get a preowned 2 month old game for 13 buckks? Even though the customer service assured me I would?"

He's got a real good fucking point there. These things do happen. How many people were shocked when BG&E went to 9.99 in 2 weeks? People were throwing around the "Thats BS!" comments then too.

I dont see why all of the "regulars" (anyone over 1000 posts...no matter how few days they've been here) keep bashing the "noobs" (people under 1000 posts...no matter how many years they've been here) for posting a deal. That calls for either a quick purchase, or a discusion on its likelyhood.

"I found X game for X dollars!"
"Have you called to check?"
"Yes!"
"Yay, we are happy now!"

Instead we get

"I just found X game for X dollars!"
"God, you all so gullible! I cant believe you fell for it. Eb is the king of...something...HA! Vote Kerry/Bush!!!"

I'm hoping the deal goes through, Vicious gets a nice newer PO game for a great price....like we all would enjoy.

[quote name='Wshakspear']...did EVERYONE get off the wrong side of the bed this morning?

"oh .. I see, I see! This is coming from members on a site that got Ace Combat 5 new for dirt cheap on release... Also got free games from TRU using coupons and what not.

So now I am stupid for believing that I will get a preowned 2 month old game for 13 buckks? Even though the customer service assured me I would?"

He's got a real good shaq-fuing point there. These things do happen. How many people were shocked when BG&E went to 9.99 in 2 weeks? People were throwing around the "Thats BS!" comments then too.

I dont see why all of the "regulars" (anyone over 1000 posts...no matter how few days they've been here) keep bashing the "noobs" (people under 1000 posts...no matter how many years they've been here) for posting a deal. That calls for either a quick purchase, or a discusion on its likelyhood.

"Yes!"
"Yay, we are happy now!"

Instead we get

"God, you all so gullible! I cant believe you fell for it. Eb is the king of...something...HA! Vote Kerry/Bush!!!"

I'm hoping the deal goes through, Vicious gets a nice newer PO game for a great price....like we all would enjoy.[/quote]

Thank you. I'm glad somebody understands where I'm coming from. I am definately not trying to pick fights with anyone. Just trying to prove a point.

So now I am stupid for believing that I will get a preowned 2 month old game for 13 buckks?
Maybe overly optimistic. Hey, its worth a shot, and if you get it, great. If you don't, you just return it to a b&m, no harm done. Just don't get upset at EB if it doesn't go your way. I'm not saying you will, or that anyone specifically will, but someone always does.

[quote name='Wshakspear']...did EVERYONE get off the wrong side of the bed this morning?

He's got a real good shaq-fuing point there. These things do happen. How many people were shocked when BG&E went to 9.99 in 2 weeks? People were throwing around the "Thats BS!" comments then too.

"Yes!"
"Yay, we are happy now!"

Instead we get

I'm hoping the deal goes through, Vicious gets a nice newer PO game for a great price....like we all would enjoy.[/quote]

summary:

GROWTHEfuckUP

kthnx :wink:

[quote name='dafoomie']
So now I am stupid for believing that I will get a preowned 2 month old game for 13 buckks?
Maybe overly optimistic. Hey, its worth a shot, and if you get it, great. If you don't, you just return it to a b&m, no harm done. Just don't get upset at EB if it doesn't go your way. I'm not saying you will, or that anyone specifically will, but someone always does.[/quote]

I never got upset at EB. I don't see why would people assume that I did. Really.. I politely explained the situation on the phone with the representative. Besides, I got my share of good deals with the buy one get one free SNES games back a few weeks ago, so there is no way I can be pissed at them :wink:

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='dafoomie']
Maybe overly optimistic. Hey, its worth a shot, and if you get it, great. If you don't, you just return it to a b&m, no harm done. Just don't get upset at EB if it doesn't go your way. I'm not saying you will, or that anyone specifically will, but someone always does.[/quote]

I never got upset at EB. I don't see why would people assume that I did. Really.. I politely explained the situation on the phone with the representative. Besides, I got my share of good deals with the buy one get one free SNES games back a few weeks ago, so there is no way I can be pissed at them :wink:[/quote]
I don't mean you, you have the right attitude about it. You can just return it and no harm done. But someone will eventually get mad that they didn't get their $60 game for $9, and thats what most people don't like about things like this.

If it comes in good condition I don't mind keeping it. I'll just keep an eye for a good copy of the regular edition at gamecrazy or something.

I must admit getting a 60 dollar game at that price is outragous. But considering all the jaw dropping deals and mistakes I seen on this site that were honored, I don't appreciate people coming at me with their 'witty' remarks.

I also don't appreciate how somebody tries to imply that intelligence is based on post count ... it's just not true. In the short time I been here, I seen hoarders with high post counts .. even a moderator once. Even then, I didn't try to barge in their threads and tell them off.

Anyway, after all this, am I mad? No .. it's a popular message board with thousands of members and there is bound to be a share of asshats around. I just try to avoid all that and enjoy the deals. And if I find a deal, of course I will share it.

[quote name='screwkick']still dead[/quote]

They had at least 7 copies in stock this morning. I guess if you don't wanna miss out on their deals it's a good idea to start checking at 6 am. Usually then they have all the deals up and things come back in stock.. sometimes some of the stuff may take another hour or two. However, thanks to dafoomie and others we know exactly what comes up right when it does :)

[quote name='Vicious']If it comes in good condition I don't mind keeping it. I'll just keep an eye for a good copy of the regular edition at gamecrazy or something.

I must admit getting a 60 dollar game at that price is outragous. But considering all the jaw dropping deals and mistakes I seen on this site that were honored, I don't appreciate people coming at me with their 'witty' remarks.

I also don't appreciate how somebody tries to imply that intelligence is based on post count ... it's just not true. In the short time I been here, I seen hoarders with high post counts .. even a moderator once. Even then, I didn't try to barge in their threads and tell them off.

Anyway, after all this, am I mad? No .. it's a popular message board with thousands of members and there is bound to be a share of asshats around. I just try to avoid all that and enjoy the deals. And if I find a deal, of course I will share it.[/quote]

Hey I really hope you can some how really get the full game. It's near christmas miracle can happen. Hey its near christmas guys! You should treat each others more nicely. [-X

[quote name='tomcat'][quote name='Vicious']If it comes in good condition I don't mind keeping it. I'll just keep an eye for a good copy of the regular edition at gamecrazy or something.

Anyway, after all this, am I mad? No .. it's a popular message board with thousands of members and there is bound to be a share of asshats around. I just try to avoid all that and enjoy the deals. And if I find a deal, of course I will share it.[/quote]

Hey I really hope you can some how really get the full game. It's near christmas miracle can happen. Hey its near christmas guys! You should treat each others more nicely. [-X[/quote]

Thanks. By the way, when you ordered this ... did it say in the description that the main game is included?

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='tomcat'][quote name='Vicious']If it comes in good condition I don't mind keeping it. I'll just keep an eye for a good copy of the regular edition at gamecrazy or something.

Hey I really hope you can some how really get the full game. It's near christmas miracle can happen. Hey its near christmas guys! You should treat each others more nicely. [-X[/quote]

Thanks. By the way, when you ordered this ... did it say in the description that the main game is included?[/quote]

I don't really remember but if I can recall there was two box. The one on top was the one I picked it was $12.99 and the bottom was $59.99. The bonus disc did came in its own dvd case though. I didn't get the card but didn't really cared for it.

[quote name='Vicious']Thank you. I'm glad somebody understands where I'm coming from. I am definately not trying to pick fights with anyone. Just trying to prove a point.[/quote]

Saying you're playing it cool and not trying to pick fights is retarded.

[quote name='Vicious']If I receive a bonus disk they're gonna get a phone call from me.[/quote]

Word, you do that.....or, you could just send it back.....sorry, for assuming you were talking about bitching, I guess you were talking about inviting them over for some pie.

[quote name='Vicious']No I haven't. It must be the chesiest shit if I haven't heard of it.[/quote]

Wow, that age old saying that shows you must be 14 since you dont understand it, IS the "cheesiest" shit ever!

[quote name='Vicious']Oh well... as soon as it comes in you will have 1600 by 1200 pictures sitting in this thread.[/quote]

Thanx, but forum friendly size would be less dickulous.

[quote name='Vicious']Hmm .. well that sucks. I guess I better cancel my order then. It's funny how they were assuring me it was the full version for like 15 minutes.[/quote]

I guess you're not being a snarky ass here? Cool....well at least I dont have to see you post huge ass pics now.

[quote name='Vicious']The only dork around here is you. Only scum of the earth go around talking shit to people they dont know on a message board. Get a life![/quote]

Telling me to get a life IS "talking shit on a message board."

[quote name='Vicious']Back on topic .. I called them up again to see if I can cancel the order. Apparently it's shipping today so there is nothing I can do but return it when it comes in. Funny how the guy is still trying to convince me it's the full version. What a bunch of dorks ..[/quote]

If your, Sooo..right ? Why are they dorks? Arent they the ones backing you up? Or are we the dorks? If so, that would be "Talking shit on a message board" too. ;-)

[quote name='Vicious']it's a popular message board with thousands of members and there is bound to be a share of asshats around. I just try to avoid all that and enjoy the deals.[/quote]

Then change your tone, stop acting like a child.

In all seriousness, I hope you get the game. I really do. Just dont freak out and bitch....just politely take the game back and move on with your life. I'm glad to see you may have landed a killer deal. And they'll be naysayers all the time, but being a ass.....feeds the fire. Thats all....PS: I got in on this deal. ;-)

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Vicious']Thank you. I'm glad somebody understands where I'm coming from. I am definately not trying to pick fights with anyone. Just trying to prove a point.[/quote]

Saying you're playing it cool and not trying to pick fights is retarded.

[quote name='Vicious']If I receive a bonus disk they're gonna get a phone call from me.[/quote]

Word, you do that.....or, you could just send it back.....sorry, for assuming you were talking about bitching, I guess you were talking about inviting them over for some pie.

Wow, that age old saying that shows you must be 14 since you dont understand it, IS the "cheesiest" shit ever!

[quote name='Vicious']Oh well... as soon as it comes in you will have 1600 by 1200 pictures sitting in this thread.[/quote]

Thanx, but forum friendly size would be less dickulous.

[quote name='Vicious']Hmm .. well that sucks. I guess I better cancel my order then. It's funny how they were assuring me it was the full version for like 15 minutes.[/quote]

I guess you're not being a snarky ass here? Cool....well at least I dont have to see you post huge ass pics now.

[quote name='Vicious']The only dork around here is you. Only scum of the earth go around talking shit to people they dont know on a message board. Get a life![/quote]

Telling me to get a life IS "talking shit on a message board."

[quote name='Vicious']Back on topic .. I called them up again to see if I can cancel the order. Apparently it's shipping today so there is nothing I can do but return it when it comes in. Funny how the guy is still trying to convince me it's the full version. What a bunch of dorks ..[/quote]

If your, Sooo..right ? Why are they dorks? Arent they the ones backing you up? Or are we the dorks? If so, that would be "Talking shit on a message board" too. ;-)

[quote name='Vicious']it's a popular message board with thousands of members and there is bound to be a share of asshats around. I just try to avoid all that and enjoy the deals.[/quote]

Then change your tone, stop acting like a child.

In all seriousness, I hope you get the game. I really do. Just dont freak out and bitch....just politely take the game back and move on with your life. I'm glad to see you may have landed a killer deal. And they'll be naysayers all the time, but being a ass.....feeds the fire. Thats all....PS: I got in on this deal. ;-)[/quote]

I don't even wanna reply to anything you said. Put this behind you and I will do the same. There is no point of trying to prove anything anymore.

half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg

[quote name='Spiritseed']So is there any proof that it is only the bonus disc? I don't think a person with 1 post is credible.[/quote]

I wouldn't go the point of saying that a new members story is credible or not. You can't say that a member is honest or not based on post count.. it's childish to say the least. Besides, he offered to scan the receipt.

If you ordered it then I guess just wait till it arrives. I don't have my hopes up anymore, but let's try to hope for the best.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='Spiritseed']So is there any proof that it is only the bonus disc? I don't think a person with 1 post is credible.[/quote]

I wouldn't go the point of saying that a new members story is credible or not. You can't say that a member is honest or not based on post count.. it's childish to say the least. Besides, he offered to scan the receipt.

If you ordered it then I guess just wait till it arrives. I don't have my hopes up anymore, but let's try to hope for the best.[/quote]

Yes but then again there are at least a dozen or so people believing this person with 1 post who is obviously a lurker. I'm just saying he is probably only posting because he missed the deal or something.

[quote name='Spiritseed']So is there any proof that it is only the bonus disc? I don't think a person with 1 post is credible.[/quote]

OK... I'm just reporting what I got. Not trying to be an ass by this post, But if you believe me thats cool if you don't Darwin I Ching go with the flow. :wink:

[quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='Spiritseed']So is there any proof that it is only the bonus disc? I don't think a person with 1 post is credible.[/quote]

If you ordered it then I guess just wait till it arrives. I don't have my hopes up anymore, but let's try to hope for the best.[/quote]

Yes but then again there are at least a dozen or so people believing this person with 1 post who is obviously a lurker. I'm just saying he is probably only posting because he missed the deal or something.[/quote]

Dude I got in the deal about two weeks ago, got my game and now is happy. Thats cool if you believe you can get the full game. I'm not bashing or dissing anyone by my post just posting what I got and what I pay for.

[quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='Spiritseed']So is there any proof that it is only the bonus disc? I don't think a person with 1 post is credible.[/quote]

Yes but then again there are at least a dozen or so people believing this person with 1 post who is obviously a lurker. I'm just saying he is probably only posting because he missed the deal or something.[/quote]

Lurker!? No sir I'm not a lurker. I have been a CAG for a long time. My first deal was Skies of Arcadia at Bestbuy for $10. Been a member since that time forgot my account and have to make a new one. I was absent for a while because of my military duty. Also why are Lurker's consider bad?

I'm guessing because you look for deals but don't act as part of the CAG community........ I'm not sure...... :roll:

(Personally, I just have too much going on in my life to care about someone else's opinion of me)

bread's done
Back