OTT #93 is Colliding Your Hardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Arguing against a philosopher is hard. :/[/quote]

Are there many left leaning professors in your department?

[quote name='rabbitt']Here's my last.fm:

rabbitt1979
[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Are there many left leaning professors in your department?[/QUOTE]
No idea. I haven't really had a chance to interact with any yet. I'll ask my TA though.

I'm writing a paper right now arguing against Harry Frankfurt's assertion that the Principle of Alternate Possibilities is incorrect, and I feel like I'd be torn apart in an actual argument, since my points feel really flimsy. :cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']No idea. I haven't really had a chance to interact with any yet. I'll ask my TA though.

I'm writing a paper right now arguing against Harry Frankfurt's assertion that the Principle of Alternate Possibilities is incorrect, and I feel like I'd be torn apart in an actual argument, since my points feel really flimsy. :cry:[/quote]
Dude, it doesn't matter, philosophy papers are probably the easiest graded papers you'll have for any class.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Arguing against a philosopher is hard. :/[/QUOTE]

And arguing with one is just annoying. Don't make friends with a philosophy major.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Arguing against a philosopher is hard. :/[/quote]
My music teacher loves to answer us using the Socratic method. That shit is infuriating sometimes.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170727

:rofl:

During the review process prior to the release of Little Big Planet, it has been brought to our attention that one of the background music tracks licensed from a record label for use in the game contains two expressions that can be found in the Quran. We have taken immediate action to rectify this and we sincerely apologise for any offence that this may have caused.

There better not be any Benedictine Monastary music...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder how much money they'll eat when they have to scrap all those copies they already made and start a new assembly batch.[/quote]

I'd love to get one of them...the $$$ it would get could be crazy!!

Liquid: The only thing that I ever agreed with my philosophy prof on was that we both are agnostics. However, he started debating me on the fact anyway, and by the end of the argument, had somehow made me prove using my own logic, that God had to exist. It was surreal.

[quote name='TheRock88']Was excited to see Nirvana was next week's DLC, until I saw what the songs were.

Was hoping it was the songs from Nevermind[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm looking at a bogus list, all seven of them are off of Nevermind. Some In Utero tracks would've been cool, but I've never been a big Nevermind fan.

[quote name='TheRock88']Was excited to see Nirvana was next week's DLC, until I saw what the songs were.

Was hoping it was the songs from Nevermind[/quote]
...wat

Nirvana? Super yawn.

I got my eMusic credit from YF360G today, as well as a shipping email for Saints Row, so that's good.

I think I'm done with YF360G for the year though. I can get 1 more game, but I want to wait for a drop on CoD:WaW and I don't really want Gears 2 since I never even played Gears 1. I can wait on that one as well.

Nah, I don't do light colors. It's pretty great, though.

I might buy tomorrow's, which should be
Time_To_Come_Inside_Sparky!-kriuc7-s.jpg

I'm still pissed I missed out on the randoms. :[

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need one more YF360Games offer that isn't like 10 bones.[/QUOTE]

Have you done Consumer Direct? Cheap and instant for me.

FreeCreditReport and Reputation Defender are also good, but I may have to file an MCR for those. They are easy, though.

[quote name='Rocko']Have you done Consumer Direct? Cheap and instant for me.

FreeCreditReport and Reputation Defender are also good, but I may have to file an MCR for those. They are easy, though.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: I hadn't done Consumer Direct yet, doin' it now. Thanks!

Double edit: Says the offer is dead. Damnit. And yeah, I did FCR and Rep. Defender.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody regularly stream HD content to their 360?

What program is better? TVersity or VLC?[/quote]

How do you even stream with VLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back