OTT scoop: LP hired Craven_fiend to deflect attention and make him seem less corny

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey OTT. My mom decided to turn her formal dining room into an office and turn her office back into a guest bedroom. Spent the day picking out a mattress for her guest room because according to her, she won't be sleeping on it, and chances are if anyone sleeps on it, it will be me. Also got to pick out the sheets and blankets. She said this way I can apply to jobs further east/southeast and potentially stay at her place weeknights. I commuted from her house to college in NYC 4 days a week for grad school. It's not fun driving the parkway in the dark with all of the fucking deer, but it's manageable.

bbs1901.jpg

I want the Star Trek one!

[quote name='Chika']hey OTT. My mom decided to turn her formal dining room into an office and turn her office back into a guest bedroom. Spent the day picking out a mattress for her guest room because according to her, she won't be sleeping on it, and chances are if anyone sleeps on it, it will be me. Also got to pick out the sheets and blankets. She said this way I can apply to jobs further east/southeast and potentially stay at her place weeknights. I commuted from her house to college in NYC 4 days a week for grad school. It's not fun driving the parkway in the dark with all of the fucking deer, but it's manageable.[/QUOTE]

Are you and frosty breaking up?

I have a $20 card here, but if all you guys have bought is Fat Princess, I might just use it on Silent Hill/RE2. I know nobody else really wants PSone games and I thought Fat Princess sort of sucked big swollen balls.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can only transfer PSone games onto the PSP if the account is also on the PSP.

If not, I'd gladly start a PSone share name with you.

I can't stay connected to xbox live without leaving my computer's internet connection going. My laptop is wireless and my 360 is plugged into the router. Anybody got a clue?

So, I think I'm going to watch The Wire. I've heard nothing but great things about it. My brother let me borrow the first three seasons. Has anyone else watched it?

Just got a call from my sister. She's at Best Buy waiting for it to open so she can get that $230 netbook for my mom. She said there's nobody there at all. There was nobody at Target for the $200 one either.

Can I have my iPhone synced to two different machines, or would that only work if everything on each machine was identical (music, apps, etc.)?

okay Munch so in OTTs you can say random things but you can't ask questions like that? though it may seem like it, I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic, I really just don't know proper OTT etiquette. sorry, moving along

[quote name='manthing']Who the fuck are you?

__________________________-

All of these :br: sales are going to put me in Linkin-sized debt.[/QUOTE]

A spy

Stop encouraging him.

:whistle2:|

Seener: I was referring to the Fox 3packs on sale at Amazon for $25.

[quote name='Eviltude']Are you and frosty breaking up?[/QUOTE]

no. I just can't find a job in the area so the job search is expanding to outrageous 2-3 hour each way commuting distance. Also, at my part-time job I'm going to be working 10:30-9:30 and need to be back there at 10:30 the next morning. Our house is an hour away. My mom's house is 5.5 miles. For $10/hr it makes more sense to stay at my mom's for the night instead of wasting the gas.

[quote name='Chika']no. I just can't find a job in the area so the job search is expanding to outrageous 2-3 hour each way commuting distance. Also, at my part-time job I'm going to be working 10:30-9:30 and need to be back there at 10:30 the next morning. Our house is an hour away. My mom's house is 5.5 miles. For $10/hr it makes more sense to stay at my mom's for the night instead of wasting the gas.[/QUOTE]

Move to Ithaca. Tons of jobs and a downstate environment.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Move to Ithaca. Tons of jobs and a downstate environment.[/QUOTE]

I can't move to Ithaca. I'm borrowing money to pay my bills as it is. If I had a friend that lived there that I could stay with, it would be a different story.

I'm looking at my Super Punch-Out! high scores, and I'm wondering how the fuck! I beat Gabby Jay in 6 seconds. :shock:

(Gabby Jay; Jabby Gay?)

Watching that Carlin special on Comedy Central last night reminded me of how much i miss his comedy.:(

H3ll, i'll send payment for the cards sometime today, probably through amazon.

I think I will give The Wire another shot on Netflix. I think the whole being in a children's hospital and trying to watch it threw me off of it. Now that I can watch it from the comfort of my own home, I'll rent it again.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I think I will give The Wire another shot on Netflix. I think the whole being in a children's hospital and trying to watch it threw me off of it. Now that I can watch it from the comfort of my own home, I'll rent it again.[/QUOTE]

yeah that tends to affect everything else

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Naterrs, please detail any other problems you've been having with your xbox.[/QUOTE]

lol I know it seems stupid now, but I saw some other people asking questions about whatever and I thought I'd chime in with my current dilemma. Okay here's something that might be more in line with an OTT..

something bout an IMC, my dog has aids, not just any aids, DOG AIDS, annd how the fuck did I beat a DDR song with 9 feet? never again OTT, never again! :D

really though, not to worry. I won't be posting in these anymore for fear of being banned or something for getting people riled up about a post in the wrong forum. I was honestly just being friendly! k I'm done, no more

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Tell us about Alaska Naterrs, have you ever seen Sarah Palin nude?[/QUOTE]
Since when could JolietJake hack accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back