OTT Poll: Which members of CAG are most likely to be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I don't know who most of these people even are...[/QUOTE]
We had minutes, sir, mere minutes to create a list. The least you could do is treat it with some dignity and respect.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Six month, not six year.[/QUOTE]

Touche. :whistle2:|

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I don't know who most of these people even are...[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on - I haven't been posting here on a regular basis for ages, and I still know a good half the list.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']We had minutes, sir, mere minutes to create a list. The least you could do is treat it with some dignity and respect.[/QUOTE]
My apologies, sir. No disrespect was intended, I was merely lamenting my out-of-touch feelings about board personalities.

There is a rumor that MS is unbanning all previously banned 360s with the exception of JTAG'd ones. They must be really confident in this new disc security update.

I'm shocked by three things.

1) That this OTT is still here.

2) That TheMangoKnife hasn't made an appearance.

3) That IAmTheCheapeastGamer has taken the lead over TMK.

[quote name='munch']I'm shocked by three things.

1) That this OTT is still here.

2) That TheMangoKnife hasn't made an appearance.

3) That IAmTheCheapeastGamer has taken the lead over TMK.[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked Minh didn't vote for book.

[quote name='seanr1221']I just pictured Confoosious slamming his laptop closed, W_&B style.[/QUOTE]

man, you need to be added to the poll of CAGs on meds, or at least should be on meds.

[quote name='munch']I think the answer is really all of them. Book is the sanest.[/QUOTE]Yup, and that's why I voted book instead of all of the above. Seems as though Book is the only one following doctor's orders.
--
I heard the first thing DrMarioKart does after he buys an old school TV from a garage sale is turn the color setting all the way down to cut down on lag while he plays wii sports boxing.

DS Lites on Clearance at Target. They're at the 30% off mark ($90).

I picked one up because it's going to be nigh impossible to play GBA games anymore.

Let's put this to rest:

I was diagnosed bi-polar in 1997, have been hospitalized 4 times since then, and am currently taking medication for it.

When I'm on meds, I'm fine and normal.

[quote name='Number83']DS Lites on Clearance at Target. They're at the 30% off mark ($90).

I picked one up because it's going to be nigh impossible to play GBA games anymore.[/QUOTE]

DS Lites are the ones that can play GBA games, right? I should probably get one if I see them in Hagerstown since I can get an additional 15% off of that. The only problem is when would I ever play it since I already have a console backlog and I never play handhelds as is half the time.

[quote name='JStryke']DS Lites are the ones that can play GBA games, right? I should probably get one if I see them in Hagerstown since I can get an additional 15% off of that. The only problem is when would I ever play it since I already have a console backlog and I never play handhelds as is half the time.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they play the GBA's, and is the only system that can play the Guitar Hero DS games, if you happen to have that as well (I do). The controller plugs into the GBA port.

[quote name='Number83']DS Lites on Clearance at Target. They're at the 30% off mark ($90).

I picked one up because it's going to be nigh impossible to play GBA games anymore.[/QUOTE]

I need to just get a cheap used one next time I'm at the mall. The kids keep wanting to play 'maro game' (which is what they call the :ds: ) Playing games on it are 'play backyardigans maro game'.

I don't want them messing with my new DSi XL. $90 still seems like too much just for a system for the kids. They've already got a leapster that mostly gets ignored.

ps
I've been on meds but am not currently. Somedays I wouldnt mind going back.

[quote name='cheapfrag']man, you need to be added to the poll of CAGs on meds, or at least should be on meds.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell are we still referring to that crazy bastard as "W_*B" or whatever? I'm pretty sure he's gone from the site.

Yep, they play the GBA's, and is the only system that can play the Guitar Hero DS games, if you happen to have that as well (I do). The controller plugs into the GBA port.

Other reasons to keep a Lite around: Rumble pack for Metroid Pinball and Space Invaders Extreme; If you imported the Arkanoid controller, that really makes that game much more fun.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think I'll use that Kmart GC and buy Portal 2 on 5/1.[/QUOTE]

$40 at Gamestop starting Friday. Although, if you have a Kmart giftcard I guess that doesn't really help you.

[quote name='Eviltude']$40 at Gamestop starting Friday. Although, if you have a Kmart giftcard I guess that doesn't really help you.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I think I wait for Sun; $34.99 - $20 is too good to pass up.
It's been weeks since I've been able to game on a console or PC, can't wait.

I haven't bought a game in a month which is a new record for me. - No real games I'm interested in coming out soon other than 3DS Williams Collection.

I did pick up Castle Shikigami 3 for the Wii for $11.80. That prime membership is going to be a waste for me this year. :(

[quote name='2DMention']I haven't bought a game in a month which is a new record for me.[/QUOTE]
How many times did you bathe in that time-frame?

[quote name='2DMention']Other reasons to keep a Lite around: Rumble pack for Metroid Pinball.[/QUOTE]

You and your pinball.

[quote name='2DMention']I did pick up Castle Shikigami 3 for the Wii for $11.80. That prime membership is going to be a waste for me this year. :([/QUOTE]

Fun game although terrible voice acting from the little I played it. Paid about $20 myself iirc. If only it wasn't for the wii I'd probably have played it more.

[quote name='JStryke']You and your pinball.
[/QUOTE]

pinball-wizard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back