Original Xbox Games 2 For $10 On Walmart.com

BlueSwim

CAGiversary!
It may be old or posted before, but walmart.com has a bunch of Xbox 1 games 2 for $10. Their mostly older sports games but also some action games as well, including Alias(based of the TV show), Spawn, and Alter Echo. They even have MTV Music Generator 3, which is fun to mess around with. Might be a good sale if there are holes in your sports collection you want to fill. Tiger Woods 2005 is well worth the price as its gameplay and roster don't need to be updated year to year to be enjoyable. Link here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. You would think Wal-Mart would learn like other retailers to drop sports titles prices faster. This way they don't end up with so much crap years down the road that isn't even worth $5.

Second Sight suprised me A LOT. Looked like trash, but I was at a friend's and I tried it. Was hooked til I beat the game a few days later while I had it borrowed. The story was actually pretty good too, I thought. And the characters, well... at least one of the female supporting chars. Ughh.

$5 though... worth it.

Second Sight comes with a definite recommend from me, but so does almost all of FRD's games. I paid ~$10 for the GC version a long while back, I'd have gladly paid $30-$40 had I known how good it was.

If anyone is into golf, Tiger 2005 is excellent and a part of the offer. I mentioned it in the OP but I had to give Tiger some more props. Fantastic price for it.

[quote name='neudog']Thanks OP. You would think Wal-Mart would learn like other retailers to drop sports titles prices faster. This way they don't end up with so much crap years down the road that isn't even worth $5.[/quote]

like to think that but itll never happen...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Any word on how long this is going to last?[/quote]

I guess until everything runs out. I always see these types of sales on walmart.com.

That is a little much. I picked up Shenmue 2 from there a couple years back and it was only about a buck.

I LOVE Enclave. It's a Starbreeze game (same guys who did Riddick) and has fantastic graphics. It's hard as hell, but it really is awesome. You get branching paths and recruit different players to go through each level with on the side of good, and then once you complete the game, you go through the same levels playing as the bad guys.

[quote name='the_punisher']Second Sight isn't BC, = fail.[/QUOTE]
I can second that. Love FRD's games (Second Sight, Timesplitters), but none of them are BC. Really, really really sucks.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']thought about possbliy getting Enclave and Knight's Apprentice. decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

Enclave is a great game unfortunately it forces you to use an Inverted Y-axis. Some people like it, some people don't. I loved the game so much I forced myself to play it that way ... and now I'm stuck this way. :lol:

Enclave is a great game. Very challenging but fun.

What is "CANCEL/DROP Assortment Clarification MPC7 200 Xbox"

Could it be something special?

-joseph

[quote name='bojay1997']Tax and shipping absolutely kills this. $10 to ship four games is nuts considering they use USPS first class shipping.[/quote]

Have you tried ship to store? My wife always does this for walmart purchases.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']thought about possbliy getting Enclave and Knight's Apprentice. decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Enclave is quite good. (With cheat codes to make it easier)

[quote name='POG']Enclave is a great game. Very challenging but fun.

What is "CANCEL/DROP Assortment Clarification MPC7 200 Xbox"

Could it be something special?

-joseph[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering that too. Pretty weak lineup unfortunately. They've got an amazing number of ancient sports games there...maybe they should have tried dropping the price three years ago...

Personally I didn't like Second Sight. I loved the similarly themed Psi Ops though (until I got stuck at this section where you have to run from an energy wave late in the game).

bread's done
Back