OTT Down the Toilet: What Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, an hour before Monday Night football. Let me check out my new God of War game. Nope. Still waiting for it to install updates. Do we still have to deal with this on the PS4?

I am about halfway through Infamous right now (I havent had a PS3 for long)...when is it supposed to get good?  I'm getting reminded of Bioshock where I kept waiting for things to get epic and never did.

I started up Madden 25 on my PS4 and the first thing I see after setting the Browns as my favorite is Trent fucking Richardson. It's not like this was recent news.

Hoping that order for the wire goes through. It would be really great if tomorrow there is a deal for the Sopranos. Seems like there are a lot of HBO deals this week.

I like dicks in my butt.
You going to let him do that to you, ryback?

I am about halfway through Infamous right now (I havent had a PS3 for long)...when is it supposed to get good? I'm getting reminded of Bioshock where I kept waiting for things to get epic and never did.
Might as well stop playing. Too many games out there to play shit you don't enjoy.

You can start playing games while it downloads updates.
Good. I know I got to deal with updates the first time I play PS3 games but I've never had to deal with an hour+ wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking Trash. If you had not pointed that out I would have never noticed. 

Maybe he doesn't want me to sell it because he is going to need access to that name soon.

Gotta spend my day off picking up the house, doing laundry and dishes.  Such is life.

My PSN Id is in my signature if you want to add me. I don't do multiplayer much unless the game requires it.

My PSTriple freezes and then hits me with a triple-beep when I press the power button down.  The lights don't change.

Anyone know what that means?  Sounds like it's overheating or something...

I can usually play a game for, like, 5 min before it freezes on me.  :(

Last edited:
My PSTriple freezes and then hits me with a triple-beep when I press the power button down. The lights don't change.

Anyone know what that means? Sounds like it's overheating or something...

I can usually play a game for, like, 5 min before it freezes on me. :(
Sounds like you PS3 is busted. That's what happened to mine. Lights didn't change but it triple beeps when you turn it on. The precursor to it not being able to turn on ever is that it froze a lot, like, every time I played. Then after a while it stopped booting up at all. It's dead, I suspect.

Well, mine doesn't triple-beep when I turn it on.  Only when I turn it off after it freezes.  It boots up fine afterward - Just freezes if I play a game for 10-15 minutes.

My PSTriple freezes and then hits me with a triple-beep when I press the power button down. The lights don't change.

Anyone know what that means? Sounds like it's overheating or something...

I can usually play a game for, like, 5 min before it freezes on me. :(
Sounds like you should take that trash to best buy and get $100.

finallly made the decision to cancel my X1 preorder.  Just cant justify $400 (I have $100 in credit) for it right now when I have a 360/PS3 backlog and just got a PS4 last week,

Picked infamous back up after not playing it since '11. Really enjoying the game but man is it long.
Have an 8 page paper do Thursday that I haven't started on.

Picked infamous back up after not playing it since '11. Really enjoying the game but man is it long.
Have an 8 page paper do Thursday that I haven't started on.
Ive been playing off and on for a few weeks, probably halfway through the story....and I just cant get into it at all. What am I missing with it?

I wonder how many people are going to flip thier Day One Cheese Codes on eBay, and then get a email from the buyer saying the code doesn't work and get a dispute opened against them.  Only to have eBay side with the seller, refund thier money and then you look up the buyer on XBOX Live and see thier Day 1 Cheese.

That would suck. 

Saw Johnny Marr tonight. Dude has so much charisma it is unreal.
Lucky.

I had a trip to Vegas planned and Johnny Marr was opening for New Order the night I was supposed to arrive. Things came up and we had to push the trip back two weeks. It would have been an awesome show.

Choose your side:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYbs0firps8[/youtube]

Part 2 is tonight at 10 p.m..

Lucky.

I had a trip to Vegas planned and Johnny Marr was opening for New Order the night I was supposed to arrive. Things came up and we had to push the trip back two weeks. It would have been an awesome show.

It was the most fun concert I have been to in a while. If he was faking having a good time, he did a damn good job. Good amount of fan service mixed in with stuff from his new album, a lot of which sounder better live. Him singing "Getting Away With It" was probably the highlight of the show for me. That may be because he can match the cadence of Neil Tennant's singing better than he can Morrissey, but damn it was fantastic.

He may be 50, but dude epitomizes what it is to be a rock star.

It was the most fun concert I have been to in a while. If he was faking having a good time, he did a damn good job. Good amount of fan service mixed in with stuff from his new album, a lot of which sounder better live. Him singing "Getting Away With It" was probably the highlight of the show for me. That may be because he can match the cadence of Neil Tennant's singing better than he can Morrissey, but damn it was fantastic.

He may be 50, but dude epitomizes what it is to be a rock star.
Johnny-Marr-NME-Feature-Pt-2-May-15th-2013.jpg

I almost bought that shirt. Only reason I didn't was because I didn't think I would be able to actually wear it out. It was also pretty cool that his stuff was reasonably priced. 25 bucks for a T-Shirt is one of the lowest I have seen for a headliner in a long time. 

I wonder how many people are going to flip thier Day One Cheese Codes on eBay, and then get a email from the buyer saying the code doesn't work and get a dispute opened against them. Only to have eBay side with the seller, refund thier money and then you look up the buyer on XBOX Live and see thier Day 1 Cheese.

That would suck.
I'm pretty sure that if you advertise it as a card and mail it to them you can't get screwed over with that. It's one of those weird ebay things.

I'm pretty sure that if you advertise it as a card and mail it to them you can't get screwed over with that. It's one of those weird ebay things.
Probably, but I'm sure people will try. The one thing about eBay I've come to learn, is that people are D*cks...if they can try to steal it, they will.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6459440-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-pc-digital-download-7-50-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-pc-digital-download-20-50

Skyrim Steam code for $7.50, Legendary (+3 DLC releases) for $20.  There's a coupon code for 10% off on like page 5 I think, but I missed it.  I got the Legendary.  Figure since you can play with the 360 controller it's better to get it on PC for the mods and stuff.  Now I just need the 360 controller receiver.

You don't actually have to use that uplay shit, it emails you a Steam code after you buy.

remember now that I stopped playing Kingdom Hearts because I suck at it, fuck why is this game still so hard for me.
It's because the camera system in that game is terrible and the way they made "lock on" work is absolutely stupid.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6459440-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-pc-digital-download-7-50-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-pc-digital-download-20-50

Skyrim Steam code for $7.50, Legendary (+3 DLC releases) for $20. There's a coupon code for 10% off on like page 5 I think, but I missed it. I got the Legendary. Figure since you can play with the 360 controller it's better to get it on PC for the mods and stuff. Now I just need the 360 controller receiver.

You don't actually have to use that uplay shit, it emails you a Steam code after you buy.
It's a shame that I can't find a damn deal on the DLC only.

Are we friends on Steam?

The Cards Against Humanity people announced the release of their new expansion by quoting Independence Day's big speech in its entirety.
I've debated ordering it on and off all day today... I really want their "big black box" or whatever, but I don't feel like paying $15 for a big cardboard box. :lol:

Ive been playing off and on for a few weeks, probably halfway through the story....and I just cant get into it at all. What am I missing with it?

Honestly I have no Idea why I like it. The story isn't good at all. I just like roaming around and jumping across buildings. According to the game I'm 26% done which doesn't seem right because it feels like this game should have ended awhile ago.

I went to buy Disney Infinity for my nephew and there were 6 people at Walmart to get an Xbox. Two of those were parents with their teenage children.

Did anyone get that new xbawks?
:wave:

Amazon shipped early this morning for Saturday Delivery. Kinda stinks, since I thought Next Day = Release Day. But since it's a Christmas present, I'll just wait until I receive it before contacting Amazon CS about refunding that charge.

And now the sad part begins again...Starting to save up for the Next Gen game consoles.  Worked well for me this time.  Saved $15 a month since the 360 released and I was able to get a PS4, XB1, extra controllers for both and a few games.  All for two less pizza's a month.

Debating trading in my 360 to Best Buy.  I have a lot of XBLA games unplayed, but I doubt I'll touch it now that I have dat quadruple.

I almost forgot that I get to play The Elder Scrolls Online Beta tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back