OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I asked him why he deleted my post saying that I beat my GOTY, and that it was great.

Linkin is too much of a pussy to fix the problem, so I'm asking the source.[/quote]

Excuse me? I'm not going to get into an all out battle of the mods just because of you...don't flatter yourself. Just because nothing has been done doesn't mean that I haven't done anything about it. There are discussions that go on beyond this thread...and beyond CAG for that matter. All us mods are different people with different ideas, we can't always agree.

--------

R2 Beta is taking forever to download...guess I'll try it out tonight sometime.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Japanese games are for snobs like Mox.[/quote]
Mox is my idol. That's why I try to emulate every part of his personality even his taste in games.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is it normal for GTA4's online mode to get stuck at the loading screen often? Happens to me constantly.[/quote]

From what I've heard...yes...its one of its quirky annoying bugs.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Excuse me? I'm not going to get into an all out battle of the mods just because of you...don't flatter yourself. Just because nothing has been done doesn't mean that I haven't done anything about it. There are discussions that go on beyond this thread...and beyond CAG for that matter. All us mods are different people with different ideas, we can't always agree.[/QUOTE]You think undeleting a post is going to lead to an "all out battle of the mods"? You're hilarious.
This situation is black and white. It is extremely obvious that Shrike was wrong, and yet, nothing is done about it.

And clearly, your discussions don't mean shit. Shrike continues to abuse his position, and nothing changes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You think undeleting a post is going to lead to an "all out battle of the mods"? You're hilarious.
This situation is black and white. It is extremely obvious that Shrike was wrong, and yet, nothing is done about it.

And clearly, your discussions don't mean shit. Shrike continues to abuse his position, and nothing changes.[/quote]

As I stated before, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']As I stated before, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes...[/QUOTE]
But I can see the results.

Which are non-existent.

Could a mod please delete seanr1221's avatar? I am pretty sure Marcus is in Gears of War 2, which has not been released yet. Therefore I conclude that Seanr1221 has pirated the game.

MK vs DC now being rated "T" is a fucking joke...
atatfail1-440x363.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']So this must be what wubb's life is like...[/quote]

That's Karma...though actually Wubb is not in a wheelchair...:whistle2:k

But seriously...that sucks dude...so are you going to be in crutches for a while or are you bedridden?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well...its news to me...canceling pre-order for sure.[/quote]
...Seriously?

That whole Joker fatality bit isn't violent enough?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']LP, it was always rated "T".

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. :cool:[/quote]

Well I guess the only difference now is that they censored some fatalities...including the Joker's.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Linkin is too much of a pussy to fix the problem, so I'm asking the source.[/quote]
I like LP, but I think that's only because I imagine the voice of Peter Cullen reading his posts.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's Karma...though actually Wubb is not in a wheelchair...:whistle2:k

But seriously...that sucks dude...so are you going to be in crutches for a while or are you bedridden?[/quote]
Karma for what? I'm an upstanding citizen.

Not sure. In post-op I was told no weight or bending for 6 weeks, but I can already put a little bit of weight on it when using crutches. The problem is that since it has to be straight using crutches is hard, so as far as getting anywhere I need a wheelchair. I'd imagine getting around the house will be doable with crutches in a week, and hopefully I'll be good to go in a month.

[quote name='Rocko']...Seriously?

That whole Joker fatality bit isn't violent enough?[/quote]

the Joker's fatality in MK vs DC has been changed and now the actually shooting occurs off screen. He still pulls out his gun and has the "BANG" sign come out, but there will be an abrupt camera jerk to take the action off screen and have the Joker do the deed to the poor sap away from our innocent eyes.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']MK vs DC now being rated "T" is a fucking joke...
atatfail1-440x363.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's probably done for...

A) Walmart and TRU
B) DCU to keep the game tennager friendly.

or

C) Because they were able to take out a line of the Quran that was in a song in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back