Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']WHo the hell was that?

I assumed Chacaranaa[/quote]I'm assuming it was Apossum, as he was the one spamming the ''OTT OTT :whee: :whee: HENTAI" shit.

It was probably Apossum.

It must be stressful attending college in your late 20s.

[quote name='manthing']This...

And where the fuck is the flamethrower?[/QUOTE]

Level 65.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Who the fuck is appossum?[/QUOTE]
Learn your GGT history.

He was one of the founding fathers of the GGTs. He battled against the oppression so people like you could post about Kirby SuperStar for the DS. Now, he is a shell of his former self, and posting low brow dickgirls as his way of arguing.

I hate that spawning near enemies crap in COD. I saw the kill cam, which showed that I appeared into existence in front of this guy and was shot a second or two later.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Who the fuck is appossum?[/quote]ninja dog.

He came back under a different name after asking to be banned cause he couldn't stay away from CAG and it was making him fail in school, or some shit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Who the fuck is appossum?[/QUOTE]
Ninja Dog.

He posted Goatse pictures, a few months back, to get banned so he could cope with his Internet addiction.

After the ban ran its course, he asked for his account to be deleted.

... and here he is again.

I just don't get why someone knows how to acquire so much Tranny anime so soon, or has so much that it's easily accesible...

:whistle2:|

[quote name='DarthPuma']Ah. Jeez, didn't realize all the drama here.[/quote]

No kidding, damn, I thought the OTT and GGT were just fucking around with each other this whole time.

I wouldn't say it was drama, because he was the only one who gave a shit.

We're just the watchful eyes of CAG, making observations.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gears 2 is all you really need this fall.[/QUOTE]
Yep.
[quote name='dallow']It's really nothing.[/QUOTE]

If it was for the PS3, it'd be GOTY.

I'm gonna have a hard time balancing Gears of War 2 and Fable II.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gears 2 is all you really need this fall.[/QUOTE]
Gears 2 is the reason I got another 360. :cool:

I need to get a fucking VGA cable though.

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna have a hard time balancing Gears of War 2 and Fable II.[/QUOTE]

Fable 2 is 8 hours long. It won't be that difficult to find time for Gears.

Oh shit, I replied to the wrong post.

I didn't mean Gears 2 was nothing, I meant all the drama. I meant to quote Puma.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened to Unreal Tournament 3, seanr1221?[/QUOTE]

Last time I put it in, it was a dead zone so I dumped it.

[quote name='dallow']It's really nothing.[/QUOTE]

Err......well I suppose you're entitled to your opinion.

Saw your edit, nevermind ;)

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna have a hard time balancing Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

Fixed!

[quote name='dallow']Mojimbo, did you play the "No Surprises" level in LBP?

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZJPPYvGx0U[/media]

I just found this video of it, but I had played it some days ago. Completely blew me away.[/QUOTE]
All of that shit is really cool, but the more I see the game, the less excited I am by it.

It doesn't seem that fun, and I'm not sure if I should get another PS3 for it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Gears 2 is the reason I got another 360. :cool:

I need to get a fucking VGA cable though.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a microcenter near you? I got a third party one there a couple years ago and it works great. I think it was only 15.00 too.

[quote name='zewone']All of that shit is really cool, but the more I see the game, the less excited I am by it.

It doesn't seem that fun, and I'm not sure if I should get another PS3 for it.[/quote]

Tis true...save your monies.

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you have a microcenter near you? I got a third party one there a couple years ago and it works great. I think it was only 15.00 too.[/QUOTE]
Nearest Microcenter is in Dallas.
I have a massive distrust of 3rd party gear though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nearest Microcenter is in Dallas.

I have a massive distrust of 3rd party gear though.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, cables are no biggie when it comes to third party stuff.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would smash the living Hell out of Amy Winehouse. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You better double wrap that just in case.

The MGS level was too rough around the edges, actually most of them are. I dunno, I was really upset by the shitty netcode in the beta. Total dealbreaker if it's not significantly improved in the retail version. As it is I'm not sure if I'll pick it up right away since money's tight and the 360 lineup is so strong.

I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a locked down $40 Warhawk/GT5:p type PSN release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back