*OVER* Giving away a sealed copy of Blood Bowl (360)

[quote name='Ferretom']My favorite word is callipygian.

In layman's terms: DAT ASS.[/QUOTE]

Nice, i looked it up on google images.
Right hand + Naked women= Happy happy joy joy. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Favorite game:Final Fantasy 10

Favorite Taco: Soft taco

Favorite Ex girlfriend:None,all are psycho!.

Favorite Team:Miami Dolphins

Favorite song to make me cry:Miami Dolphins theme song..Realizing they will never win a SB in my lifetime makes me sad :(.

Favorite pokemon:psyduck

Favorite TV show: it's always sunny in philadelphia

Favorite nail polish to use during summer time:None,I don't use that crap.Although, summer breeze is a cool looking color..I mean,huh?.

Favorite site: Cag all the way! (unless u go into 18+ and sometimes even 21+ for teh dirtier stuff..I kid I kid it's cag :p)

My favorite way to guarantee U.S. citizenship for my Japanese girlfriend without her having to take a U.S. History test is to get her pregnant. =(

My favorite animation frame in the Atari 2600 game Combat was the large plane taking on the three planes going up at a diagonal.....that shit looks like Superman!

My favorite fighting game is Power Stone. Man it's hard to pick one. MvC2 is a super tight second. Thanks for passing along your extra game to whoever gets it!

Woah! Sorry guys I totally forgot about this! I'll do the drawing right now!

EDIT: thereefernander wins! Sorry everyone, if I could I would give you all a copy :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A favorite? Hmm... what the hell, favorite game. XD

Killer7. Love everything about it; the characters, the story, the settings, and overall, just how screwed up it is. =P

[quote name='Matedawg11']Woah! Sorry guys I totally forgot about this! I'll do the drawing right now!

EDIT: thereefernander wins! Sorry everyone, if I could I would give you all a copy :([/QUOTE]

No need to apologize, there can only be one winner. =)

Congraulations Thereefernander.

This is such a surprise! With so many entries, even them listing off a whole page and all I had to do was list the best game ever made. The ocarina of Time prevails again!!

bread's done
Back