Papa John's Super Bowl XLVI Experience *Win A Lg 1 Topping Pizza+2 Liter Pepsi Max*

[quote name='r3dreck']Dang I picked tails. Anyone want to send a code my way I'll take it we get Papa Johns from time to time.;)[/QUOTE]

If you're enrolled in Papa Johns Rewards (Just the regular membership is not enough), you should be getting an email as well since America picked heads.

YAY I actually picked heads...now I just need to remember what e-mail I had used...anyone know what the subject of the e-mail sent was? haha

2 of my accounts said I Wasnt a member by kick off time even though I been a member for months LOL

when i go into the accounts it says points 0 even though i had points in those accounts before the superbowl..

WTF

at least i ended up with one code.....

Wow,I just checked and it says I wasn't enrolled and i KNOW that I was and even checked my account..Sigh,Guess no free pizza for me :p.grats 2 u all though! :)

All these people with multiple accounts makes me want to do the same as it seems they do not bother checking and it benefits them more.

[quote name='r3dreck']Still got a code though I picked tails.[/QUOTE]

It didn't matter what you picked. The picking was just a poll, for America to vote. Most people in the USA chose heads so if heads won, anyone in Papa Rewards got a code.

Just got my code and I did not play the coin flip game but I am a rewards member. Just ordered my pizza and coke. Saaaaaaweeeeet.

My tab is a whopping 5 cents.

Pretty awesome that America picked it right. Got the email and I was super stoked. Looks like I'll be having Papa Johns on Thursday. Good times.

you can still go though the link if you didnt sign up in time and get 25% off your entire order... might not be free but better then nothing.... got 2 codes ..

probally use one next week and one on the 28th..

[quote name='Ellahjay88']I've checked my 3 e-mails inbox, spam, and trash just in case...no e-mail :([/QUOTE]

if you go to PAPA JOHN and click the link on their page if you put in your email address it will give you a code even if you dont have the email code to you yet

[quote name='slidecage']if you go to PAPA JOHN and click the link on their page if you put in your email address it will give you a code even if you dont have the email code to you yet[/QUOTE]

I don't see anywhere to put your email

I got worried but then found the email in my spam folder this morning. Gmail has gotten a bit strange with their spam folder lately.

[quote name='Zonic505']Got mine last night. So am I only able to use this code online, or can I go to a Papa Johns location & use it?[/QUOTE]

sure you need to use it online only...

ended up with 2... probally use one next week free val dinner LOL

FOr those with HAPPY PIZZA in their town they are running on tuesdays

2 LARGE 2 TOPPING PIZZAS FOR 10... going 4 that 2 night

I found out about the link really early on so I managed to order my pizza last night before the rush. $1.56 to my door, not too shabby.

[quote name='Zonic505']Got mine last night. So am I only able to use this code online, or can I go to a Papa Johns location & use it?[/QUOTE]

I'm presuming that it's meant for online use, being that it's complicated and not a physical coupon.

damnn, it's saying I didn't sign up for Papa John Rewards even though I know I did.. never got an email either.. this sucks, as a starving college student I was really looking forward to some free pizza lol

For all those expecting an email, you have to go to the site and obtain the code.

Code is emailed within 30 minutes.

Got mine about 5 mins ago

Got this email today and was unaware of the promotion at all, so I had to make sure it was legit. True story... I said to my mom, "I want pizza"...she then said something about going to Little Caesars and 3 mins later I checked my email and here this was. I immediately ordered a Pep pizza and Diet Pepsi, walked in 15 mins later and walked out a happy man. Quick and easy transaction.

[quote name='McCHitman']Got this email today and was unaware of the promotion at all, so I had to make sure it was legit. True story... I said to my mom, "I want pizza"...she then said something about going to Little Caesars and 3 mins later I checked my email and here this was. I immediately ordered a Pep pizza and Diet Pepsi, walked in 15 mins later and walked out a happy man. Quick and easy transaction.[/QUOTE]

The part that I saw from this comment...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Can't believe i missed out on this. If anyone has multiple codes, i'm open to trades. PM me![/QUOTE]

i think the codes are LINKED to your account and what pizza place you picked when you signed up... was a lot of them up on ebay the first few days and now all of them are gone

bread's done
Back