OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
munch, is the Criterion version of The Thin Red Line any good? I know the original cut is around 6 hours and will never get released, but does the Criterion add anything over the original DVD release?

Accepted a job I applied for within in my company. Not a huge increase, but it gets me out of a terribly fading fast IT department who is hellbent on outsourcing everyone. It's more like a lateral move. And now my boss wants to negotiate...hah!

Where were you when I asked to be brought up to market value 4 years ago?!?!?

[quote name='Number83']But Dr. Dick Chopp fixed all that, right?[/QUOTE]

Yais!

[quote name='Rocko']Sorry man, nothing for me for now I'm afraid. I'm really trying not to buy any more DVDs. Might get back to you about some of the Wes Anderson blus in a week or 2, I can't remember if I bought Bottle Rocket or Darjeeling on blu and they're at my parents' house. :c[/QUOTE]

That's cool. Just let me know. I'm pretty much selling all of my blu rays, so let me know if there's anything else you're looking for, criterion or not.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']munch, is the Criterion version of The Thin Red Line any good? I know the original cut is around 6 hours and will never get released, but does the Criterion add anything over the original DVD release?[/QUOTE]

I haven't watched it yet :blush:

[quote name='Number83']:go on:[/QUOTE]

Major issues at work. Traffic jam to sixer last night caused a 45 minute drive to take two hours, missed first quarter of game where Sixers were already down by 15. Worst loss of the season. Got home, get up, back is hurt from the terrible quality seats at stadium. then scrambling all day on wookr issues.

Penny Arcade just nailed why I can't stick with MMO's.

i-2krTqt6-L.jpg

Yeah, that game last night was Super Sh*tty.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Penny Arcade just nailed why I can't stick with MMO's.

i-2krTqt6-L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Amen!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The wife and I are going to try and have a bebe.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I think we can all appriciate the fact that you hadn't had kids accidentally up until this pont. Bravo!

I got the Katamari game. It's alright I guess. For $10 it's okay but I haven't been really impressed with any of them since We

fucking sore throat. Yet, the ANP (Advanced Nurse Practitioner) said it's probably not strep because my fever isn't high enough, and my rapid strep came back negative.
Took three different people trying to swab my throat. I have a major gag reflex and come close to vomiting when things go that far back.

[quote name='eldergamer']I have a major gag reflex and come close to vomiting when things go that far back.[/QUOTE]

You sound like Mrs. Number83.../jake

[quote name='Rocko']I got the Katamari game. It's alright I guess. For $10 it's okay but I haven't been really impressed with any of them since We

I just got over a sickness myself that I was fighting off for about a week and half. Lucky too, because I couldn't be taking time to be sick right now :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::evil:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I remember, back in the day, spending hours trying to find a Big Mike police report from when the voices told him to steal from that pawn shop.
[/QUOTE]
Where'd you get the jewelry Mom?
Dr_Pizza_Sorry_BS.gif

Sorry, that's just BS

[quote name='munch']Does anyone want a Steam activated copy of Titan Quest?[/QUOTE]

Donate it to CAG Child's Play Charity for MASSIVE GOODWILL!

Too much shit going on.

I started playing RDR again, but couldnt quite get into it. Hard to even tell who I'm fucking shooting at. (The fact I had just taken NightQuil might have something to do with it)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm feeling slightly generous. I think I shall give away a copy of Hotline Miami.[/QUOTE]

ooooh me please. Looks very different.

Got my BTTF hat in today. Even has an authentic BTTF II tag on it. It is actually a really nice hat and not just some cheap cash in.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Got my BTTF hat in today. Even has an authentic BTTF II tag on it. It is actually a really nice hat and not just some cheap cash in.[/QUOTE]
I got mine, too, but it doesn't fit my big ass head! :bomb:

[quote name='Brak']I got mine, too, but it doesn't fit my big ass head! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I wear a 7 3/4 fitted hat and it fits me so you do have a big ass head. You on steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back