[OOS] Mortal Kombat: Deception Premium Pack $9 Shipped PO at ebgames.com

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg
[/quote]

Heh, nice one Ackbar......

Just picked it up for 11.93 shipped A/C.

EDIT: By the way...when I ordered it, it said that it came with the "standard" MK: Deception disc, AND the collectors disc with a full copy of MK 1. In case anyone is still wondering. I'll post when I receive it.

Oh Snap! You guys might be getting the full version and the bonus disc. I read on a different website about a dad who bought his son the game for $16 and he got the full retail game. He said it was a christmas present and the other poster was telling him thing, "he ain't gonna received the full game". So he email ebgames help and they told him that it was inded the full version with orginal packing and he can worry free since it's gurante to work. So if there's any doubt you should email ebgames and they should confirm it.

Oh Snap! You guys might be getting the full version and the bonus disc. I read on a different website about a dad who bought his son the game for $16 and he got the full retail game. He said it was a christmas present and the other poster was telling him thing, "he ain't gonna received the full game". So he email ebgames help and they told him that it was inded the full version with orginal packing and he can worry free since it's gurante to work. So if there's any doubt you should email ebgames and they should confirm it.
Wo0t! thats Awesome i'm picking this up for sure next time its that price :cool:

Deal Confirmed! :cool:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting EBgames.com.
The pre-played version of the Mortal Kombat: Deception
Premium Pack includes: Mortal Kombat: Deception (standard version),
An “arcade perfect” version of Mortal Kombat 1, Additional character video bios, and a serialized Limited Edition Sub-Zero metal trading card.
If when you receive the item, and it is not what you were expecting, you have 30 days to send it back for a refund.

If you require further assistance, we are available 7 days a week from 8
AM to Midnight EST.

Have a great day!
Rene
EBgames.com

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Hello I just make a purchase on your website for a Mortal Kombat:
Deception
Premium Pack - Pre-Played version and was wondering if that includes
the full
version Mortal kombat Deception and the premium disc along with it.

Thanks.

[quote name='Redcar']Deal Confirmed! :cool:

Hello,

An “arcade perfect” version of Mortal Kombat 1, Additional character video bios, and a serialized Limited Edition Sub-Zero metal trading card.
If when you receive the item, and it is not what you were expecting, you have 30 days to send it back for a refund.

AM to Midnight EST.

Have a great day!
Rene
EBgames.com

Deception
the full

Thanks.[/quote]

what a great price..and some major ownage

im not even gunna post about the degree of ownage 1/2 the posters in this topic just got, im just gunna wait for my game to show up and enjoy it ^^

[quote name='Redcar']Deal Confirmed! :cool:

Hello,

AM to Midnight EST.

Have a great day!
Rene
EBgames.com

Deception
the full

Thanks.[/quote]

Sounds Fishy to me....

Good Luck though....

I just got the game today. You only get the premium pack not the full game. :( Oh well I took a chance. I think the cover art look cool though. I'm going keep this and just wait until Deception drop its retail price to pick up the full game. :D

Hmmm...i wonder if those that asked specifically get the whole thing...hey, its still not a bad deal for the MK game on there

[quote name='Vicious']
I don't even wanna reply to anything you said. Put this behind you and I will do the same. There is no point of trying to prove anything anymore.[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Translastion: "Yes I was making an ass out of myself, but I'm sure-as-hell not going to admit it." Do everyone a favor: get lost.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']
I don't even wanna reply to anything you said. Put this behind you and I will do the same. There is no point of trying to prove anything anymore.[/quote]

Translastion: "Yes I was making an ass out of myself, but I'm sure-as-hell not going to admit it." Do everyone a favor: get lost.[/quote]

Eat shit and die asshole .. i raped ur mother

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']

Translastion: "Yes I was making an ass out of myself, but I'm sure-as-hell not going to admit it." Do everyone a favor: get lost.[/quote]

Eat shit and die asshole .. i raped ur mother[/quote]

I suppose I'll say bye to you now, then.

Bye.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']

Bye.[/quote]

NANANANA! NANANANA! HEY HEY HEY! GOODBYE!

Seriously, though, I think you are at the wrong site, Vicious. Try this one:

www.cheapassraper.com

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']

Bye.[/quote]

www.cheapassraper.com[/quote]

......why did I click on that link and expect a site to come up?

*goes to get a strong drink*

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Vicious'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']

Bye.[/quote]

www.cheapassraper.com[/quote]

......why did I click on that link and expect a site to come up?

*goes to get a strong drink*[/quote]

With your drink, be sure to eat shit and die. :wink:

lol that's about as nice as I'm going to get to people that feel they can just come out and say shit about me.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Vicious']

:lol: That was funny, but pretty lame. Truth is you did make an ass out of out yourself, you had no bussiness even posting here and you posted a rather pointless statement to begin with.

Talk "shit" to you? What do think this is the streets? That you're "gangsta"? I said nothing but the truth, and if you can't discuss it like adults, then get lost. If you want to make stupid inane comments, waddle over to gamefaqs and fuck with the kiddies there.

[quote name='Vicious']whatever man ur an idiot .. like I said .. eat shit and die[/quote]

dud you lost (hey, i lost too) no big deal! dont act like a child.
never has bragging rights in this thread.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Vicious']whatever man ur an idiot .. like I said .. eat shit and die[/quote]

dud you lost (hey, i lost too) no big deal! dont act like a child.
never has bragging rights in this thread.[/quote]

I don't care about bragging rights, exactly it would have been cool to be wrong (for once). Rather my "beef" is with the rather absurd comment: "i'm a gonna call ebs cause they ain't gon gimme no real game!"

BTW did you ever even call them? I'm guessing no. :lol:

Wow, I guess I lucked out. I got a regularcopyof the game, but WITHOUT the bonus disc.. If anyone who got just that wants to trade/sell me theirs, please send a PM.

[quote name='rockhero']Wow, I guess I lucked out. I got a regularcopyof the game, but WITHOUT the bonus disc.. If anyone who got just that wants to trade/sell me theirs, please send a PM.[/quote]
This is why none of you wrong yet none of you are right either. STOP BITCHING FOR THE HELL OF IT. Some people lucked out. they got a CHEAP ASS DEAL. Some did not. That would be YMMV, and this was not something where they were screwed over on accident (cc 2 for $10 sale)

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='rockhero']Wow, I guess I lucked out. I got a regularcopyof the game, but WITHOUT the bonus disc.. If anyone who got just that wants to trade/sell me theirs, please send a PM.[/quote]
This is why none of you wrong yet none of you are right either. STOP BITCHING FOR THE HELL OF IT. Some people lucked out. they got a CHEAP ASS DEAL. Some did not. That would be YMMV, and this was not something where they were screwed over on accident (cc 2 for $10 sale)[/quote]

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

Congrats to everyone who got the game (even viscous), even without the bonus disc, you still have the best Fighter of the year.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Vicious']If I receive a bonus disk they're gonna get a phone call from me.[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOH........scary. I'm sure the man in the suit worth more than your life will care.[/quote] :bouncy: :bouncy: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rofl: :rofl: :bouncy: :bouncy: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is a pretty badass deal for anyone who got in on it. Funny thing is, I'll bet you could get a bonus disc sent to you as well if you complained about the product description and all that. Of course, that would just bring this obvious glitch to their attention and kill the deal for everyone else, so DON'T DO IT! Y'all are mad lucky... this was one of the few games I paid full price for this year. Enjoy!

U got what you ordered don't feel like a sucker feel like someone who gets excited and doesnt read the description kinda like those suckers who get ripped off on ebay. :wink:

[quote name='Vicious']lol what the hell are you talking about man? When did I make a fuss about returning the game? It's not like I called them and started bitching. I told them that there is an error and if I can cancel the order. They said no and end of story. However, the idiot chose to waste 10 minutes trying to convince me that it's the full version. I politely told them that I will wait for the package and if it's not the full version I guess I will return it. After all, why would I need the bonus disk if I don't even have the game.

Anyway, this was an error in their system. And nobody mentioned anything till after I ordered it.

Second of all.. that whole CC story is a bunch of bull. I only bought one game from the last CC sale and it was Unreal II, so I am definately not a hoarded. However there are some "old-timers" here that get tens of games and keep them forever just to end up trying to trade them somewhere. And do you remember that mod that was trying to overcharge for a bunch of Nintendo DS systems he got?

Oh and I did post a couple of deals.

I guess I understand where you are coming from... a little. But your logic doesn't apply here. You are referring to the wrong people.[/quote]

I might as well join the bandwagon and rip shit on you too. When you talked about the moderator who sold all those DS, I'm guessing you were referring to SteatlhtySeal. Stealthy is a well respected member here. He posts many deals and trades with many people. He has cut deals for many people (including me) that he gained nothing from, and got games from sales, and such, for people whos local stores did not have them. So what if he wanted to make a couple extra bucks? IT'S WHAT THE SITE IS FOR. An insignificant piece of shit like you has no right flaming him. Go back to gamefaqs where you belong.

i just thought i would update this. i got my game, and as many of you, just the bonus disc.

i calmly called eb and politley explained my situation. they are sending me a postage paid envelope to send the bonus disc back and to send me my 2 disc edition.

[quote name='punqsux']i just thought i would update this. i got my game, and as many of you, just the bonus disc.

i calmly called eb and politley explained my situation. they are sending me a postage paid envelope to send the bonus disc back and to send me my 2 disc edition.[/quote]

Nice can you post the phone# and what exactly did you say? I don't know really how to explain the situation.

i called the number on the back of my packing slip i
(roughly) said:

i ordered a po copy of mk:d:ke and all i received was the bonus disc, and the description of the game said it was both the game and bonus disc.

he then asked for my order number and verification info, then told me they would send me the envelope to return my game and send me the right one.

it was really simple, just be olite about it, i had no trouble at all.

bread's done
Back