[OVER] Goguenator's Lowball Extravaganza With TheFizzzzzz! Invoices Are Posted for My Items on the Front Page!

a3abazar.jpg

Just got my game! Didnt know it was new.. thanks!! @go

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be shipping out the next Wave Tomorrow if you paid yesterday or today. Also whatever date you see the packages should arrive the latest Tuesday excluding Guynextshore because I put it out Media so that should be by Saturday. Thanks guys for the great support and hopefully someday I will part ways with my whole collection soon.

Will be shipping out the next Wave Tomorrow if you paid yesterday or today. Also whatever date you see the packages should arrive the latest Tuesday excluding Guynextshore because I put it out Media so that should be by Saturday. Thanks guys for the great support and hopefully someday I will part ways with my whole collection soon.
My wallet will be ready for this..

I would assume he sent her one, discussing whatever she won and the total amount.
And you know, how to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathfromace you didn't win anything from my portion of the lowball. Everyone got itemized invoices with my paypal info. Catwoman sent a message saying she was about to pay and nothing.... New member so I will give it another day and then will go from there. If not paid tomorrow I'll just keep the items for next lowball

Catwoman sent a message saying she was about to pay and nothing.... New member so I will give it another day and then will go from there. If not paid tomorrow I'll just keep the items for next lowball
I would give it a week from the end of the lowball before anything like relisting items or negative feedback and such. She was on earlier today, so message her everyday from now till Wednesday so there is no excuse.

Maybe I am too nice though lol

If paid goods and services you'll get confirmation when shipped through paypal. Got like 11 mailed Saturday but of course they probably won't go out til tomorrow. The rest will go tomorrow hopefully... Packing the mystery box up with lots of good stuff... Hopefully Infinite Jest has only positive things to say about it so next time more people will wanna jump onboard

I would give it a week from the end of the lowball before anything like relisting items or negative feedback and such. She was on earlier today, so message her everyday from now till Wednesday so there is no excuse.

Maybe I am too nice though lol
You're right. I guess I'm impatient because I'm going to have everything mailed out in less than a week even though I've been working insane hours. I appreciate all who have participated and hope everyone enjoys their goodies. Masa did you decide on our deal??

You're right. I guess I'm impatient because I'm going to have everything mailed out in less than a week even though I've been working insane hours. I appreciate all who have participated and hope everyone enjoys their goodies. Masa did you decide on our deal??
In all seriousness, I think I wait to long to drop the negative feedback on jokers who don't pay. She was just on a minute ago too lol. oh boy...

I will PM ya tomorrow about it! You just get all that other stuff taken care of. I am not too worried about how quick it gets sent out.

Got everyones packages out and were all set, thanks everyone for paying promptly! If you can kindly leave feedback once I will then leave feedback for you. Thanks!

bread's done
Back