OTT, consequence lands upon the (ignorant) man child that's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']Don't 'buy' it, retard.
:cool:
[/QUOTE]

End goal is output from it being part of something that will earn money, so kinda have to - but would be a tax-writeoff :)

Ended up buying Abbey Road, Queen and the old Talking Heads pack this week. Gotdamn, that was expensive. I figured that I don't really buy non-music DLC and the next one of those I need is the MW2 maps next year so I might as well spend my points.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I was looking for your song the other day, keyblade. You still have it up somewhere?[/QUOTE]

http://www.myspace.com/doubleorchid

My current pseudonym is subject to change, just haven't 'found' it yet.

[quote name='Pookymeister']End goal is output from it being part of something that will earn money, so kinda have to - but would be a tax-writeoff :)[/QUOTE]

Charging for music that I create seems like a luxury to me.

I wish I wasn't retarded and could use Fruity Loops studio. I have turntables, mixer and other audio equipment at home and can mix, but I just can't grasp FL.
I gave up on it.
Back when I was even younger than Puma, I worked on this program called FastTracker and it was somewhat simple. You couldn't really do too much with synthesizers in the program though.
I was into a variant of techno called "Hardcore" which was actually born in my hometown in the Netherlands (Rotterdam). I still have about 30 records. Unfortunately when I moved though the movers destroyed my mixer and turntable and I didn't find out until a few months after the "claim" deadline and now my shit is broke and I can't get a refund.

Were you the one that liked Cursive, thekeybladewarrior, or was that someone else? If so, are you going to make robbytherobot take you to see them?

Jimbo: I'm not sure if it is UK only, and since I'm not in the US I can't confirm myself, but there's a promo going on for Monster Drinks in which you can win shit, like the first map pack for MW2. I'm sure there's other MW2 related prizes and stuff.

I liked Cursive better when they had Gretta. They put on a good show when I saw 'em with Thursday/Poison the Well in 2003? :)
---
Hope you enjoy wasting your money, Rocko! :)

5fkvv7.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']Were you the one that liked Cursive, thekeybladewarrior, or was that someone else? If so, are you going to make robbytherobot take you to see them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I enjoy Cursive... older Cursive, preferably. But I would never make Rob spend money for Cursive tickets + trip because they stink live.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm sure I will, definitely looks to be a good theater experience.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it probably is. I guess what took away from the film was watching it at home, but even then if a movie is being called "the scariest movie of all time".. I would hope it would atleast make me jump.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ended up buying Abbey Road, Queen and the old Talking Heads pack this week. Gotdamn, that was expensive. I figured that I don't really buy non-music DLC and the next one of those I need is the MW2 maps next year so I might as well spend my points.[/QUOTE]

Queen pack is easy, but really fun.

Has anyone else had an issue with sharing movies between the PC and xbox? Whenever I put a new movie in the folder it doesn't show up on my xbox to stream. I never had this problem with vista.

I just press B back to the dashboard then go back into the Video Library, munch. Usually works for me, but I remember videos popping up as you add them with Vista. Not sure why its different. Also, PS3MediaServer works tons better than the regular file sharing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I just press B back to the dashboard then go back into the Video Library, munch. Usually works for me, but I remember videos popping up as you add them with Vista. Not sure why its different. Also, PS3MediaServer works tons better than the regular file sharing.[/QUOTE]

Nope, they just don't show up. Like, for instance, I added It's Always Sunny just now. All of the other episodes show up but this one doesn't. I think the problem is that it's not syncing to my library, though it should.

[quote name='Wolve11']I wish I wasn't retarded and could use Fruity Loops studio. I have turntables, mixer and other audio equipment at home and can mix, but I just can't grasp FL.
I gave up on it.
Back when I was even younger than Puma, I worked on this program called FastTracker and it was somewhat simple. You couldn't really do too much with synthesizers in the program though.
I was into a variant of techno called "Hardcore" which was actually born in my hometown in the Netherlands (Rotterdam). I still have about 30 records. Unfortunately when I moved though the movers destroyed my mixer and turntable and I didn't find out until a few months after the "claim" deadline and now my shit is broke and I can't get a refund.[/QUOTE]

Damn, dude that really sucks. You shouldn't give up with Fruity Loops, though. I guess it just takes a little time and patience if you have any.

[quote name='munch']Nope, they just don't show up. Like, for instance, I added It's Always Sunny just now. All of the other episodes show up but this one doesn't. I think the problem is that it's not syncing to my library, though it should.[/QUOTE]

Did you try a restart?

Good, it was quite different than his $$$$y Tardust tour (this was part of AfroPunk). The room was narrow and so the acoustics weren't as good as the first time I saw him, but it was fun anyways.

[quote name='Trakan']Queen pack is easy, but really fun.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I really wish they would do big greatest hits packs like this and the Who pack more often. Somebody to Love is probably my favorite since it's so epic, even though they do that piano charting that I know you hate. One Vision is pretty badass too.

[quote name='zewone']I asked for the stick before music and he smells like shit, JJSP.[/QUOTE]
Well, that and you're probably closer (and thus cheaper) for me to ship to. PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Music, bug manthing. I think he picked one up too.

[quote name='daphatty']Just performed a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit from my pre-ordered "Upgrade" disc. Hell fucking yea![/QUOTE]

Gotta get on that myself

*sigh*

Prince is having one of his last-minute concerts in town tonight, but the only other person I know who likes Prince is my mom.

:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back