OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Curious...what are the vision ratings that you guys own? I assume people on the computer all the time will have worse eyesight than those who have outside lives?[/QUOTE]

I was nearighted but that was from reading and genetics. My mom was nearsighted too. And I read a lot as a child.

I got Lasik. Now i'm 20/20 in one eye and 20/15 in the other.

My eyesight is shit but it's hereditary. I'm fairly close to being blind without glasses or contacts.

GreenManGaming finally reset my account so I was able to grab XCOM. Now I just need Dishonored to come back in stock.

I wonder what the average person's eyesight is? Probably good enough to survive without glasses but I'm sure there are a lot of people who are supposed to have glasses but don't wear them too.

Also, you guys suck with your 20/20 vision.

IATCG was banned? Does anyone know what happened to him? I know he got some...aggro from some mods around here but what exactly got him banned this time?

Who? Is IATCG is his name or is that an abbreviation for something else. Can't say I ever heard of IATCG. Also - it seems very hard to be banned here. You have to do something illegal/shady or be a major douche.

Unrelated: I heard word that Rocky Undisputed Collection
iconbluraypng.png
is $19.99 somewhere today. Anyone know where that is at?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My TE stick seems to have another button that went bad. The buttons on those things suck dick. I haven't used the thing in 9 months and yet the button is now broken.[/QUOTE]
If it's madcatz, those buttons (and the joystick itself) are easily replaceable. Hardest part is ordering the button (I would do a full button replacement on all of them). All you do is open the stick up, unhook the two wires. Put the new button in, reconnect the two wires and then your good to go. There should be a ton of you tube videos on the matter.

[quote name='Maklershed']Who? Is IATCG is his name or is that an abbreviation for something else. Can't say I ever heard of IATCG. Also - it seems very hard to be banned here. You have to do something illegal/shady or be a major douche.
[/QUOTE]
Iamthecheapassgamer or whatever his name is.

Shit, I was distracted at work and missed the BRAVe Blu Deal on Amazon.

I added to the waitlist. I'm 500+ but they say my ods of getting the deal are "good."

How does the waitlist work? do they send me an email notification?

Edit: Oh well. I'm not going to sit here all day waiting to buy Brave for nine bucks. Number 83, if you hit the powerball with you buy me Brave on Blu-Ray?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Shit, I was distracted at work and missed the BRAVe Blu Deal on Amazon.

I added to the waitlist. I'm 500+ but they say my ods of getting the deal are "good."

How does the waitlist work? do they send me an email notification?[/QUOTE]

No, you get a little popup that gives you 3 minutes to add it to your cart.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If it's madcatz, those buttons (and the joystick itself) are easily replaceable. Hardest part is ordering the button (I would do a full button replacement on all of them). All you do is open the stick up, unhook the two wires. Put the new button in, reconnect the two wires and then your good to go. There should be a ton of you tube videos on the matter.

Iamthecheapassgamer or whatever his name is.[/QUOTE]

I've replaced one button that was faulty already which is why I am annoyed. I probably will replace all of them. At least lizardlick is close so I would get my order fairly quickly.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']No, you get a little popup that gives you 3 minutes to add it to your cart.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for my pop-up. But I'll giove it a couple more minutes and then I get to go home.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']IAmTheCheapestGamer. An old vet...Casey probably banned him :rofl:

On that note, I thought Mods were supposed to be polite and respectable? >.>[/QUOTE]

You honestly believe that? Hell, I used to be a mod, to give you an idea of what mods are like.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']On that note, I thought Mods were supposed to be polite and respectable? >.>[/QUOTE]
:lol:

This has nothing to do with anything.
kylekershway.png

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']IAmTheCheapestGamer. An old vet...Casey probably banned him :rofl:

On that note, I thought Mods were supposed to be polite and respectable? >.>[/QUOTE]

I didn't ban him but it was a collective decision. He was banned because he refused to modify his behavior. When you constantly are a source of conflict then something needs to change. He didn't change and as a result he is no longer a member of this site.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I didn't ban him but it was a collective decision. He was banned because he refused to modify his behavior. When you constantly are a source of conflict then something needs to change. He didn't change and as a result he is no longer a member of this site.[/QUOTE]
I was always amazed that the majority of his posts were just repeats of the same things over and over again. The only person worse at that was DPsx7.

Edit: I already got my first package from Amazon's BF sales, which is impressive for the standard free shipping.

Edit 2: DPsx7 has found a new home on the official sony forums:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/No-more-updates/td-p/38611331

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the terms on my test is shortened to IMC in the book. I am having a hard time keeping track of two different variations on IMC.

I'm thankful that one of the men on Two and a Half Men has now gone on record telling people that they shouldn't watch the sitcom. It baffles me how millions of people keep watching that drek.

I'm very tempted to get the White 360 bundle at Walmart. It's only 160.00 and comes with that goofy Skylanders game (which I should be able to sell pretty easily).

Question is, do I really need a 360 for another room, especially when I'm 99% sure a new xbox is coming out next year.

[quote name='seanr1221']83 you get a 920 yet? I'm loving mine, don't miss the iPhone at all.[/QUOTE]

It's like I don't even know you.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I'm thankful that one of the men on Two and a Half Men has now gone on record telling people that they shouldn't watch the sitcom. It baffles me how millions of people keep watching that drek.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he's doing it for ridiculous religious reasons, not because the show is smelly pooter.

I guess lizardlick went out of business. Hopefully this focusattack company I saw on SRK is legit. They seemed to have decent shit at good prices.

So many fucking packages today. Got my Vita from Amazon and I'm disappointed that the Assassins Creed was cart only. I really wish they'd stop showing the full retail box on the packaging if they're not going to include it.

What buttons and how many buttons do you need, Kasey? I might have a couple of spare ones lying around I can send ya if you're not too choosy about the color.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']So many fucking packages today. Got my Vita from Amazon and I'm disappointed that the Assassins Creed was cart only. I really wish they'd stop showing the full retail box on the packaging if they're not going to include it.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem I had with the PS3 bundle. Before I opened it, I saw on the box that they showed a single case version of the Uncharted Dual Pack. I was wondering if that was just a mock-up for the packaging and it was the two-case set that's at retail or if they had really put the two discs into one case. When I opened it, I found it was fucking neither. Just some good ol' cardboard sleeves.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What buttons and how many buttons do you need, Kasey? I might have a couple of spare ones lying around I can send ya if you're not too choosy about the color.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I went ahead and ordered new buttons all around. It was like 23 bucks to replace all of them.

I've been playing my Vita a lot more lately, it's really a pleasure to play. I want to love the 3DS, and I do like the games I've played, but the Vita so far is just more enjoyable to play. Easier on the eyes.

Still can't wait for Animal Crossing, though.

You have any Vita recommendations? I have Ass Creed Liberation and Super Smash Coles, and also ordered Madden 2013 and NFS: Most Wanted from the Origin sale but I need to fill out my library some. Looking at Lumines and Katamari if I can find a good price.

[quote name='seanr1221']83 you get a 920 yet? I'm loving mine, don't miss the iPhone at all.[/QUOTE]

Not yet...I applied for a job within another department in my company. If I get it, hopefully there will be more $$ and I can get it. Plan B is for my wife's temp job to become full time, in that case her job will give her a company phone, and I'll get her iPhone 4s...I hope plan A works out.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm very tempted to get the White 360 bundle at Walmart. It's only 160.00 and comes with that goofy Skylanders game (which I should be able to sell pretty easily).

Question is, do I really need a 360 for another room, especially when I'm 99% sure a new xbox is coming out next year.[/QUOTE]

The short answer is yes...the long answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!!! I'd put one in the bathroom if my wife would let me. For me anyway, it's great when the kids are hogging up the TV in my office, I just slink into the living room and get my game on. Since you don't have kids *yet* YMMV.

Yeah. I'll be kicking myself over not pulling the trigger on that Vita sale for a while.

Next tempting purchase is seeing if I can find a $150 or less Kinect. Maybe capture the attentions of these ADD kids.

Neighbhors christmas lights have put me to shame. But I'm too much of a cheapass to do anything about it.
I buy Christmas decorations in January when they're 75% off.

[quote name='eldergamer']Yeah. I'll be kicking myself over not pulling the trigger on that Vita sale for a while.

Next tempting purchase is seeing if I can find a $150 or less Kinect. Maybe capture the attentions of these ADD kids.

Neighbhors christmas lights have put me to shame. But I'm too much of a cheapass to do anything about it.
I buy Christmas decorations in January when they're 75% off.[/QUOTE]

Everything is better knowing you got a good price on it. "Halloween" candy is only sweeter if you buy it the day after Halloween AND THEN eat it.

Started playing halo reach again. Between guys destroying vehicles so their teammates dont get them just cause they cant and getting shot from some guy on a warthog who wants you to drive him around i dont know how i still manage to go positive.

I even take a warthog out so that i can park it somewhere good and use the turret...but no some guy has to jump on the turret as im driving and make me his wheelman. I guess theres no way to avoid that.

ok ok.......

Resident Evil 6=60
PM @ BB from Amazon 39.99
used 9.xx gift card left over
pay the rest out of pocket
Day later, get a Gamers Club unlocked coupon for 20 dollars off RE6.
Go back to BB...Got them to honor GCU Coupon.
Returned/rebuy RE from 60 to 20........ 2x.xx is returned to my CC......ummm what happened to the gift card?

fuckgot my RDR GOTY from Walmart. Stupid thing is a greatest hits version. I only own one other red case and thats a resistance FOM that i got for free.
Should have gone with the 360 version.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok ok.......

Resident Evil 6=60
PM @ BB from Amazon 39.99
used 9.xx gift card left over
pay the rest out of pocket
Day later, get a Gamers Club unlocked coupon for 20 dollars off RE6.
Go back to BB...Got them to honor GCU Coupon.
Returned/rebuy RE from 60 to 20........ 2x.xx is returned to my CC......ummm what happened to the gift card?[/QUOTE]

It's too early for complex mathmatics...:headache:

Tried asking in the "Deal Request" forum to no avail and it's probably a long shot here, but does anybody know where I could possibly find deals on perfume. Complete newbie when it comes to buying this stuff and looking for the new Britney Spears one for my sister.

I think I'll start RDR when I get bored with DWG3. I've already completed one side of the story missions, and that feels like enough. (Acronyms for everyone!)

Oh man, fucking runny nose. And we're out of kleenex? Time to turn to TP.

[quote name='Number83']Macy's...they have coupons in the circular all the time. Specifically % of and/or Free Gift Bags.

Online at www.macys.com

25% off Code
Some exclusions apply. See site for details. The coupon works on famous brands like The North Face, Michael Kors, Sperry Top-Sider and more which are normally excluded from coupons!
Expires: 12/03/12
Coupon Code: FRIEND

___

Could try this too:

http://www.dealcatcher.com/perfumeemporium-coupons[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. Somehow wasn't aware of DealCatcher so that'll be nice for future use. Typically only buy food and video games, so it is always difficult to shop for something that's not one of those two things.

And Macy's was the store I couldn't think of when I was looking for perfume. Shame they don't have what I'm looking for.

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']fuckgot my RDR GOTY from Walmart. Stupid thing is a greatest hits version. I only own one other red case and thats a resistance FOM that i got for free.
Should have gone with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Buy it used from GS and then swap cases/stickers.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Buy it used from GS and then swap cases/stickers.[/QUOTE]

Ah good idea thanks. oh wait the cover art has greatest hits on it. I dont think the regular GOTY had it. Wonder if they would notice.

Well, you swap everything. Disc, case, manual, etc. Hell, if they're not assholes you can probably even do it without switching stickers, just claim it as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back