Papa John's Super Bowl XLVI Experience *Win A Lg 1 Topping Pizza+2 Liter Pepsi Max*

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else notice the Papa John founder weird-awkward-head-shake after. every. word. he. says? If he doesn't have some type of tics or something he is a probably a child rapist.

awesome! well I did heads, ill try to get all my friends to do this also so as starving college kids we can get as much free pizza as we can.

[quote name='xcefkevin']why is everyone voting heads? Have you not heard the expression "tails never fails" !!!!! :)[/quote]

+1

Entered this a while back. I voted heads.

I love Papa Johns. They do a lot of stuff like this. "If so and so happens, you get free pizza!"
The owner must be a big NFL aficionado.

Good to see 'Merrikuh voted for heads. As a Jets fan, I'm more excited about the coin toss than I am the game! Hopefully that'll change while I'm watching.

Heads!

It says: All Papa Rewards members will receive an email Monday, Feb. 6, detailing how to get your free pizza and Pepsi Max.

hate to break it to all who think they are GETTING FREE PIZZA...

this happened either last year or a few years back...

the offer is something like

BUY a PIZZA AT FULL PRICE (12+) You get a free pizza and a pop...

I WILL be shocked if the will give away a FREE PIZZA AND POP WITH NO PURCHASE they would go belly up

EDIT over on facebook they are saying its NO PURCHASE NEEDED so im guess IM SHOCKED big time....

hopefully it all works out and its more then just a day thing

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume if you want it delivered you'll have to buy something, totally free is probably going to be carry out only.

[quote name='slidecage']hate to break it to all who think they are GETTING FREE PIZZA...

this happened either last year or a few years back...

the offer is something like

BUY a PIZZA AT FULL PRICE (12+) You get a free pizza and a pop...

I WILL be shocked if the will give away a FREE PIZZA AND POP WITH NO PURCHASE they would go belly up

EDIT over on facebook they are saying its NO PURCHASE NEEDED so im guess IM SHOCKED big time....

hopefully it all works out and its more then just a day thing[/QUOTE]

I would say they had insurance to cover the cost in case they lost, that would cover with going belly up. also, you had to sign up for papa rewards, give your info, that information is money to companies, sell to the highest bidder. i guess we will find out this morning sometime exactly how long you have to redeem the pizza, hopefully more than one day, but on the other hand they probably dont want to waste resources on the weekend making/delivering free pizzas.

Got a free pizza & Pepsi as well. Wonder if I can just add another topping to it for however much it costs. & glad to hear you can choose which flavor of Pepsi you want. Now I just wonder how long we have to redeem it.

I didn't sign up for the coin toss but I'm already a rewards member. Does that mean no pizza for me or is being a rewards member good enough?

Edit: on the website it only says reward members so I may get the email after all.

[quote name='Blaster man']I didn't sign up for the coin toss but I'm already a rewards member. Does that mean no pizza for me or is being a rewards member good enough?

Edit: on the website it only says reward members so I may get the email after all.[/QUOTE]

The offer was if American picks the call correctly that reward members get a free pizza and drink so I'm assuming even if you didn't vote or even if you picked tails you still get a free pizza because America (the overall vote) picked correctly.

Well, considering how many people they gotta send e-mails to, I'm sure it'll take some time.

& neat to hear that it's good for a month.

Found out we got steak and fries for dinner tonight, siiiick. Good to know ill have this free pizza and soda offer if theres nothing to eat this week at home =].

No code yet, i'm not impatient, but I was enrolled as soon as the damn contest was announced and if I don't get my free pizza i'm going to occupy Papa John's until them give me mother fu#*ing pizza and free pepsi product (Pepsi Max has to be the grossest soda of all time)

Heads It Is! Papa Rewards members should keep their eyes open for an email this evening after 7PM EST with instructions on how to obtain the promo code to redeem their FREE pizza and Pepsi MAX. Once received the code will be valid until March 4th, 2012. Thanks for making this the best Super Bowl ever!

[quote name='merchie89']http://papajohns.promo.eprize.com/coin/

you can use it now or get it emailed to you. However my email says use it by feb 12th? even though promo goes to march 4th?[/QUOTE]

I dont think they email you a code just the link. From that link you can get your code. Thats good for me since I made two accounts. Thanks for posting the link, havent recieved my email and its 7:40

bread's done
Back