OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, AznGuy88, I got your invite. I declined though.[/quote]
Can you add me as a friend, TFN?

We are 100% sure you'll love Atlantica.
If not, We’ll buy your character for $20 in cash.

Play the globe-hopping thrill ride that is Atlantica. Plus, it’s free to play!
And if Atlantica doesn’t meet your MMO tastes, you’ve got nothing to lose. We’ll pay you cash, in the amount of $20, for your character.

Details:

- Only players who began playing Atlantica after Oct. 11 are eligible.
- You must have reached and stopped at Level 50.
* Not eligible over Level 50.
- You must have a PayPal account in order to receive your $20.
- Only one (1) $20 payment per person.
- Once you receive payment, you will no longer be able to use the login ID.

:whistle2:k
I'm almost level 50..

The game is pretty damn fun, but I wanted to start a new character anyway, and paying me to have fun sounds like win to me.

[quote name='crystalklear64']We are 100% sure you'll love Atlantica.
If not, We’ll buy your character for $20 in cash.

Play the globe-hopping thrill ride that is Atlantica. Plus, it’s free to play!
And if Atlantica doesn’t meet your MMO tastes, you’ve got nothing to lose. We’ll pay you cash, in the amount of $20, for your character.

Details:

- Only players who began playing Atlantica after Oct. 11 are eligible.
- You must have reached and stopped at Level 50.
* Not eligible over Level 50.
- You must have a PayPal account in order to receive your $20.
- Only one (1) $20 payment per person.
- Once you receive payment, you will no longer be able to use the login ID.

:whistle2:k
I'm almost level 50..

The game is pretty damn fun, but I wanted to start a new character anyway, and paying me to have fun sounds like win to me.[/quote]

How long did it take you to get to level 50?

mmm xfire says.. 67 hours total played time.

Tough to say how many actual hours of play you'd need though. I've left the game on overnight a few times since you gain... reward points for being in the game but not battling.

I would guess 40 hours of actual play time.

ie. It wouldn't be worth it if you didn't actualy like the game and you waste 40 hours on it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']mmm xfire says.. 67 hours total played time.

Tough to say how many actual hours of play you'd need though. I've left the game on overnight a few times since you gain... reward points for being in the game but not battling.

I would guess 40 hours of actual play time.

ie. It wouldn't be worth it if you didn't actualy like the game and you waste 40 hours on it.[/quote]

Hmm... that sounds kinda cool. I might check it out.

EDIT: 40 hours for $20 is a rip off though, unless you like the game.

Yea and if you like it, it ends up kinda defeating the purpose, unless you're like me and don't like the main character you chose and want to start a different one.

[quote name='Moxio']No one wants to play games with you, dcfox.[/quote]
Let's play something online together, time 1ord. :bouncy:

[quote name='darthbudge']$20.

It is a great deal. I already for sure have one person who was in my group last year, and JFD is thinking about doing it.[/quote]
Put me down as a maybe, i had a free trial and i miss it, plus i have a feeling amazon is going to have some christmas sales coming up soon.

I asked him why he deleted my post saying that I beat my GOTY, and that it was great.

Linkin is too much of a pussy to fix the problem, so I'm asking the source.

I like how Shrike is an awful mod because he isn't here for the people, he is just here to be a tyrant.

And I like how he has two personalities and the dick side killed the less-dick side.

That happened once, Soodmeg.

I also like how there's no accountability for the mods, so the shitty ones (Wubb, Shrike, sometimes LP) run rampant.

Ahh, See when I first joined he was a mod, then next time I checked he wasnt.....just as fast as he wasnt he all of a sudden was again. I guess I wasnt paying attention enough.

Most of the mods are fine in my book. Wubb (who I think actually banned me once) seems cool and other than LP making crappy OTT's he is fine.

Shrike though..he flip flops a lot so I could never get a grasp on him.

[quote name='Moxio']Shut up, dcfox.[/quote]
If this game ends up sucking we're going to have to cancel our friendship, Mox.

[quote name='dcfox']If this game ends up sucking we're going to have to cancel our friendship, Mox.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I didn't even get through Disc 2 of LO because it wasn't that good.

We had a Halloween event in the gallery, today. I passed out candy to little kids.

It's weird seeing people I went to high school with, with 3 or 4 year-old children.

[quote name='Moxio']What are you talking about? I didn't even get through Disc 2 of LO because it wasn't that good.[/quote]
Didn't you tell me to play it? Remember I asked what game I should play first and I'm pretty sure you said LO.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Moxio seems angry today.[/QUOTE]

I am in a good mood.

[quote name='dcfox']Didn't you tell me to play it? Remember I asked what game I should play first and I'm pretty sure you said LO.[/QUOTE]

Then you must have had a shitty list of games. :^D

[quote name='Moxio']I am in a good mood.

Then you must have had a shitty list of games. :^D[/quote]
You're never in a good mood. I think you should see a therapist.

It was between LO, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery and Eternal Sonata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back