[OVER] Goguenator's Lowball Extravaganza With TheFizzzzzz! Invoices Are Posted for My Items on the Front Page!

BIG BOOTY MAN lmao
tumblr_lxzc3zX1e91qhanldo1_500.gif

and yet, that is How I Lost The War.

I am just thrilled to have won GG Isuka. Love me some GG, mane.

I am kind of shocked that Too Human went for more than Star Ocean. where was DZA to bid on SO at the last minute? I must scold him for that.

Thanks for the auction fellas. Nice to not have to bid against either of you, hope it was successful!
This nigga was playing Tales of Vesperia. I totally forgot at what time this lowball ended.

Now i'm kicking myself for not coming to bid. I now know how Barney feels. Sad Panda

143286-sad_panda_super.jpg

[quote name="Danger Zone: Archer" post="11815811" timestamp="1401946603"]well, you can send me the money, and i'll pass on the message to Fizz that you paid. [/quote]hahahahah

Fizz where do we pay you

Since it's Goguenator's page it will take me longer to get totals because I can't post the way I would via my own lowball page. I will get invoices out though tonight

ok i think i have all the invoices sent out.... bonuses by the way are calculated pre shipping... so most spent preshipping...  i will fall asleep now and tomorrow after all 3 jobs i will pack up boxes and figure the top 3 spenders pre shipping.... goodnight all

if i screwed up at all let me know.. it's late and i tried to knock these invoices out quick

Well I lied. Worked 18 hours yesterday and wife told me as soon as I sat on the couch it fell asleep. What will happen is I will get most packages together after my 11 hour day today. I remember when I played games..... I miss it

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11819059" timestamp="1402063298"]Well I lied. Worked 18 hours yesterday and wife told me as soon as I sat on the couch it fell asleep. What will happen is I will get most packages together after my 11 hour day today. I remember when I played games..... I miss it[/quote]

Can I say that your hard work is actually what inspires me to keep going even when the going gets tough? Stay strong man.

Thanks man. I'll have to look at who number 4 is pre shipping. They would have spent in the $30+ range. I'll be off around 8:30 tonight and then I will get at least half packed and ready to ship in AM

bread's done
Back