[OTT]Should have never gone to hollywood[/OTT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...it looks like they're discharging the Juggerbit very soon. Now, I just have to wait for his mother to get up here since she took the van home last night...

[quote name='shrike4242']

Great, another game I'd like to play on XBL is plagued with glitchers. WTF are they doing now?[/QUOTE]

Just glitch back. Shotgun chainsaw is super easy to do and you can also roadie run glitch and walk away as well at the same time.

hit up gearsofwarforum.net if you need help learning some of the glitches.

Personally it isn't the glitchers that drive me nuts, rather it is the droppers that do. I ain't going to like I team stack like a bitch and whenever I play the other team gets owned the majority of the time, but that doesn't mean you should drop (especially after the first fucking round).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Just glitch back. Shotgun chainsaw is super easy to do and you can also roadie run glitch and walk away as well at the same time.

hit up gearsofwarforum.net if you need help learning some of the glitches.

Personally it isn't the glitchers that drive me nuts, rather it is the droppers that do. I ain't going to like I team stack like a bitch and whenever I play the other team gets owned the majority of the time, but that doesn't mean you should drop (especially after the first fucking round).[/quote]
Lovely. All the fun glitching of Halo 2 in a different game. @whee.

Hmmm. So now today isn't my last day, but Monday is.

When given this news, I demanded a bowl of fruit to appease me upon such abrupt notice.

No bowl of fruit was given.

[quote name='Strell']Hmmm. So now today isn't my last day, but Monday is.

When given this news, I demanded a bowl of fruit to appease me upon such abrupt notice.

No bowl of fruit was given.[/quote]

set em on fire.:hot:

1:40 AM? Ryles, you a crazy ninja.

Rell men horses wake up at eleven in the morning.

Wait, Plume, is this Juggerbit your kid? And he's in the hospital? Why? D:

Send me your game and your memory card and I'll grind it out for you, lionhart. :lol:

Still haven't decided on my next game to play. If I had a working N64 controller, I would play Ocarina o' Tiempo, but noone sells N64 controllers that aren't half broken apparently.

[quote name='Hex']Wait, Plume, is this Juggerbit your kid? And he's in the hospital? Why? D:[/quote]

Yes. He is Dad of Juggerbit. Juggerbit had a mysterious mutant growth and had to have it removed/deflated or something? Plume, did they ever figure out what it was?

[quote name='shrike4242']Lovely. All the fun glitching of Halo 2 in a different game. @whee.[/QUOTE]

Most people don't glitch, but you always end up running into some ass every once and a while.

Part of the blame for the shotgun chainsaw falls on my friend because he figured out how to do it and spread it all over the net. He also wrote a nice tut about it. The way intially discovered was way more complicated than the way he found out how to do.

[quote name='wubb']You know reading through the middle of the night OTT and finding it often turns into a how-to on torrent related piracy is getting old. I really don't think Cheapy wants that sort of thing going on here.[/QUOTE]

We need a late night mod.

On the other hand I call the guy in a hour to see if I got the job or not.

you guys should have warned me that a Scanner Darkly is a shitty movie. I honestly fell asleep with 30 seconds left in the movie.

So I woke up this morning and watched the last 30 seconds and it's then I realized that it is still a crappy movie.

[quote name='mr ryles']you guys should have warned me that a Scanner Darkly is a shitty movie. I honestly fell asleep with 30 seconds left in the movie.

So I woke up this morning and watched the last 30 seconds and it's then I realized that it is still a crappy movie.[/QUOTE]

Well I did tell you to watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

[quote name='Strell']Well I did tell you to watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.[/QUOTE]

And for that I thank.

Honestly if I would have watched a scanner darkly first I think that would have ruined my whole night.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Yes. He is Dad of Juggerbit. Juggerbit had a mysterious mutant growth and had to have it removed/deflated or something? Plume, did they ever figure out what it was?[/quote]

Why is his kid named Juggerbit, and why are we on a first name basis with him?

[quote name='mr ryles']And for that I thank.

Honestly if I would have watched a scanner darkly first I think that would have ruined my whole night.[/quote]

I would have told you except I was asleep.

Good thing I don't have to pay the OnDemand bills otherwise I'd be pissed that Darkly was so bad. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Most people don't glitch, but you always end up running into some ass every once and a while.

Part of the blame for the shotgun chainsaw falls on my friend because he figured out how to do it and spread it all over the net. He also wrote a nice tut about it. The way intially discovered was way more complicated than the way he found out how to do.[/quote]
Good to know it isn't as widespread as Halo 2's glitching. That was more than a little ridiculous.

[quote name='Graystone']We need a late night mod.

On the other hand I call the guy in a hour to see if I got the job or not.[/quote]That can't be me, I actually need to get some sleep to function at work. Trakan is around in the later hours, as is CheapyD for obvious reasons being in Japan with the 18 hours ahead thing.

[quote name='mr ryles']you guys should have warned me that a Scanner Darkly is a shitty movie. I honestly fell asleep with 30 seconds left in the movie.

So I woke up this morning and watched the last 30 seconds and it's then I realized that it is still a crappy movie.[/quote]
Not my fault you have bad taste in movies. Scanner Darkly is a great movie.

[quote name='shrike4242']

Not my fault you have bad taste in movies. Scanner Darkly is a great movie.[/quote]
Yes it is a great movie, For me to poop on!

Just ordered a pizza since I'll be here an additional 3 hours today....so fucking hungry.

I'd continue posting, bitching the entire time, but I'll save you people from reading it since it would be rambling like this sentance due to the lack of food and patience along with an overall sense of foreboding on my near future.

....Yeeeaaaahhhhh....

Apple overnighted a box to me via DHL. I then packed my laptop in it requested a carry pickup, and about an hour ago they picked it up. Its going to be overnighted to Memphis.

26 mind until I call the guy to see if I have the job or not.

To go shooting or not to go shooting... with gas prices up $.10 since yesterday, I don't think so. :lol: Plus everyone seems to be out of 5.56 ammo.

fuck you Bush, for making the military expend all of my ammo-u-nitions. ;O

[quote name='shrike4242']Great, another game I'd like to play on XBL is plagued with glitchers. WTF are they doing now?[/QUOTE]
"Chainsaw glitch".

There are two, but the new one is chainsawing people with the shotgun, pistol, smoke grenade, etc.

They can run while they gas the chainsaw, so it's not balanced in the least. (Not to mention that the last think you expect to get hacked up with is a smoke grenade.)

[quote name='Hex']Why is his kid named Juggerbit, and why are we on a first name basis with him?
[/quote]

Hex: It goes back to when I tried teaching him to say "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" after we watched x-men 3. It came out as "I'm the juggerbit." Chika started refering to him as Juggerbit. (Not that he has a normal name anyway...)

L1onhart: It looks like the infection was something called "mercia(?)" and we still don't know where it came from or how he got it.

They're finihsing up his paperwork and med scripts. Hopefully, within the next two hrs, we'll be enjoying some MUA DLC goodness.

Oh yeah, L1on, as a DS newb, what games do you recommend?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Why am I not surprised the pizza delivery guy is one of my customers...[/QUOTE]

Your a whore?

I called olive garden, and the guy won't be in until after 3pm. So I'll give him another hour before I call.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hex: It goes back to when I tried teaching him to say "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" after we watched x-men 3. It came out as "I'm the juggerbit." Chika started refering to him as Juggerbit. (Not that he has a normal name anyway...)

L1onhart: It looks like the infection was something called "mercia(?)" and we still don't know where it came from or how he got it.

They're finihsing up his paperwork and med scripts. Hopefully, within the next two hrs, we'll be enjoying some MUA DLC goodness.

Oh yeah, L1on, as a DS newb, what games do you recommend?[/QUOTE]

POGEYMANZ!

[quote name='Brak']"Chainsaw glitch".

There are two, but the new one is chainsawing people with the shotgun, pistol, smoke grenade, etc.

They can run while they gas the chainsaw, so it's not balanced in the least. (Not to mention that the last think you expect to get hacked up with is a smoke grenade.)[/quote]
Lovely.

[quote name='Moxio']POGEYMANZ![/quote]

I saw you guys going on about that the other day and after playing Viva Pinata, I could see myself getting totally hooked on teh pokeymans.

...whcih kinda scares me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I saw you guys going on about that the other day and after playing Viva Pinata, I could see myself getting totally hooked on teh pokeymans.

...whcih kinda scares me.[/quote]
Portable crack. The best kind.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Oh yeah, L1on, as a DS newb, what games do you recommend?[/quote]

Let's see, you have NSMB, which was alright, but I was disappointed..

If you like the metroidvania style games Dawn of Sorrow is fucking amazing... that game consumed me whole. Portrait of Ruin isn't bad either, but not on the level of DoS.

Metroid Pinball, if you enjoy pinball and can find it on clearance, is great. Depends on your pricepoint but

Yoshi's Island is good to okay. Cooking Mama is great. DKR is meh. Very very meh.

I got Cake Mania from GameFly today... time to try it out. I also might buy two more pogeymanz styli. :lol:

Speaking of pogeymanz, two of my eggs hatched.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hex: It goes back to when I tried teaching him to say "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" after we watched x-men 3. It came out as "I'm the juggerbit." Chika started refering to him as Juggerbit. (Not that he has a normal name anyway...)

Oh yeah, L1on, as a DS newb, what games do you recommend?[/quote]
the "mercia" is actually "M.R.S.A" or Medication Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus and that SUCKS. that's a *serious* infection.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hex: It goes back to when I tried teaching him to say "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" after we watched x-men 3. It came out as "I'm the juggerbit." Chika sta[/quote]
That's fucking awesome. Go and change your usertitle to 'THE COOLEST fuckING DAD IN THE WORLD' right now.

I'm so gonna do that shit if I ever adopt a kid. Be like 'Awright son, to earn daddy's love, you're gonna have to learn to say 'CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN BABY' in a rediculous black accent, okay? One, two, three, EARNDADDY'SLOVE!'

And it would be epic because it'd be combining the traits of the two coolest dads ever: Perry Cox and Plume. >:]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I saw you guys going on about that the other day and after playing Viva Pinata, I could see myself getting totally hooked on teh pokeymans.

...whcih kinda scares me.[/quote]
I'm kinda disappointed with myself. I haven't played Pokemon since the beginning of the week (sorry to keep you waiting on that friend code, sixer). In retrosprect I probably should have put off buying it.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm kinda disappointed with myself. I haven't played Pokemon since the beginning of the week (sorry to keep you waiting on that friend code, sixer). In retrosprect I probably should have put off buying it.[/quote]

mmm... wet sticky fox.

that's why you've been so busy. :bouncy:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']uhhhhh...?!!![/quote]

Come to the light, Lionheart.. she doesn't understand your animal desires like we do! >:3

[quote name='Hex']Come to the light, Lionheart.. she doesn't understand your animal desires like we do! >:3[/quote]
:puke:

Uh, not in my house. Take that stuff elsewhere.

[quote name='shrike4242']:puke:

Uh, not in my house. Take that stuff elsewhere.[/quote]

Chika'll probably tan my hide anyway. :booty:

[quote name='Hex']Chika'll probably tan my hide anyway. :booty:[/quote]
just remember, glue and kibble horsey. that, and aparently horse-hair shoes are coming back in style.

[quote name='Hex']That's fucking awesome. Go and change your usertitle to 'THE COOLEST fuckING DAD IN THE WORLD' right now.

I'm so gonna do that shit if I ever adopt a kid. Be like 'Awright son, to earn daddy's love, you're gonna have to learn to say 'CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN BABY' in a rediculous black accent, okay? One, two, three, EARNDADDY'SLOVE!'

And it would be epic because it'd be combining the traits of the two coolest dads ever: Perry Cox and Plume. >:][/quote]
You're gonna try to teach a pony to talk? Good luck with that.

No problem DC... I don't have much time for Pokemon either. Only 4 weeks of school left though (and the last is all finals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back