Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a building in downtown Nashville that is burning to the ground. The funny part is, the building was a warehouse for fireworks.:lol:

If I were you, Linkin, I'd have the GGT, and the GGT Juniors, be one continuous thread.

[quote name='JolietJake']There is a building in downtown Nashville that is burning to the ground. The funny part is, the building was a warehouse for fireworks.:lol:[/quote]

That's not funny. It would be funny if it were fire hoses or something. And even then it would be a "huh" at best.

[quote name='Maklershed']That's not funny. It would be funny if it were fire hoses or something. And even then it would be a "huh" at best.[/quote]
Go back to watching your silent films, old man.:oldman:

[quote name='Brak']If I were you, Linkin, I'd have the GGT, and the GGT Juniors, be one continuous thread.[/quote]

That's what keeps blowing my mind when I reflect upon this debacle. In an effort to clean things up, why would the GGT be merged with the OTT? Why not just merge the fighter/arcade stick/rpg threads with the GGT?

[quote name='Maklershed']That's what keeps blowing my mind when I reflect upon this debacle. In an effort to clean things up, why would the GGT be merged with the OTT? Why not just merge the fighter/arcade stick/rpg threads with the GGT?[/QUOTE]
That's what happened until Linkin reversed his position completely about a half hour ago and called it a compromise even though he did nothing in the end.

[quote name='Maklershed']That's what keeps blowing my mind when I reflect upon this debacle. In an effort to clean things up, why would the GGT be merged with the OTT? Why not just merge the fighter/arcade stick/rpg threads with the GGT?[/quote]

Well it wasn't so much merged, more like Linkin told the GGT if they wanted to keep posting OT they should do it in the OTT (see my sig).

I guess now the GGT is back he thought again, but I suppose it's only a Chac post away from getting closed again.

[quote name='lordwow']We really only need on thread on this site. I vote to merge all threads into the OTT.[/quote]

fuck no, there's enough undesirables as it is.

[quote name='Brak']The only thing that surprised me in World at War was the gore.[/quote]

And all the enemies that die at the same time with a grenade scream with the same voice.

[quote name='Chika']wtf is this shit? can't leave you kids unsupervised for a minute. you go and fuck up the balance of the force.[/quote]

It's only a matter of time before we find out that Linkin is liquid's father.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's only a matter of time before we find out that Linkin is liquid's father.[/quote]

fuck that shit...if he was my kid he wouldn't be emo...and he wouldn't have caterpillars on his face.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']And all the enemies that die at the same time with a grenade scream with the same voice.[/QUOTE]
That's my favorite feature, actually.

[quote name='Maklershed']Lets trade an OTTer to the GGT for benjamouth.[/QUOTE]
wubb

[quote name='Maklershed']Lets trade an OTTer to the GGT for benjamouth.[/quote]

Let's dupe them into taking Anomyous, even though he is banned.

[quote name='darthbudge']Let's dupe them into taking Anomyous, even though he is banned.[/quote]

Ahh thats the dudes name. I was trying to remember who that guy was with the Jay and Silent Bob av.

[quote name='Moxio']Eh, I'm done fighting with the GGT. I'm so tired!

I ate 5 pieces of pizza. :cool:[/quote]
Bagel Bites?
1184028179-96224_full.jpg

amnonmynmous' avatar never made any sense to me.

Why did Silent Bob have a fro, and why was Bugs Bunny's face pasted over Jay's head?

[quote name='Brak']amnonmynmous' avatar never made any sense to me.

Why did Silent Bob have a fro, and why was Bugs Bunny's face pasted over Jay's head?[/quote]

Serious-Cat-Joker.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']What's better to get from YF360G.com...Fable II or Fallout 3?[/quote]

I'm trying to decide that too, but with dead space thrown in.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm trying to decide that too, but with dead space thrown in.[/quote]

I would say Fallout 3 > Dead Space >> Fable 2

[quote name='Moxio']Why on earth are you discussing anomynous?[/QUOTE]
Replace the last 's' in "discussing" with a 't', and place a comma before "anomynous".

I'm picking up Dead space tomorrow FiRse Day purrchess!

I need a good horror game, Resident Evil 4 didn't scare me, Alone in the Dark was trash, and the Silent hill games are just odd and confusing.

[quote name='Chika']so what exactly happened? anyone wanna give me the reader's digest version?[/quote]

Shit....

It happened.

[quote name='darthbudge']I would say Fallout 3 > Dead Space >> Fable 2[/QUOTE]

You are sooo wrong.

Fable 2 >>Dead Space=Fallout 3

Based on speculation, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back