[OVER] Goguenator's Lowball Extravaganza With TheFizzzzzz! Invoices Are Posted for My Items on the Front Page!

Well looks like I'm getting the headset. I thought it was headphones which is why I bid but I'm sure I can find a use lol. And at least I get that awesome Kingdom hearts shirt

Hot Tub Time Machine (B) - Freemason $2

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (A) - Freemason $2

Sin City (S) - Freemason $4

The Other Guys (A) - Freemason $2

Men In Black Limited Edition Trilogy Giftset © - Freemason $7

The Departed - Freemason $1

Savages BR+DVD (A)Identity Thief UNRATED BR+DVD (A) - Freemason $2
Skyfall BR+DVD (A) - Freemason $2
Ted UNRATED BR+DVD (A) - Freemason $4

Well looks like I'm getting the headset. I thought it was headphones which is why I bid but I'm sure I can find a use lol. And at least I get that awesome Kingdom hearts shirt
I wouldn't worry if I were you. The real bidding isn't going to start for another 24 hours, at which point I expect to see that headset to go up at least $15 more. You'll be outbid if you don't want them.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. The real bidding isn't going to start for another 24 hours, at which point I expect to see that headset to go up at least $15 more. You'll be outbid if you don't want them.
If I get it, cool. If someone outbids me, cooler

CoolerCoolersRevenge01.png

heh

Last edited by a moderator:
Neverdead (A) 3
El Shaddai (A) 3
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (A) 14
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (A) 12
Star Ocean The Last Hope (no manual) (B) 2
Too Human (A) 1

Savages BR+DVD (A)  - Freemason $2
Star Trek Into Darkness BR+DVD  - Freemason $2 

(these two are squished next to other ones so was not sure which had the bid, but i will bid the same on the other ones)

Either figure, movie, game, or misc. awesomeness will be added to the top 3 bidders packages free of charge on my items. Don't forget to get those max bids in just in case you get busy and forget the end

New Super Mario Bros - 16

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge - 5

Wonderful 101 - 16

Assasin's Creed 3 - 3

Lego Movie The Game - 6

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - 14

Let's do:

Luigi's Mansion DM - $12
Tomb Raider DE - $15

and realizing that these are normal playing cards and not part of some playing card game:

Batman playing cards - $2
Batman villains playing cards - $2

bread's done
Back