OTT #93 is Colliding Your Hardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bachelor Degrees in Management Information Systems (MIS) generally prepare individuals to provide and manage data systems and related facilities for processing and retrieving internal business information; select systems and train personnel; and respond to external data requests. Includes instruction in cost and accounting information systems, management control systems, personnel information systems, data storage and security, business systems networking, report preparation, computer facilities and equipment operation and maintenance, operator supervision and training, and management information systems policy and planning.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Since I picked a female character in Fable II, am I going to be the one getting fucked by random dudes? I know when you're a dude you can plug women and have babies, but I wonder if I'll be able to get banged on a trash can by bums and stuff. :whistle2:k[/quote]

I wonder if gameplay changes when you're pregnant...and if your character will stop and puke in the middle of a battle :whistle2:k

[quote name='Bioshocked360']This is pretty cool, just put your Last.fm username where mine is.

http://lastgraph3.aeracode.org/longslice/bioshocked64/[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha@mine:

sol-2

There's a big gap where I stopped scrobbling for a little while due to no internet.
There are some sick bands there though. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ahahaha@mine:

sol-2

There's a big gap where I stopped scrobbling for a little while due to no internet.
There are some sick bands there though. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Mine looks like that only I always have it on.

To make things better though, I listen to my own music I've made at the start there, Gotta love that one band Chris N. :lol:
crystalklear64al3.png

[quote name='Maklershed']Liquid listens to Fantomas?! :whee:[/QUOTE]Yeah. :cool:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Nice, likwad.

Mine's dominated by flip-flop.

senorwoohoo
[/QUOTE]
So much more variety! :lol:

I think that gap really messed mine up. When I got my internet back, the app uploaded about 1500 tracks that it had cached and waiting. :lol:

I think I'll do one manually and play with the time span settings to see if I can get a better looking one later.

[quote name='Liquid 2']So much more variety! :lol:

I think that gap really messed mine up. When I got my internet back, the app uploaded about 1500 tracks that it had cached and waiting. :lol:

I think I'll do one manually and play with the time span settings to see if I can get a better looking one later.[/QUOTE]

Mine should have more variety. To be honest, I've listened to way too much hip-hop since Rock the Bells. I...can't...help...it.

Also, Boris is playing a small venue here in December. Gonna be fuckin' nuts. And I'm listening that Laurie Anderson next.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Mine looks like that only I always have it on.

To make things better though, I listen to my own music I've made at the start there, Gotta love that one band Chris N. :lol:
crystalklear64al3.png
[/QUOTE]

I never thought I'd see Pantera and Children of Bodom next to DMX. :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Bachelor Degrees in Management Information Systems (MIS) generally prepare individuals to provide and manage data systems and related facilities for processing and retrieving internal business information; select systems and train personnel; and respond to external data requests. Includes instruction in cost and accounting information systems, management control systems, personnel information systems, data storage and security, business systems networking, report preparation, computer facilities and equipment operation and maintenance, operator supervision and training, and management information systems policy and planning.[/quote]

Hmm, I will definately look into this.

----

Seeing Woohoo's graph reminded me of something funny last night.

I was listening to the radio and Paper Planes by M.I.A. came on, however the editing they did on the song was hilarious.

The gun shots sounded completely normal, however they completely took out the gun's cocking sound. I just found that to be hilarious because it was not only stupid to censor the song, but also to leave in the gunshots that I think would sound more offensive or scary to more people then the gun's cocking sound.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Mine should have more variety. To be honest, I've listened to way too much hip-hop since Rock the Bells. I...can't...help...it.

Also, Boris is playing a small venue here in December. Gonna be fuckin' nuts. And I'm listening that Laurie Anderson next.[/QUOTE]

Man, I'm so jealous. Boris is insane live (as you know ;)).
Next show I'm seeing is Ghostland Observatory, and then it's Funfunfunfest in November. :)

Laurie Anderson is fun; let me know what you think.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Man, I'm so jealous. Boris is insane live.

Laurie Anderson is fun; let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]

:) It should be reasonably priced, too, which is good since I don't think I can get passes.

Will do.

Also, on a different note, I had a town councilor tell me he'll no longer talk to me. E-mail here:

Andrew:
With no disrespect to you I will no longer discuss any issues with a
representative of the Chariho Times. Your editor likes to use misleading headlines in
addition to taking editorial comment on my letters to the editor. She
obviously is playing politics in favor of my political opposition. Last weeks'
headline that I was "guilty" was mis leading and incorrect. The minute I appealed
that case the entire District Court proceedings were erased and I have not been
convicted of anything. Today's headline that the Attorney General says that I
cannot appeal is also misleading because it is not his decision to make. The
Superior Court has already directed both sides to file memorandum of law on the
issue of my appeal and I am confident we will prevail. This is still the
United States of America and I do not intend to permit a rag like the Chariho Times
to engage in a public lynching because your editor is an ignorramus who does
not understand the constitution. [Your editor]'s behavior in the past resulted in me
black balling the previous reporter so you can blame her. I hope you
understand.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']

Andrew:
With no disrespect to you I will no longer discuss any issues with a
representative of the Chariho Times. Your editor likes to use misleading headlines in
addition to taking editorial comment on my letters to the editor. She
obviously is playing politics in favor of my political opposition. Last weeks'
headline that I was "guilty" was mis leading and incorrect. The minute I appealed
that case the entire District Court proceedings were erased and I have not been
convicted of anything. Today's headline that the Attorney General says that I
cannot appeal is also misleading because it is not his decision to make. The
Superior Court has already directed both sides to file memorandum of law on the
issue of my appeal and I am confident we will prevail. This is still the
United States of America and I do not intend to permit a rag like the Chariho Times
to engage in a public lynching because your editor is an ignorramus who does
not understand the constitution. [Your editor]'s behavior in the past resulted in me
black balling the previous reporter so you can blame her. I hope you
understand.
[/quote]:lol:

No disrespect to you, but your editors an asshole!

I know ok...just wondering if he wanted to buy the LE for the neat extra stuff...plus the man is going to college soon, I'm sure he'll need a lunch box.
26105_lunchbox_normal.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']:lol:

No disrespect to you, but your editors an asshole![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, yep. She deserves it, though, since she purposely did one of the things he mentioned.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Budge are you getting Fallout 3 LE?[/quote]

I have thought about it actually, there is some pretty cool stuff in there. But I probably won't... if I can ever score a copy of it cheaper down the line I probably will though.

I am gonna get Gears 2 LE though.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Till when?[/quote]
Not mentioned, just that it's being delayed until they can get the new copies printed and shipped out.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have thought about it actually, there is some pretty cool stuff in there. But I probably won't... if I can ever score a copy of it cheaper down the line I probably will though.

I am gonna get Gears 2 LE though.[/quote]

I'm about to do the B2G1 at TRU...comes out to $58 after taxes...free shipping and I can send it directly to your address from TRU.com.

You want in?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm about to do the B2G1 at TRU...comes out to $58 after taxes...free shipping and I can send it directly to your address from TRU.com.

You want in?[/quote]

Yeah I saw that earlier, I might have bitten on it, but I don't have any money at the moment.

I am hoping that that B2G1 at TRU will last long enough that I can create a Gears 2 LE group like that.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah I saw that earlier, I might have bitten on it, but I don't have any money at the moment.

I am hoping that that B2G1 at TRU will last long enough that I can create a Gears 2 LE group like that.[/quote]

#-o

Here's my last.fm:

rabbitt1979

Anyone know where to get a 32" Sony Bravia for cheap? Amazon has them for $630, but I'm not sure if I should just wait for Black Friday...

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah I saw that earlier, I might have bitten on it, but I don't have any money at the moment.

I am hoping that that B2G1 at TRU will last long enough that I can create a Gears 2 LE group like that.[/quote]

Oh well...wonder if I can make money off eBay with the 2 extras :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh well...wonder if I can make money off eBay with the 2 extras :whistle2:k[/quote]

Depends on how 'limited' it really is...

If it's Bioshock limited, probably

If it's Halo 3 'limited' no...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh well...wonder if I can make money off eBay with the 2 extras :whistle2:k[/quote]

Well if you got 3 of them for $150~ and then immediately sell them on Ebay for $75 each you would get all your money back and basically have a free LE copy.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well if you got 3 of them for $150~ and then immediately sell them on Ebay for $75 each you would get all your money back and basically have a free LE copy.[/quote]

That's the plan :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Well if you got 3 of them for $150~ and then immediately sell them on Ebay AND NET $75 each you would get all your money back and basically have a free LE copy.[/quote]

fix'd

Need to account for eBay/PayPal fees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back