[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

** UPDATE **

After 10 days of staying home/hospital with the wife and kids, I'm returning to my normal work schedule tomorrow.  This means that I'll be transforming my makeshift office / work space back to my spare bedroom and have to build another IKEA dresser from the ground up today.  I won't be shipping many new items today but should have all remaining paid orders shipped tomorrow (I saved the biggest for last so Goguenator and VideoGameCollector17 yours should go out tomorrow).  Thanks so much for everything guys, you really helped make this lowball a big success and my family thanks you dearly :).

I am going to re-organize my entire work space in my basement and office and expect to have my next big lowball toward mid-to-late June, so plenty of time to prepare for that one.  Thanks again and talk to you all soon.

PS: I'll be leaving feedback for everyone at once, so probably over the weekend sometime.  Thanks!!

I got my stuff today, thanks so much Goomba!

Will leave feedback later today :)

(And will definitely be participating in your next lowball :) )

I know that your life is probably 10000000% more hectic than mine at the moment, but I still don't know what is going on with me DQ game. No biggie, wife and kids take precedent of a chump you don't know, but just curious as to what the status is.

try not to be too stressed with the new little one, cheers!

Hi MasaTFC,

Definitely hectic around here but did I somehow miss your item in the invoicing list?  So sorry about that.  I just sent an invoice via PM.

Thanks!

All paid orders will be shipping out this upcoming Monday when the post office re-opens :) Thanks so much everyone for your support, so happy to finally catch up on everything (I hate behind so behind on tasks).  Much appreciated!

TooPoor, Sorry I've been having some sort of issue with my CAG PM's this week.  I will look into that for you :)  I'm not seeing the message in my Inbox or my Email box.  I'll get right on it ^_^.

** IMPORTANT **

I have nearly all packages shipped out now (VG17, yours is going out tomorrow and I'm invoicing the Gamecube tomorrow).  If you do NOT see your past or present order in my master list, please let me know in the thread or via PM (thread is better since the PM system on CAG has issues for me sometimes, though it's better lately).

I will be using this master list for present and future Lowballs and I think I worked out all of the kinks with my editing system (I no longer use Word or external programs since they muck up a lot of code).  So again, if you had items in Rollover with me from a past lowball and don't see them in my list of winners...please let me know and I'll fix it right away.  Thanks again guys :).

** UPDATE **

All unshipped/paid items will be going out Monday :).  I'd have them out sooner but the post office is closed today and tomorrow and I have to work.  Thanks so much for everything, you really did a lot of good for my family and I'm very grateful to you all :).  Hope you enjoy the games!

I'm still planning a giant lowball at the end of June, so keep an eye out on this thread ^_^.

Got mine package Goomba and left you feedback, when you have time throw one my way, thanks and looking forward to future lowballs!

** UPDATE **

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!  All items have been shipped (unless I didn't hear from you, in which I'll just roll over to the next one which should be at the very end of June).  I will be leaving feedback for everyone one by one and marking it as such in the list of fulfilled orders.  Thanks so much for making this lowball a smashing success =) Can't wait to do the next one!

bread's done
Back