OTT scoop: LP hired Craven_fiend to deflect attention and make him seem less corny

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']OTT scoop: LP hired Craven_fiend to deflect attention and make him seem less corny.[/QUOTE]
Interesting theory. :whistle2:k

It's not his NAT, he disconnected from Uncharted 2 as well. He was fine in the U2 beta, but ever since he loses connection constantly.

Get that tech out there, rock.

I wonder if it keeps giving me host because I have an open NAT. My upload speed is pretty shitty, it must only be around 40kb/s.

---

Leave Ripley alone, corrosivefrost.

[quote name='Rocko']Whoa, should I buy this instead of a netbook?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115672

I want the portability of the netbook, but a bigger screen and better performance is certainly attractive. I wonder how small this really is.[/QUOTE]

I also have been looking at those Rocko.
Check this out:
http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5020325&CatId=4942

It has less memory (but I think I can upgrade that myself on the cheap).
And a smaller (but the same high res) 11.6 LCD LED-backlit Display.

Yeah. I'm taking my desktop with me to school, but I'm going to need a netbook... but that Newegg one looks super small. Portability is number one, though.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Interesting, debatable. Do I care, not so much.

Though payment would be nice.[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't make a contract with some guy who has thousands of dollars in debt, tsk tsk Craven.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah. I'm taking my desktop with me to school, but I'm going to need a netbook... but that Newegg one looks super small. Portability is number one, though.[/QUOTE]

13.3 would be nice, but if I am getting one that big and over $550 I might as well get a HP DV3 series with the beefier processor at the same price or a comparable Dell Vostro 1320.

They are certainly heavier and have less battery life but make up for it in hardware & power.

I like the 10-11 inch size, but I want HDMI and HD capability, and a HDD that will hold all my kids digital copy. I am iffy about gateway though.
$400 is near my ceiling.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You shouldn't make a contract with some guy who has thousands of dollars in debt, tsk tsk Craven.[/QUOTE]

Very true. But if he is as truly ignorant as suggested, maybe he'd give me some cash money. Not taking checks from him. Especially since he deals with Nigerian scam artist.

I don't think I've seen any netbooks with HDMI, maybe the newest ones.

Oh and h3ll, if you have enough of those points cards, i'll take two of them. Just let me know what kind of payment you want and how much.

So commentators referring to freshmen as rookies is a little too much.

Go Ducks, Horns, and UK beating UGA. Just so long as USC, Florida, and Ohio State aren't annoying me. Hell, I'll root for the little guys at TCU, Boise, and Cincinnati.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko, $200 netbook at Target starting tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Have a link or something so I can check it out?

Price isn't really a factor so I'm not looking to jump on anything. That one just looked like a good deal.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't think I've seen any netbooks with HDMI, maybe the newest ones.
[/QUOTE]

You pretty much have to step up to one of those low voltage ultra-portables that me and Rocko linked; both those sport HDMI and the shared memory 4500HD video chip-sets.

[quote name='JolietJake']

Oh and h3ll, if you have enough of those points cards, i'll take two of them. Just let me know what kind of payment you want and how much.[/QUOTE]

I got enough to give you and Mojay each two a piece, I am waiting to hear if my Brother got anymore.

[quote name='Rocko']Have a link or something so I can check it out?

Price isn't really a factor so I'm not looking to jump on anything. That one just looked like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

No link, my sister just called and told me about it. She's going to pick one up tomorrow. Maybe a google search will bring something up.

Anyone know where I can get a deal on a new Wii?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No link, my sister just called and told me about it. She's going to pick one up tomorrow. Maybe a google search will bring something up.
[/QUOTE]
It is in the Target print ad for tomorrow Rocko, if your local news does a Sunday Early it should be in there.
I will type up the spec's.

Acer 10.1 Netbook $199
AOD250-1165
Intel Atom (unspecified)
160GB HDD
1GB of ram
XP optional service plan $59

Most of these really cheap ones come with the 3 cell batteries.

If you search on SD they have a pic and detailed specs.

I'd really stay away from any netbook with a small battery. I regret buying my first one which had a 3 cell battery.

Hm, thanks hellbringer. How long would it last on a 3 cell battery? I've got plenty of time to wait to buy one, and I'd like one that has a longer lasting battery if possible.

Edit: Ah, alright, thanks.

I'd try to get one of the Asus models with longer battery life. I have the 1000he, but i think they have some out now that get even better battery life.

man, God of War is an amazing game. now to start part 2.[quote name='Mojimbo']Why are there multiple Dick Cheney quotes in MW2? That just makes my deaths more aggravating.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why are there multiple Dick Cheney quotes in MW2? That just makes my deaths more aggravating.[/QUOTE]
He is the anti-Ghandi. It's for ideological diversity. ;)

Here you go, Rock.

IMG_0037-2.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

So today I saw that I'm getting yet another Gamestop by me. It's not open yet, but the sign is up. I can't believe that having 4 Gamestop stores within like 15 minutes is worthwhile (2 of them in the same mall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back