z7enZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I found this on http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-freebies-samples/

This will only take 5 min :)

FS is giving away free $20 GC like there facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?sk=app_150241448387363

And click on the Tapped in App and go to the bottom of the page in this Screenshot here

http://imageshack.us/f/11/002august062011.jpg/

click on Basic or Advance basic is easier and follow the steps

For ever 5 points its $5 GC

Once you click on one of the task it will say "Full Detail" click that and ill let you enter the code

Here are the answers to most of the basic questions

The Contra Code - BCF984
Solve the Puzzle - A5G64S
Future Blocks - A7GSX3
Gerbil Hunt - A6X3YD

Tapped in Trivia 1 - B (Angry Birds)
Tapped in Trivia 2 - A (Mayor)
Tapped in Trivia 3 - A (Facebook)
Tapped in Trivia 4 - B (Escaped Animals)
Tapped in Trivia 5 - B (130)
Tapped in Trivia 6 - B (Farmville)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a nice bonus today.

My wife received 2 cards last week. I thought that was all she was getting because I had her at 14 points with 6 pending when it hit the may payout amount.

Today I received 2 more cards for my wife ($20 total). And 4 cards for myself. I thought I would only receive 3 since I was at 18 points with 3 pending when it maxed out. $20 for me as well...

Not too shabby! On a side note, FS needs to realize that it doesn't make sense to send out 4 $5 gift cards in separate envelopes paying postage for each when they could have sent them all out in one. Not smart!

I had reached the $20 (and they were marked as "mailed it" before it all maxed out. Still no cards have arrived yet :(

Seriously, why is it taking so long to get to me? I did all 4 in the first week, way before they were near the max limit.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Seriously, why is it taking so long to get to me? I did all 4 in the first week, way before they were near the max limit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Korahn']I had reached the $20 (and they were marked as "mailed it" before it all maxed out. Still no cards have arrived yet :([/QUOTE]

I have the same situation. Maxed out well before they finished and still haven't received anything. Hopefully something will come soon...perhaps i should remove them from all my social networking lol.

Yay, I got my first of 3 cards today. It shipped out yesterday and arrived today (Burnaby to Vancouver is nothing). So they're obviously still processing these out, if anyone still waiting was wondering.

Thank god the card itself isn't covered in that fucking terrible "art" FS marketing is making lately...

Woo, I finally got my 3 cards yesterday. It certainly felt like forever waiting for them. :)

Thanks again to the OP for the tip and the answers to the trivia questions.

Got mine on Friday. I'm happy because I had 3 confirmed, and the points pending for the fourth when the promotion ended, so I didn't think I'd get the last one, but then all 4 came in the mail. So yay!

I got all 4 of my cards and the 2 for the wife. Did a little trading, a PM, and dropped a little bit of cash, but..Yay for No More Heroes and GT5 for $8!

When the event was over I had finished with only 13 points, I received my two cards last Monday. Yesterday I received a third card, I didn't know I was entitled to anything more than the first two.

LOL, got a second card despite finishing with 9 points. I did apply for the Fast Forward photo by getting a picture off Google, but it was so close to the end I didn't think it would count. They either counted it late or they screwed up
\\:D/

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']LOL, got a second card despite finishing with 9 points. I did apply for the Fast Forward photo by getting a picture off Google, but it was so close to the end I didn't think it would count. They either counted it late or they screwed up
\\:D/[/QUOTE]

Any task submitted before the payout limit was reached, but not approved, still count.

I got my last two cards on Friday, despite only having nine credits before the limit.

Also, thank you OP for finding this offer!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']When the event was over I had finished with only 13 points, I received my two cards last Monday. Yesterday I received a third card, I didn't know I was entitled to anything more than the first two.[/QUOTE]
I just reinstalled the app and it shows me having 16 points. It doesn't show that that I earned 3 gift cards, but they sent me 3 so I feel less ripped off now.

Whelp, I was going to use my three cards during today's Labour Day sale but the website only lets you use two and a credit card. I guess I'm not preordering First Class. =/

[quote name='measureless']Whelp, I was going to use my three cards during today's Labour Day sale but the website only lets you use two and a credit card. I guess I'm not preordering First Class. =/[/QUOTE]

Aside from the labor day thing, I was going to suggest bringing all the cards to a store and then using them to purchase it all on one card lol.

Seriously? The site only allows for 2 cards at once? Guess I'll hve to check for the DVD set I want at the store or figure something out.

Can anyone confirm whether or not they're still giving away the gift cards? I tried e-mailing them mid-last week but still haven't received an answer.

[quote name='king_bronx']Can anyone confirm whether or not they're still giving away the gift cards? I tried e-mailing them mid-last week but still haven't received an answer.[/QUOTE]

If you completed tasks before the promotion ended and your mailing address is correct, then they should eventually arrive. If you are wondering if you can still get cards for doing the tasks now, no those ones are all gone.

Sweet I got another $5 gift card even though they only confirmed 9 credits for me. Thanks FS I take back every hateful thing I said about you

[quote name='pmp1986']Sweet I got another $5 gift card even though they only confirmed 9 credits for me. Thanks FS I take back every hateful thing I said about you[/QUOTE]

Hehe, same for me, only 9 confirmed credits and I got a second gift card. I was pleasantly surprised!

bread's done
Back