OTT #93 is Colliding Your Hardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge pirates games? Then why the hell is he watching a movie and doing a 500 word review for one measly game?[/quote]

:lol:

I know you Mods can still see what I originally wrote.

It says its compatible with Vista, but I saw reviews were there were some pressure issues w/ Vista. I think I'm going to install my tablet on the black laptop instead of my PC.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I didn't feel like doing a good job, so I went with a good enough job.

You know what else disgraces MacReady? Getting his name wrong.[/QUOTE]

:looks on IMDB:

#-o

I was prepared to shit all over Resistance 2 but the coop is kind sick, even though it looks like dog poop.

:cool:
8 players online
3 different distinct classes(strongest feature IMO)
Level layout is sorta randomly generated
COD4 inspired XP and perks leveling system
Built in proprietary XBL/Party infrastructure

:whistle2:?
Isn't real Halo 3/Gears coop
Looks like dog poop in places
Level layout is kinda bland

I'm enjoying it more than the Socom beta or even LBP. Still not particularly interested in regular multiplayer or in the solo campaign.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']OTT gangbang?[/quote]

not quite. well, sort of. but no one was nekkid.

we (OTTers) were all in a church. marten and i were sitting next to eachother. i dont remember who was sitting on the other side of me. marten kept pulling random things out of the little pocket in the back of the pew in front of us that normally holds hymnals and prayer books. he also had a labeling machine (one of those Brother Label Makers if you know what i mean) and as he pulled the things out, he was looking at them from all angles, putting a label on them, and passing them to me to keep passing them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back