OTT #93 is Colliding Your Hardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']WRPGs < JRPGs

:cool:

I'm convinced that Persona 4 will be the best RPG of the year.[/quote]
I hear that! *highfives mox*

Chika dreams about Marten and Plume all the time.

Looks like she has a thing for middle-aged white males with long greasy hair. :cool:

As per request:

BudgetBudge (10:26:15 PM): :rofl: I got Infracted for saying _______ _ was better then KOTOR
BudgetBudge (10:26:21 PM): Could you please post that in the OTT?
corrosivefrost (10:28:06 PM): sure thing

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So, basically it was a dream about Marten?[/quote]

you were all there, not just him. and the things he was pulling out of the pew in front of us were for each of you. he gave you a red plastic cup. i dont know why, but maybe there's some sort of sublimalamadingdong message in there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As per request:

BudgetBudge (10:26:15 PM): :rofl: I got Infracted for saying _______ _ was better then KOTOR
BudgetBudge (10:26:21 PM): Could you please post that in the OTT?
corrosivefrost (10:28:06 PM): sure thing[/quote]Pretty funny, since you were the one who reported it, frosty.

[quote name='From reported post email']from: Cheap Ass Gamer
to: *****
date: Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:06 PM
subject: Reported Post from Cheap Ass Gamer

corrosivefrost ( mailto:***** ) has reported this post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4998332#post4998332

This is part of this thread:
OTT #93 is Colliding Your Hardons
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200563

This is the reason that the user gave:
piracy talk.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How does one dream of people they've never seen before?

Did I have a huge cock in the dream? If so, it may have been reality.[/quote]

lots of the OTTers have posted a pictures of some sort at one point or another. i kept seeing the guy you posted the halloween pictures of, in the gold pants.

[quote name='Chika']lots of the OTTers have posted a pictures of some sort at one point or another. i kept seeing the guy you posted the halloween pictures of, in the gold pants.[/quote]

That wasn't even me!

[quote name='Moxio']I got a couple of 'em myself. :|[/quote]Budge would complain if you didn't get the same fate, Moxio. You can blame him for that.

[quote name='shrike4242']Budge would complain if you didn't get the same fate, Moxio. You can blame him for that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']That's kind of fucked up.[/QUOTE]

I'm too tired to fight the man.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That wasn't even me![/quote]

i know it isn't you in real life, but in my dream, it was you.

[quote name='Moxio']Did you seriously dream of CAGs who haven't shown their photo?

I can't even imagine what you think I look like.[/quote]

1321277401_1402054705_fc5a51b9b32c28c8b3052a02abfd6b98e0f8f3a4.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']You dummy, that's what Brown looks like. #-o[/quote]

Paki = Indian, Salim...

What, you lack a faux-hawk? You're nose is Ginormous?

[quote name='shrike4242']Pretty funny, since you were the one who reported it, frosty.[/QUOTE]

Hey, how come you infract people for the reports like that and yet reported posts which are actually offensive do not get removed and the people who made them suffer no punishment?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Would I get banned for giving budge my CAG user name and password?[/quote]

Nope...

I'll even send you a 360 game if you do...

:wave:

[quote name='Moxio']Did you seriously dream of CAGs who haven't shown their photo?

I can't even imagine what you think I look like.[/quote]

i didn't see you. everyone was "there" but i didn't "see" everyone, if that makes sense in that weird dream sort of way.

I recently IMed brown asking if he quit the OTT, and he never responded. He did put up an away message shortly after that said "ass to mouth" though.

[quote name='Chika']i didn't see you. everyone was "there" but i didn't "see" everyone, if that makes sense in that weird dream sort of way.[/quote]

reported for harrassment

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Whoa. The Graphics Tablet feels way different than a mouse in terms of moving the cursor. That's going to take some getting used to. :|[/QUOTE]
Just takes a few hours of drawing to get used to it.

But you'll have to learn how to first, tracing doesn't count. :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, how come you infract people for the reports like that and yet reported posts which are actually offensive do not get removed and the people who made them suffer no punishment?[/quote]Example, please.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thanks a lot frost, now I have to wait three days for my Lloyd review.[/QUOTE]

No problem man.
Think of how much better it will be now that he can concetrate on it for 3 days rather than goof off on CAG. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back