[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Thanks so much for everything guys!  I have first break at work (strange, I know, but it's something that happens in my line of work) :).  I will work on getting the updated list of winners up by tonight and I'll start the invoicing process tomorrow.  It's going to take a while since I have a lot of previous bidders to group in with this, but I really appreciate all the late bids =).

For those of you who didn't win, don't worry, the next lowball will be just a doozie.  I'm going to give it a few weeks at least but I promise that this one won't list prematurely ^_^.  Having the baby will be our main priority of course but I'll have some downtime I'm sure to work on things in the background as well.

Lots of updates to come soon, thanks again!

** UPDATE **

Hey guys, I'm still updating the winner list.  I spent about 8 hours last night putting together our IKEA furniture (and finally succeeded) but I feel absolutely awful today with a pounding headache, sore muscles and some sort of light cold.  So bear with me please :)

If you were a winner, please note that I'll be adding up the totals for all games over the next couple of days and posting the winner list here in this thread.  If you have bought from me before, please allow for up to a week so I can pack your items and send you a total due for the items + shipping.  If you haven't ordered from my lowball before (or if your address has changed recently) please PM me the following information on CAG:

* Your Full Name

* Your Mailing Address
* Your Email Address

* Your Paypal Address (if different)

We will be shipping out items as soon as possible =).  Thanks so much for your support!

** ALL BIDS UPDATED **

OK, despite feeling exhausted and a little under the weather, I believe I have fully listed all final bids on the main list.  Now I'll start the long process of organizing bids by winner name and start the invoicing process.  Thanks to everyone who contacted me already.  For those of you who haven't, just do so when you have time, it's going to take me at least a week or two to get all of these out. Thanks so much!

Hey Goomba

I messaged you the info, but now it disappeared from my inbox so not sure if it did go through or not? Please let me know if I need to resend

I sent a PM with my info and a question about a bid I made on No More Heroes. Can you please take a look and confirm which items I won?

SpidrMnky, Fixed! Thanks :)

Equistina, thanks! Got it ^_^.

Barney, you and anyone who paid in the past lowballs (at least the most recent 2 or 3) should be all set :) If for some reason I am missing a tidbit of info I'll be sure to contact you.  Thanks again guys!

** UPDATE **

Only two days now until our baby is born, so you can imagine I'm in a whirlwind of excitement/craziness.  I don't have any days off from work until Thursday (the day my wife's surgery is planned) and then after that I'll be off from work for about 2 weeks helping to take care of my wife and the baby at home.  During this time I'll have some downtime when the baby is sleeping and I'll get all the items properly packed and shipped out.  Thanks for understanding :).

I'm continuing to work on the winners list over the next couple of days and should have that together soon.  Thanks again everyone!

OK, well for now I've finished compiling the lists by username :) That's a good first start!  If you sent me your personal information in the recent past, I will contact you within the week with an invoice for shipping and payment.  I'm off to bed now, tomorrow is my last day before the new baby!

** BIG UPDATE **

OK Guys, it's official :) I'm a father of two!  Yesterday my beautiful (and big!) daughter Lilu was born ^_^.  Thanks again for all of your support in this lowball.  I'll be returning home full time on Sunday to which I'll be packing and invoicing a lot more.  So sorry for any delays, but I'm doing my best to juggle all my new roles.  Keep you posted.  In the meantime here are some photos :).

lilusmiling.jpg

lilusleeping.jpg

** UPDATE **

Back home after a busy 3 days, and all is well. The baby, her brother and mother are all napping and I'm doing some bill-paying and such.  Going through the list of winners now with a fine comb and am working out the details.  I expect to have some items shipped tomorrow for those who paid and invoices for others very soon.  Thanks so much for bearing with me, in hindsight I should have done this lowball earlier but I have been so busy the last two months that it flew by in a blur.

Lots of great games will be shipping to you guys soon ^_^.

Hey,

It says I've been invoiced, but I don't see anything in my paypal account?  I'm ready to pay, I just need to know where to send my payment.

Thanks,

Gojo

^Invoice doesn't show up in your Paypal account, it should be in your PM inbox.

At least that's how it went for me when I paid Goomba last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

It says I've been invoiced, but I don't see anything in my paypal account? I'm ready to pay, I just need to know where to send my payment.

Thanks,

Gojo
Mine was in a PM

edit: Just an fyi, emailed you payment Goomba :)

Yeah, PM is the standard. Never seen lowball invoices in Paypal, in fact I didn't even know you could issue invoices in the PP interface.

** UPDATE **

Good news.  My daughter is doing better now after having a bit of jaundice.  She's now one week old and improving daily (we've had to go to the hospital or doctor's office every day now and it's been physically draining).  I've invoiced well over half of you guys now and most of you have paid, so many thanks.  I'll continue to invoice today and hopefully will complete that part of the process.  Then I'll just go down the line and ship one by one.  We're almost there =).  Thanks again for all of your help and for hanging in there with us!

** UPDATE **

Thanks again to everyone who has paid (most of you) and to those who haven't, no worries I know you'll come through =).  I've turned my spare bedroom into a makeshift packing facility so it's all good to go.  I've been packing and shipping boxes inbetween diaper changes (don't worry, I wash my hands a 100x a day) and making some good progress.  By the end of this upcoming week I expect to have all items shipped out.  Thanks again for your eternal patience, you guys are saints ^_^.  Talk to you soon and keep you posted.

=JJ=

PS: I'll be leaving positive feedback after all is said and done. Thanks!

** UPDATE **

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!  I'm spending just about the entire day working on things at home and that of course includes shipping out Lowball items :).  You'll notice one by one a lot of orders turning light green (indicating they've been shipped) and we'll keep going until they're all shipped out.  Thanks again everyone!

Oops, this double posted...Happy Easter everyone =) Should have all orders out this week.  *Crosses Fingers*.

bread's done
Back