[OTT]Should have never gone to hollywood[/OTT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Portable crack. The best kind.[/quote]

A while ago I read they were porting Diablo 2 to the PS2... 8-[

So glad it looks to have been a rumor.

[quote name='prmononoke']You're gonna try to teach a pony to talk? Good luck with that.[/quote]
There will be the proper... motivation.

Aw, lame, there isn't a new PBF this week. :[

OH SNAP PBF GET

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Going bowling in a few hours with friends.

I'm better at Wii Bowling. :/[/quote]

Bring your Pogeymawns and ignore everyone else. :D

It feels pretty good to work out even though my arms are swore. One of the books I need for GA Tech arrived today. Can't wait to browse through it this even when I finally am able to get home. And I need a hair cut as it is almost down to my shoulders. Surprisingly there have only been two instances in which people confused me for a girl.

When I had my 2nd interview wed. The restaurant manager told me to call in today to check on the job if they haven't called me back by then.

I called today, and they told me that they have yet to discuss it, and that they will call me back later this evening. Which translated out of BS. Means I'll end up having to call them Monday.

[quote name='Strell']Go to this article and look at the small thumbnails on the right.

I'm not the only one who had to do a double take on the bottom left one, right?

RIGHT?[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='Strell']Go to this article and look at the small thumbnails on the right.

RIGHT?[/quote]
Sorry, you are the only one.

RIGHT?[/QUOTE]

That's pretty sweet! I could build one for myself!!

RIGHT?[/quote]

... Not really. I guess maybe you're implying it looks like the pyramid-eye on the back of the dollar bill? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Strell']Feh. Nevermind.

I thought it looked....questionable.[/quote]

That's 'cause you've a screw loose. ;)

RIGHT?[/quote]

lol... not quite a double take here, but I did have to focus to figure out what it really was.

HAHA!!! No one can even sell a deluxe edition of Heart Shaped Box since they announced a second run of them (which is still the dumbest fucking thing a publisher can do)

[quote name='Graystone']so bored[/quote]
Same here. Nothin' to fucken do.

Just finished taking apart my switchblade and making it legal to carry in puplic. At least, I would hope that it's legal after removing the spring and action...

Got mah new oven. Heck yes. Now to save the money up and upgrade so it cooks cakes faster. :lol:

Such an addicting game.

[quote name='Hex']Same here. Nothin' to fucken do.

Just finished taking apart my switchblade and making it legal to carry in puplic. At least, I would hope that it's legal after removing the spring and action...[/quote]
Time for hand on table + fingers spread + SPEED action?

[quote name='Strell']Time for hand on table + fingers spread + SPEED action?[/quote]

Hell no, my desk costs too much. :eek:

Anyone know why Azerus would make my connection drop? For the past couple of days, when ever I open it my internet will crash and it will stay down for a couple of hours before I'm able to reconnect. McAfee hasn't found a virus or anything and Azerus is the only thing that makes this happen

[quote name='Hex']Hell no, my desk costs too much. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Wt.

Don't you have some babies or something you could put in the way?

Thinking too small here.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Anyone know why Azerus would make my connection drop? For the past couple of days, when ever I open it my internet will crash and it will stay down for a couple of hours before I'm able to reconnect. McAfee hasn't found a virus or anything and Azerus is the only thing that makes this happen[/QUOTE]

Honestly? Probably because Azureus sucks. I had similar issues on a wireless network at my old apartment.

I don't know what the best client is, but I know that one isn't gewd.

[quote name='Strell']Wt.

Don't you have some babies or something you could put in the way?

Thinking too small here.[/quote]

My brat sister's fat enough, but she's at school and I'd be afraid of losing a $40 knife in her back fat. :I

[quote name='Hex']Same here. Nothin' to fucken do.

Just finished taking apart my switchblade and making it legal to carry in puplic. At least, I would hope that it's legal after removing the spring and action...[/quote]
I carry mine around. Never had a problem. Most cops don't care. They don't like balisongs around me though.

[quote name='Graystone']I carry mine around. Never had a problem. Most cops don't care. They don't like balisongs around me though.[/quote]

Well it's more of a precaution than anything. The spring was starting to wear out, too, so it'd only open about halfway then you'd have to flick it out. I have Kershaw assisted folder that works wonders, though, and it doesn't have the tacticool bullshit serrations like the switchblade.

Well I through in FFX since I have run out of things to play and actually beat Seymour's @ Mt. Gagazet. I'm in the last temple now, farther than I've ever been before.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I woulda glued the tire-iron to my left hand and gets me some righteous justice.[/quote]

I like the way you think.

[quote name='ATHF']
Master Shake: Ha ha hah, slice my face off, you are clever! You quickwit! Ah, well look, relax. And I'll be down there in like, five minutes, and we'll iron all this out, okay?
Carl: Oh yeah, that sounds great, that sounds great! Yeah, we'll iron it out. I'll go get my iron. My TIRE iron.
[/QUOTE]

On another note, isn't all justice righetous by definition or something?

God this Chennel 3 local news gets on my nerves every time I see it. They ask for the viewers to email them responses to questions and they spend 5-10 minutes per half hour on viewer opinions on certain subjects. They end up with a 1:1 ratio of people in favor of and against said subject, along with the occassional "Yes...but no..." Not all the questions can be summed up as yes or no, such as tonights question "Should officials shut down schools for every threat?" All the questions are BS questions and they spend so much time reading peoples BS responses, instead of *gasp* reporting the news.

[quote name='Hex']One of you bastard with OiNK go download my Simple Minds torrent. Please? I'll make it worth your while.. :booty:[/QUOTE]
Tried, but you must not be connectable as it had no seeders. I don't know what to tell you as I have trouble uploading to O!nk, too.

[quote name='Hex']One of you bastard with OiNK go download my Simple Minds torrent. Please? I'll make it worth your while.. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Rain keeps fallin'
Rain keeps fallin'
doowwwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back