[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

Astonishia Story $5
Dissidia 012 $7
Final Fantasy I $7
Midnight Club LA (Not pictured - UMD only, will ship in generic case) chefgamer $2

the_battle.gif

Growlanser: Heritage of War (Standard edition -- complete, good condition, minor scratches on disc -- do not affect gameplay) -- $8.00
R-Type Final (complete - disc in excellent condition) -- $5.00

Lost Kingdoms (Disc only, ships in generic case) -- $2.00
Ikaruga (Original Disc and manual, copy artwork) -- $8.00

SNES Carts only with dust cover PIC1
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest mb7241 $4
RPM Racing

NES Carts only (no dust covers) PIC1
Ninja Gaiden II HeroOfTime $2
Strider VideoGamesIzFun $1
Pinball (nintendo) sm04as $2

Animal Crossing (complete - Like new) -- $6.00
Bomberman Tournament -- $2.00
Medabots Rokusho Ver. AX -- $1.00
Wario Ware Inc - $2.00

PIC PIC Kid Icarus / 3DS T-shirt (Size small - never used, from PAX East 2012) -- $7.00

Growlanser: Heritage of War (Standard edition -- complete, good condition, minor scratches on disc -- do not affect gameplay) -- $9

ok, time is up, NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED. Thanks everyone for your efforts! The invoices will be posted in the OP shortly. Please send your payment via paypal or amazon to [email protected]. Shipping will start as early as thursday. Next batch is monday. Last batch towards the end of next week and any stragglers will be on a per payment basis thereafter.

#414 was officially the last bid.

Any chance the lowball is officially over at post #409 (the last post at 10:25EST)? I really wanted that PSP Final Fantasy II :D...

[quote name='shivan128']ok, time is up, NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED. Thanks everyone for your efforts! The invoices will be posted in the OP shortly. Please send your payment via paypal or amazon to [email protected]. Shipping will start as early as thursday. Next batch is monday. Last batch towards the end of next week and any stragglers will be on a per payment basis thereafter.[/QUOTE]

so can you PM my XBLA code to me on thursday then? cause that would be awesome.

Congrats on the yung'en!!!!:applause:

Invoices are up, please double check to see if I made any mistakes, thanks!

[quote name='MasaTFC']so can you PM my XBLA code to me on thursday then? cause that would be awesome.

Congrats on the yung'en!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]
Thanks... was hoping this one would be a girl -- got my wish, now proceeds from this lowball go towards a double barrel shotgun. ;) I've sent you a PM with the code. Please confirm it has been used. You can send me payment once you've redeemed it.

Thanks everyone. Those who have paid, I have packaged your goodies up and they are ready to be shipped out tomorrow. DC# will be available in the evening tomorrow. Any DLC that has been paid for has been send via PM. For anyone else, you have until 7 am tomorrow morning to send payments and I will ship it out tomorrow along with the others.

2nd round of shipping is the upcoming Monday, so if you miss this first deadline, it wont ship out until monday of next week.

bump for the incoming lowball.  Pics should be up once I find a suitable host.  Imageshack requires a premium account to upload now... ugh.

bread's done
Back