OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really don't care.

I think people are idiots for thinking he's replacing Patrick Bateman though. That trilogy is over and done with.

We would need a new Batman for this movie to make sense, since he retired in the last film.

Plus it's Superman vs. Batman. It's such a stupid, summer movie cash-in, I couldn't give a shit less.
Is it actually "versus" each other? I don't know much about the plot, but come on now, we all know Batman is a piss poor "superhero" since, you know, he's got no powers other than being a good fighter and rich.

How did he ever get off? (er, get acquitted from the criminal charges)

And still go on to have a somewhat succesfull career.

Started playing Deus Ex. Like the setting and the theme. Not really a fan of the first person action and the stealth. Just not what I'm good at. When playing Metal Gear games it usaully goes, sneak past two guys, get caught by the third. End up shooting everyone.

Can't seem to play that way in Deus Ex. 

Probably shouldn't have picked "Let's go in non-lethal." and "I like to get up close" for my choices when starting the mission either.

Dishonored pisses me off to no end sometimes. Getting Low Chaos grades in these missions takes forever, and involves a lot of reloading or running away if you get caught. It gets boring to run away from people all the time. Or, like I said when I reviewed it, sometimes the game is obviously putting you in situations where it would be 300000000x easier just to kill them.

Trying to clear out some of my backlog this week before GTA V soon. Have the last chapter of Witcher 2 and 1/3 (I hope, otherwise the story is dragging) of Far Cry 3 to wrap up.

I'm going to be getting my ass handed to me in Spelunky on Vita tomorrow night, but it's also for PS3. Where do I shed my tears (of joy)?

Because of Ben Affleck (or in spite of him, depending on your camp), I started a serious attempt at Batman: Arkham Asylum.  It's really good so far.  I am disappointed I waited so long to give it a serious shake. 

I have Arkham City too, so I'll give that a play as soon as I'm done...AC: revelations can wait.

Your backlog still growing #83? I just sold Skyrim so I'm down to UFC 3, a few music games and my only ps3 game Ico/SotC collection. Buying Madden tomorrow though. Surprised by the lack of deals for it. I know it sells itself buy throw in a free 5 or 10 dollar gift card in there to get the people to your store.

Embarassingly so...Im at the point where I'll buy a game, catalog it, and stick it on the shelf. 

I have been getting better at buying, as I'm seldom buying them at launch and waiting for a price drop or two, except for the occasional Limited or Collectors Edition.  And the Target Clearance has been devoid of anything for a few months now.

___

I read an article on Gamespot that it's the most pre-ordered version of Madden ever...Might be the $99 version that comes with NFL Season Ticket, which seems decent.

Your backlog still growing #83? I just sold Skyrim so I'm down to UFC 3, a few music games and my only ps3 game Ico/SotC collection. Buying Madden tomorrow though. Surprised by the lack of deals for it. I know it sells itself buy throw in a free 5 or 10 dollar gift card in there to get the people to your store.
Walmart's running a halfway decent deal where if you buy the game and a participating snack item, you can take a pic of your receipt and text it to them, and they'll send you a code for a $10 e-gift card. It's not the best, but it's about the only thing I've seen.

Participating products include: Campbells Chunky soup, SNICKERS Brand 6.98 oz. bag or larger, Doritos Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch 11 oz. Flavored Tortilla Chips, and Pepsi Max 12 pk.
Full details here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Madden-NFL-25-w-Bonus-Snack-10-eGift-Card-Xbox-360/27674054#ProductDetail

Thanks guys but I see that toysrus has a $10 gift card if you print a coupon so I'll probably get it there. That NFL ticket madden deal is good but my Niners are local so there's no need for Sunday Ticket.

Not getting the Sunday Ticket version?

I am buying it and immediately selling it. Only bought it so I can watch the Cowboys finally have a good season.

Don't really need the Sunday ticket. I live in the 49ers market so I never miss a game. With that and the redzone channel on a second TV, my football Sundays are good.

Seeing Landry and Herc together on Breaking Bad last night makes me remember how much I miss Friday Night Lights.

Also, Lem was on Dexter last night. Hopefully it works out better for him than The Shield and Sons of Anarchy.

Because of Ben Affleck (or in spite of him, depending on your camp), I started a serious attempt at Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's really good so far. I am disappointed I waited so long to give it a serious shake.

I have Arkham City too, so I'll give that a play as soon as I'm done...AC: revelations can wait.
I can't wait for Arkham Origins to come out. I'm getting really antsy since my PS3 broke, and was originally hoping to just wait until the 4, but there are too many titles coming out for the PS3 for me to not get another PS3.

WTF is up with VG_Addict. Seriously. This guy has too much time on his hands
No shit. Spamming the boards and trolling like nothing else. Curious as to if he's behind that other account that's making stupid threads as well.

Asylum was great. City was good as well. They could have thinned down the riddler missions and made parts of the city more distinct

You ever post pictures of your collection 83? I imagine your house with wall to wall shelves full of games.

This is the closet in my home office. These are just the 360, Xbox and PS2 games, with some NES games and all my GBA games double stacked on the top shelf. The shelves are about 4 feet across.

BLSzacxCQAERp2j.jpg

On the opposite side of the room is my bookcase with my Wii, Gamecube, PS3, PSP, DS and 3DS games. that small shelf now has Blu's and HD-DVD's...lol.

BLSz1arCMAIcCb8.jpg

The rest (Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Master, Genesis, SegaCD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Turbo GrafX 16, SNES, N64, PSOne, boxed PC games, Game Guides, Game Hardware, and all of my limited editions) are in bankers boxes in my bedroom. I'll snap a pic of those one of these days and post.

Eventually the plan is to retire and open up my own Comic Book Shop (calling it 'Your Parents Basement') and start selling all this and the 100+ bankers boxes of Star Wars Action Figures and vehicles...pricing the games too high so that they actually don't sell...don't tell Mrs. number83!

But I have 20+ more years, and three kids to get through college first.

In 20 years we'll probably be at 90% digitial if not higher.

How would you be able to display you're collection then?

You can probably create a  virtual library to view with your Google Glass embedded occular eye implant.

Keith Olbermann being back on ESPN is one of the few things really making me hate cutting the cable. He even broke out the leather jacket last night.

Just realized we're over the 500 post count without starting a new thread.

CAG 3.0 enhancement?

Deus Ex made me feel bad about not rescuing the plant manager (not so much the hostages) so I had to reload an earlier save.

Now I'm going to feel  worse about about needing to shoot up the police station.

"Sorry guys, but I tried to sneak past you and hack the doors like 10 times already, it's just easier in the long run if I shoot you. I'm really sorry and deeply regret it. I'm not a bad character, just an impatient gamer."

Just realized we're over the 500 post count without starting a new thread.

CAG 3.0 enhancement?

Deus Ex made me feel bad about not rescuing the plant manager (not so much the hostages) so I had to reload an earlier save.

Now I'm going to feel worse about about needing to shoot up the police station.

"Sorry guys, but I tried to sneak past you and hack the doors like 10 times already, it's just easier in the long run if I shoot you. I'm really sorry and deeply regret it. I'm not a bad character, just an impatient gamer."
I liked the game, but the Boss fights were just plain awful. You can tell they weren't finished when the game shipped. I also think that part of the game (Boss fights) was outsourced by Eidos.

I think the 500 post limit was just a guideline, and not a rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
2DS rofl rofl. Where did they put the 3rd D?!?

Nintendo: we cut off the last D for savings!

I see that picture and can't stop laughing. Some day I'm gonna be in a supermarket and see some kid holding one and I won't be able to stop laughing.

Even though I think it's a joke, watch Nintendo sell five gazillions of those things.

I mean come on! It looks like a 130 door jam.

I could understand if the were eliminating the 3ds. The 3ds Xl is way better and only a little more. So if there was evidence that the Xl was cannibalizing 3ds sales, and you couldn't reduce the price of the 3ds and remain profitable, you introduce a lower cost item. Then eliminate the 3ds and have a low cost 130 and premium 200 3ds with the better form factor.

And I know cheaper means more sales. So it'll sell at $130. And maybe the target is kids 14 and under. Because there was some concern I remember about 3d affecting kids eyesight. I would also get it if the 3ds could double as a wii u controller. (I think that was a missed opportunity for Nintendo

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity;_ylt=AgkD6KRkFvDZRpi63_oiKcvsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=9L4ieTcraa&link=question#yan-questions-answers

That VG_Addict guy also posts those stupid questions on Yahoo Answers, so that's a big seal of quality for his work.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318910-thinking-about-getting-bone-surgery/

Just searching for "VG_Addict" and bone surgery shows that he's posted that same fucking thing on dozens of forums. 475 results for that on Google.
How can this man have so much time on his hands? He needs to find a girlfriend or something.

This is the closet in my home office. These are just the 360, Xbox and PS2 games, with some NES games and all my GBA games double stacked on the top shelf. The shelves are about 4 feet across.

BLSzacxCQAERp2j.jpg

On the opposite side of the room is my bookcase with my Wii, Gamecube, PS3, PSP, DS and 3DS games. that small shelf now has Blu's and HD-DVD's...lol.

BLSz1arCMAIcCb8.jpg

The rest (Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Master, Genesis, SegaCD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Turbo GrafX 16, SNES, N64, PSOne, boxed PC games, Game Guides, Game Hardware, and all of my limited editions) are in bankers boxes in my bedroom. I'll snap a pic of those one of these days and post.

Eventually the plan is to retire and open up my own Comic Book Shop (calling it 'Your Parents Basement') and start selling all this and the 100+ bankers boxes of Star Wars Action Figures and vehicles...pricing the games too high so that they actually don't sell...don't tell Mrs. number83!

But I have 20+ more years, and three kids to get through college first.
Whoa. That's a shitload. At first I wanted to say that I expected more but that looks like a big closet and your double stacking on some games. Good luck with your dream shop.

In 20 years we'll probably be at 90% digitial if not higher.

How would you be able to display you're collection then?

You can probably create a virtual library to view with your Google Glass embedded occular eye implant.
You just pay the extra five bucks for the display case.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/ducktales-remastered/110583

But, haven't you read his, "I'm only 5'3" thread and I'll never have a girlfriend thread."
Funny thing, I haven't seen a new thread from him in the past day or two. Either he's moved on or he took my advice and bought a stepladder. I realize however that I forgot to direct him to a reputable brand. Hopefully he made an ok decision.

Funny thing, I haven't seen a new thread from him in the past day or two. Either he's moved on or he took my advice and bought a stepladder. I realize however that I forgot to direct him to a reputable brand. Hopefully he made an ok decision.
Or his mom is punishing him for being so emo and whiny and put his laptop on the top of the refrigerator where he couldn't reach it.

Once he gets that mystical surgery to keep growing all hell is going to break loose though.

Oh wait...he says that he's still growing. That's cool too.

Just finished playing Portal for the first time.  Definitely fun.  Will probably pick up Portal 2 whenever I get a new PS3.

The Arsenio Hall Show is back? And last night they showed a Tiny Toons movie. The nineties are back, baby!
around 89 or 90 i thought arsenio was like the coolest thing ever. i would run around the house saying "let's get busy!" and pumping my fist.

i was a clueless 12 year old white boy.
he did turn me on to bell biv devoe and paula abdul, though.

may have to break down and pay amazon $9 to d/l this slobber pup album.
cant find it posted anywhere on the music blogs that i frequent. :sad:

paying for some experimental/noise record that i'll probably only listen to once or twice. at least its not stealing and rewarding the artists.

Arsenio hall should do a day time tall show ala Oprah. He could probably do it and be bigger than Ellen. His first guest can be Eddie Murphy. He can ask him what happened to his career and we can watch h cry on a couch.

Riveting Television.

I'd watch that.

At my friends house watching my friends play madden while listening to Norteño music (Northern California gangsta music). Wishing I could stab both ears with some pens right now. Shits terrible.

I think the line is drawn at Delano, CA for gangs. For everyone else it's where ever they want to say it is between San Francisco bay area and the LA area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back