OTT Poll: Which members of CAG are most likely to be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back into the main story of Mass Effect 2 after cruising the galaxy for a while. This shit has as many twists as a MGS game but going from one star system to another, draining the planets of all their resources and blasting some mercenaries is too fun.

Way more than enough, actually. You don't even need to go through all the rich planets.

Element zero might be a little scarce, but there's a pretty decent pile of the stuff in the systems around the migrant fleet and Tuchanka.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']80 songs extracted and mixed in 6 hours. :eek:[/QUOTE]

That's some dedication! How about sharing?? At least the lady gaga bad romance mix.:D

I'm under the impression it's a nickname for somebody?

As for ME2, I knew going in there would be an abundance of resources. I did not know however it was going to be THAT much. All that time...wasted. >_>

I enjoy going planet to planet, not so much for the resources but to read about the planets and check out their specs. I'm banging Miranda right now. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']:fridge:[/QUOTE]
You're surprised by my response considering how little I've been here compared to most of you?

I played it safe and asked for a new credit card from my credit card company. It will be here tomorrow. :|

I think I need to change my thruway pass, VOIP phone, and gym memberships based on recurring monthly payments... pain in the ass, but not too terrible.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Maybe it's my monitor, but he looks angry when he sees it.[/QUOTE]

He's just pissed that this falling fridge is going to ruin his day. Dying tends to do that to a person

[quote name='munch']All kidding aside, are you guys getting a new debit card or anything because of this sony stuff?[/QUOTE]

We run about everything through my CC, I like the rewards and it sorts and does all the record keeping for me. I can't have any downtime so I went ahead and ordered a replacement when I got the email so I would have a new one tomorrow evening. My rep said they are recommending to anyone who calls in to go ahead and do it and that he had processed hundreds of request already.

It might be a little bit of an overly cautious move on my part, but it costs me nothing but the time of updating my billing info.

I don't really have money to steal, so I'm not that worried and hadn't planned to do anything. I think it's shitty they didn't have names and addresses encrypted.

I was looking for the old videos of the tornado that hit Windy Hill, which twisted an I-beam billboard and a McDonalds sign like a pretzel, (couldn't find it) but I did find a recent video of the tornado siren near my house.

The video also explained why its sound isn't oscillating anymore, the rotor is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmK4_FLhjY

Has anybody checked out Sports Show with Norm MacDonald? It's really, really funny. Honestly some of the best stuff I've seen in a while.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hey now. My voice is not that high pitched. It's actually more nasally.:razz:

Kidding.[/QUOTE]

Hey you'll go away once this thread is done right?

I didn't know when hail got baseball sized and larger it looked like the "business end" of a morning star, scurry shit.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Has anybody checked out Sports Show with Norm MacDonald? It's really, really funny. Honestly some of the best stuff I've seen in a while.[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen it, his twitter feed made me not want to watch it- and I really like his deadpan and litotic humor, he just promoted it poorly. I've heard mixed reactions- I may check it out.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'] Hey you'll go away once this thread is done right?[/QUOTE]
Maybe. ;) But I kinda like this back and forth banter. Why? Do you have a real 'issue' with me? I don't see why, as I do try to be personable(and abrasive and rude at times:razz:).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
I haven't seen it, his twitter feed made me not want to watch it- and I really like his deadpan and litotic humor, he just promoted it poorly. I've heard mixed reactions- I may check it out.[/QUOTE]
I'll admit it may be funnier just because of the deadpan way Norm does half the jokes. But I've watched three episodes now and have laughed the whole way through.

http://sportsshow.comedycentral.com/2011/04/27/can-you-beat-a-norm-macdonald-trick-shot/

Facebook posts from my hometown, note the kid in only a diaper:

hailt.png

hail2j.png

Our local news meteorologists were telling us to put on a helmets, even inside.

Morning , OTT.

[quote name='munch']All kidding aside, are you guys getting a new debit card or anything because of this sony stuff?[/QUOTE]

Fortunately, I closed the account I used on PSN months ago. But if I didn't, I would now. Better safe than sorry.

But ThatMangoKnife doesn't seem too worried, and neither should the other 70+ Million people, I guess.

I've got the inspection for the new house bright and early on Fri. Morning, which will make my week even busier.

At least it isn't during my busy work week.

I'm more worried about the people not on medication. If someone is on medication and it's the right one and it's working right, there should be no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back