Out Now Borderlands 2

Does anyone know if there's a solo way to kill Master Gee that wont freeze?

I've killed him about 8 times now and it has frozen each time.

[quote name='blindinglights']Does anyone know if there's a solo way to kill Master Gee that wont freeze?

I've killed him about 8 times now and it has frozen each time.[/QUOTE]

The way I had to do it (for quest complete) I didn't get the loot. Right when he dies, and he won't die right as he hits 0 HP, press start + Save and quit. The timing actually took me 2 tries because it still froze. If you see green text in upper right and/or the voice over ECHO, you might have waited too long and will get frozen.

Best thing to look for: The check mark in the middle of the screen. Right as that pops up, but before it goes to upper right corner of screen and you get green turn in, press start and save and quit. No loot, but quest done at least.

I tried that earlier and it didn't work for me but I didn't realize the check starts in the middle of the screen, so I tried again and finally got it to pause before it froze. Finally got that last Captain Scarlet trophy, thanks!

[quote name='blindinglights']I tried that earlier and it didn't work for me but I didn't realize the check starts in the middle of the screen, so I tried again and finally got it to pause before it froze. Finally got that last Captain Scarlet trophy, thanks![/QUOTE]

Grats!

bread's done
Back