OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting around to Fallout New Vegas.  Put Pokrmon at hold around like level 40, I think I burned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was listening to the Rebel FM podcast and one of the guys mentioned that because games for windows live is kaput it breaks Fallout New Vegas for the PC.

Looks like only 2 of 4 pumpkins from the patch survived for carving.

Really nice glass of wine last night, but I can barely read the label to find out what it is. I do know it's from Spain.....

It's nice that Ultraviolet has finally turned into a useful thing that I'll go out of my way to get with my Blu-ray purchases, as there are a couple of apps on PS3 and Xbox 360 that can play that library now. At least Vudu and CinemaNow support it, so it'll be nice to be able to redeem the code and start streaming the movie right away without messing with the disc.

Digital copies on the other hand are still one of the best ideas with the poorest implementation I've ever seen due to overbearing DRM preventing me from putting it on my Nexus 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone used a google voice number with ios 7? Wondering how calls made through that system work and what all needs to be done to use it to call using voip.

Thinking about getting a nexus 5 and that 30 dollar a month T-Mobile plan and just using google voice to talk on the phone.

Does anyone remember how to damage Caeser's Legion guys in New Vegas?  I've been doing fine until now, nothing seems to pierce their armor...

Looks like I'm getting paid tomorrow (we're paid monthly so I was worried I'd need to wait until the end of November).  Massive fucking check.  Being full-time is nice.

Looks like I'm getting paid tomorrow (we're paid monthly so I was worried I'd need to wait until the end of November). Massive fucking check. Being full-time is nice.
What's really nice is when you reach that point that you don't even bother to check if your paycheck is being deposited any more. No more worrying if I'll have enough money to cover the next two weeks of expenses.

Lemme know how the battery life is.  I'm looking for a new phone and saving $300 by going with the Nexus 5 over the Galaxy S4 would be nice, but it's a smaller, non-removable battery and that's worrying.

Need to make it to Target today for the clearance Halloween stuff. Don't care about the candy so much, but the discounted giant box of fruit snacks, and kids plates/cups are a gold mine.

Of course, now that it's after 11 it's probably all gone.

Lemme know how the battery life is. I'm looking for a new phone and saving $300 by going with the Nexus 5 over the Galaxy S4 would be nice, but it's a smaller, non-removable battery and that's worrying.
Spec page says 300 hrs of standby time, 8.5 hrs with internet usage. I'll let you know. Should get it in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back