[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

deathfromace, how stupid of me...yes TheRodfather is correct the spelling error is on the spine.  It was only the initial print of the game for those that pre-ordered or bought at launch.  I was stupid enough to buy 10 copies for my business when Kotaku said the game would be $39.99 instead of $49.99 as it was originally announced.  I bought 10 copies and sold 7 of them at a loss (especially after Amazon/eBay fees) so I have 2-3 copies left.  It's a pretty cool thing for collectors though because the game was quickly fixed in later printings.

I'll have the new bids updated very soon.  Today was busy between work and doing personal/business taxes.   Thanks guys :)

** Bids Updated up to Post #304 **

Thanks again guys, the lowball is winding down.  Definitely some great deals left =). Good luck!

** Bids Updated up to Post #308 **

Sorry about the Typo back there...that's what I get for trying to update on my break.  Updated now :).

Updating the Resident Evil game to show the typo. Looks like this on the spine of the game:

12193843194_721541fdfc_b.jpg

** Bids Updated up to Post #316 **

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Last full day of bidding today!  Just wanted to give a quick update:

I was expecting to work tomorrow which is why the ending time is as it was.  Turns out now that I'll have tomorrow off, so I may end up just edit the header to state the exact ending time before going to bed tonight.  I don't think sniping will be a big issue because it'll still be in the middle of the night and I seriously doubt many people are going to set their alarm just to snipe ^_^.[/SIZE]

Hey guys, I'm back in CT now!  Today is the last night to get your bids in!! Please if you have an item that you want and haven't bid on, or you think you're going to get outbid...bid now!

BIDDING ENDS AT 3:55 AM EST 01/30/2014 ....CAG TIME.  Any post after this time will be invalid.  GOOD LUCK!

Charlie’s Angels [A] – $2

:gc: Pikmin 2 (Book has some light wear, Case art is a bit faded) [RARE] – $16

:ps2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Black Label Original) – $4

:ps2: Gitaroo Man [A] – $11

:ps3: Rock Band 2 [A] - $1

:ps3: Motorstorm [GH] [A] - $1
:psp: Knights in the Nightmare (Includes Free Yggdra Union download voucher inside) - $5

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know! – $10.00
Resident Evil: Revelations [RARE Misspelled Version!] – $13.00

** Lowball Over - No More Bids! ^_^ **

Thanks again guys for taking part in this lowball! I will need a couple of days to get things together, but it'll be easier since I have a lot of your information already. If you didn't win anything in my last lowball please do the following:

1) PM me your full mailing address
2) Let me know if you want me to ship the items to you now, or if you plan to rollover to my next one (starting next week). THANKS! Look forward to hearing from  all of the winners.  I'll have a full list up soon enough ^_^.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I believe I've properly updated all bids now.  If you see an item you think you should have won, let me know because mistakes do happen.  I'm going to clean up the list by user like I did last time and send invoices. THANKS GUYS!

You forgot to add:

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $5

Knights in the Nightmare - $5

My Knights in the Nightmare bid was placed before arnold's.

Thanks NoRainNoRainbow, I fixed that for you :) You bid right after my message about the ending time and I didn't see it there.  I'll have the updated list of all winners soon.  Please send me your personal info (Shipping address/Email) and let me know if you want to ship now or use the rollover shipping option! ^_^

Lowball #2 (For Archive Sake):
The last lowball was such a success, that I’ve decided to run another!  I plan to do one a week for as long as possible (may take off a week or two to do taxes or other personal stuff), so please bid what you feel the items are worth and have fun =) Lots of goodies to be had!  Thanks for your support ^_^.

START DATE: 1/20/14 [Lowball is LIVE!]

END DATE: BIDDING ENDS AT 3:55 AM EST 01/30/2014 ....CAG TIME.  Any post after this time will be invalid.  GOOD LUCK!

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP, AGC, NES (Details Below)

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.

2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible (at least several times a day). Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.

3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.

4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $0.50 or $0.01 bids!

5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount that you bid, plus the appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.  I will leave positive feedback for all paying bidders who do so in a timely manner.

6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes-unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Shipping/Payment:

I am going to charge ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS rounded up to the nearest dollar.  As a buyer on several lowballs I know that shipping costs are the biggest detractor for people not to bid, and I really want this stuff SOLD.  Having actual shipping costs should also allow me to sell larger/heavier items without worrying about calculating everything ahead of time, and allow for international buyers to have a better shot as well.

"Rollover Shipping" Option

Because I plan on doing multiple lowball auctions over the next few months (my plan is to do them weekly as I have a great deal of merchandise to choose from) I'm going to offer the option for me to hold onto items from a lowball to "roll over" to the next one, to save you on shipping.  All I ask is that you pay for the full cost of the items themselves, then I'll set them aside for you and will bundle with your winnings on the next lowball.  If you end up not winning anything in the next lowball, I won't charge anything extra and we can ship once we receive your shipping funds separately.  In order to bid in my next lowball sale, you must have at least your items paid for from the previous one, before you can place new bids.

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.

~ Paypal

~ Amazon Payments

~ Amazon Gift Cards (Up to $50)

~ Nintendo E-Shop Cards (3DS/Wii U): [Only count as 20% of their value (ie: $100 card only counts as $80, since I really could use cash more than I could use E-Shop credit ^_^)]

----------------------------------------------------------

++ All items are Complete unless stated otherwise ++

Condition Chart:

- Sealed / Brand New

[A] - Excellent Condition, Near Mint

- Good Condition, Minor Flaws

[C] - Fair Condition, But Game Works

** All Club Nintendo codes are assumed to be redeemed already **

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Items:

****** Nintendo 3DS: *******

:3ds: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know! – Tac942 - $10.00

:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations [RARE Misspelled Version!] – Tac942 - $13.00

****** Nintendo DS: ******

:ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] – VideoGameCollector17 - $10.00

:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [RARE] [A] - TheRodfather - $24.00

:ds: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations [A] – TheRodfather - $17.00

:ds: Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Black Label) [A] – TheRodfather - $7.00

:ds: Big Brain Academy [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Dig Dug: Digging Strike [A] - SirArthur9742 - $8.00

:ds: Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Elite Beat Agents [A] – VideoGameCollector17 - $15.00

:ds: Etrian Odyssey [RARE] [A] – arnoldrimmer - $15.00

:ds: Feel The Magic: XY / XX [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt [Demo Disc] [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends [A] – VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Prince of Persia: The Fallen King [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A]: SirArthur9742 - $12.00

:ds: Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Star Fox Command [A] - TheRodfather - $10.00

:ds: Super Fruit Fall [A] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Super Princess Peach [A] – SirArthur9742 - $18.00

:ds: Teenage Zombies [Has some Gamestop Stickers on Label] - VideoGameCollector17 - $6.00

:ds: Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Black Label Original Version) [A] - marjincharge - $7.00

:ds: Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! [A] – zerosigmavirus - $9.00

****** Nintendo Gamecube: ******

:gc: Charlie’s Angels [A] – Taneerian - $3.00

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem [A] [RARE] – VideoGameCollector17 - $40.00

:gc: Ikaruga [A] [RARE] – Taneerian - $32.00

:gc: Pikmin 2 (Book has some light wear, Case art is a bit faded) [RARE] – arnoldrimmer - $20.00

****** Nintendo Wii: ******

:wii: Grease: The Official Video Game [A] - SonicGamer - $1.00

:wii: Super Swing Golf (Pangya) [A] - TheRodfather - $2.00

****** Nintendo Wii U: ******

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101 – VideoGameCollector17 - $23.00

****** Sony PS2: ******

:ps2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Black Label Original) – arnoldrimmer - $4.00

:ps2: Gitaroo Man [A] – Barney - $12.00

:ps2: ICO (Black Label Box, Blue Backed Disc) – NoRainNoRainbow - $7.00

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army – Dormin - $10.00

:ps2: Singstar Pop 2

:ps2: Twisted Metal Black - Screw Attack - $2.00

:ps2: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy – Screw Attack - $2.00

****** Sony PS3: ******

:ps3: Rock Band 2 [A] - arnoldrimmer - $1.00

:ps3: Motorstorm [GH] [A] - arnoldrimmer - $1.00

****** Sony PSP ******

:psp: Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Dark Tower [A] – chrisballer - $4.00

:psp: Fantasy Golf Pangya - chrisballer - $3.00

:psp: Final Fantasy [A] - chrisballer - $3.00

:psp: Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions (Black Label Original) - chrisballer - $5.00

:psp: God of War: Chains of Olympus (Black Label Original) - chrisballer - $7.00

:psp: Knights in the Nightmare (Includes Free Yggdra Union download voucher inside) - NoRainNoRainbow - $5.00

:psp: Lumines: Puzzle Fusion [A] - chrisballer - $3.00

:psp: Me & My Katamari [A]  - chrisballer - $3.00

:psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (No Manual) – MC Kage - $4.00

:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Black Label Original) - chrisballer - $7.00

:psp: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Some wear on manual) - NoRainNoRainbow - $5.00

****** Microsoft Xbox 360: ******

:360: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts – Barney - $7.00

:360: Big Bumpin’ (Burger King Game) - SonicGamer - $1.00

:360: Blue Dragon (3 Discs) [A] – TheRodfather - $7.00

:360: Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 [A] - b4mv - $1.00

:360: Street Fighter IV - SonicGamer - $3.00

GFC Memberships [NOT Giftable…must use for yourself]

(For use on my website: GamesForCanada.com, Members of all countries welcome)

1 Month Premium Membership (MSRP: $10.00) – arnoldrimmer - $1.00

3 Month Premium Membership (MSRP: $30.00) - arnoldrimmer - $1.00

1 Year Premium Membership (MSRP: $100.00) - arnoldrimmer - $1.00

10 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $10.00) – arnoldrimmer - $1.00

20 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $20.00) -  arnoldrimmer - $1.00

****** Accessories / Random: ******

:ds: Empty Nintendo DS Case [A] -

:wii: Empty Nintendo Wii Case [A] -

:360: Empty Xbox 360 Case (Single Disc) [A] -

:360: Empty Xbox 360 Case (2-Disc) [A] – daywalker2k2 - $1.00

:ps3: Empty Sony PS3 Case [A] -

:psp: Empty Sony PSP Case [A] -

---------------------------

** Freebies **

As a special thank you to the top 5 bidders, I have a number of freebies ready to go.  In addition to the following items, all items that end without bids will be added into this section at the end of the auction (a first of its kind!) ^_^.  The #1 buyer will have first pick, the #2 buyer will have second choice and so on.  All unclaimed freebies will be carried into the next week's lowball, or sold on Amazon/eBay/Craigslist.

:360: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith [Brand New, Not Sealed - Outer artwork has slight warp at top]

:ps2: Gran Turismo 4 [C] [Former Rental & Missing Manual and some light scratches. Works well though] -

:ds: Empty Nintendo DS Case [A] -

:wii: Empty Nintendo Wii Case [A] -

:wii: Living the Game with Wii and Activision (Video Demo Disk at Launch of Wii) -

:ps3: Empty Sony PS3 Case [A] -

:psp: Empty Sony PSP Case [A] -

---------------------------

Working on the list of winners as we speak :) Thanks to all of the new winners who have already sent me their info.  That'll be a huge help in compiling all of the data ^_^.  Should have the list done by today.  Thanks again!

Just letting you guys know, I'm almost there....sorry work and family demand more time than usual lately.  I only have a few more packages to calculate.  I'll have all invoices out and packages shipped for those who paid within a couple of days :) I am planning to start the new lowball next Sunday.  More details on this soon ^_^.

Going to bed now, but I have the next 2 days off of work and will be shipping out all paid items that are not being held for rollover shipping.  I was going to mail out today but we got an unexpected snowstorm that kept me home all day after work.  Thanks again for all of your support!

I am going to be taking off a week from listing a new lowball but plan to open a new one this upcoming Sunday (at least that's the plan). I have a lot of nice items to list and I want to do them justice ^_^.  Talk to you all soon!

Thanks to everyone who has paid :) Your items are shipping out as we speak or will be very soon.  To those of you who haven't paid, just let me know when you're ready to do so and in case you didn't know, you can just pay for the items now and pay for the shipping later if you choose to use our Rollover Shipping option.  We just purchased 20 new containers to hold games (we use clear containers to put our games into so we can protect them but also read the spines for organization) and we're working on starting our next lowball as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has paid :) Your items are shipping out as we speak or will be very soon. To those of you who haven't paid, just let me know when you're ready to do so and in case you didn't know, you can just pay for the items now and pay for the shipping later if you choose to use our Rollover Shipping option. We just purchased 20 new containers to hold games (we use clear containers to put our games into so we can protect them but also read the spines for organization) and we're working on starting our next lowball as soon as possible.
forgot to pay.. ill pay tomorrow for sure :D

Hi guys, just a quick update.  I still have a number of people who haven't paid or contacted me so I've decided to wait a week for the new Lowball.  I have to do a lot of personal taxes and my business taxes as well, so I'm going to take a week off from Lowballs and resume next week.  This will give me enough time for all of you to catch up on the past Lowballs and give me more time to organize for the next one.

In the meantime, please contact me if you haven't done so already or pay for your invoice if I've sent you one.  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Got my box today. Everything looks great!

I don't mind the delay on the next one. That'll actually probably put the end date past payday which will let me be more involved than otherwise.

So glad you got it TheRodfather =) Appreciate your support so much!  I think a delay is good for everyone too.  Especially with me doing the Rollover option, I had to go to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy more storage boxes (I use their little stackable clear shoe boxes...they're the best).  I think my wife thinks I'm crazy haha, but she'll be happy once we can buy new baby stuff next month ^_^.

BTW, has anyone heard from VideoGameCollector17?

bread's done
Back