Paris Hilton going to jail- weaseled out, then brought back!! Haha!!

this country was built so that rich people can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it... that is a bed time story I will tell my kids..

[quote name='DJSteel']this country was built so that rich people can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it. [/QUOTE]

And there we have it.

I have a question. Is this chic really as dumb as she appears or is this an act? I mean when they show her on tv she reminds me of my dog. You know there is something in there, but its not much.

You guys are surprised?! Look at OJ. Everything pointed at him, yet he got acquitted. I'm sure someone got their palm greased. Overcrowded jails my ass. How come they don't let Pokey or Tyrone out?!

Maybe if she does it again and kills somebody, she'll get a whole week the next time around! :roll:

fuck overcrowding - considering how high profile this case was and how big the backlash is going to be, I would've made sure she stuck it out for the measly three week sentence. If you need space so badly, let somebody else - somebody with a lesser crime, even - go early. Problem solved.

OMFG!!!! 'Medical Conditions'?!?!?!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/paris.hilton/index.html

He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.
Whitmore said that after "extensive consultation with medical personnel" it was decided to offer Hilton "reassignment" to home confinement, which she and her attorneys accepted.

Since when do inmates and her attorneys get to 'Accept' terms of incarceration?!?!

This is utter Buffoonery!!!

[quote name='TC']I have a question. Is this chic really as dumb as she appears or is this an act? I mean when they show her on tv she reminds me of my dog. You know there is something in there, but its not much.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why anyone would want to act like an 11 year old with Downs Syndrome. But f it is all an act though, she deserves a fucking oscar.

Guess she couldn't 'do her time' like said she would.

Ridiculous.
Why does this make me slightly upset?

Probably because there's no way I would be sent home from jail (God forbid I ever end up there) from just refusing the food.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Maybe if she does it again and kills somebody, she'll get a whole week the next time around! :roll:

fuck overcrowding - considering how high profile this case was and how big the backlash is going to be, I would've made sure she stuck it out for the measly three week sentence. If you need space so badly, let somebody else - somebody with a lesser crime, even - go early. Problem solved.[/quote]

Nope, even if she kills someone it won't matter. Leonard Little of the St. Louis Rams got away with killing a wife and mother a few years ago. He was drunk driving, too. I don't think he even missed a game.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Nope, even if she kills someone it won't matter. Leonard Little of the St. Louis Rams got away with killing a wife and mother a few years ago. He was drunk driving, too. I don't think he even missed a game.[/quote]

That's disgusting if it's true, people who drink and drive should always do jail time, worthless morons that they are.

Mental anguish my ass. I'm convinced she promised blowjobs to the guards and warden for this. Why else would they let out the country's most hated woman after only 3 days in the can?

Yeah, this is absolute bullshit. Mental anguish is a real thing, but if you stop eating and are depressed they would send you to a psych ward for an evaluation or give you fluids through other means. They don't let you go back to your fucking mansion.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Yeah, this is absolute bullshit. Mental anguish is a real thing, but if you stop eating and are depressed they would send you to a psych ward for an evaluation or give you fluids through other means. They don't let you go back to your fucking mansion.[/quote]
They can't even consider, "Not eating," as a symptom. You know how used to, "Not eating," she probably is? She was probably just following her regular non-diet and they thought something was wrong.

I agree with what you said though. If someone had a medical problem, then they send you to the hospital emergency department, where your jailers still watch over you until you are (if you are) admitted, where she wouldn't be allowed to leave until she is discharged, when the jailers come back to take her back to jail.

In the words of Penn Jillette (and the silent Teller), "This is total BULLSHIT!" Part of me hopes this hotel heiress either A) Spends all her family's money B) Ruins her family name to the point of losing celebrity status or C) Meets an Anna Nicole end. And for the record, the California courts have been and always will be bullshit too.

[quote name='DJSteel']this country was built so that rich people can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it... that is a bed time story I will tell my kids..[/QUOTE]

More true than true ever could be.

And what an awful parent you must be, reading Karl Marx to your kids. I bet it helps them get to sleep quickly enough. :lol:

So I get 10 days for a first offense 100mph ticket, and she gets 3 days for driving without a liscense after 2 DUIs?

What. The. fuck.

[quote name='Quackzilla']So I get 10 days for a first offense 100mph ticket, and she gets 3 days for driving without a liscense after 2 DUIs?

What. The. fuck.[/quote]

Where were you driving 100mph?

I was actually convinced that they would make an example out of her. Guess not!

This shit should anger anyone and I hope that the karma wheel beats the shit out of her when it comes around.

Oh yeah, and anyone in jail SHOULD be suffering some sort of anguish. That's what the fuck jail is for!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Where were you driving 100mph?[/QUOTE]
I-64 at 4:30am

I wanted to see how fast an economy car can go.

by the way, an Hyndai Accent can do 120mph and is pretty stable while doing so.

[quote name='Scrubking']I was actually convinced that they would make an example out of her. Guess not!

This shit should anger anyone and I hope that the karma wheel beats the shit out of her when it comes around.

Oh yeah, and anyone in jail SHOULD be suffering some sort of anguish. That's what the fuck jail is for![/quote]
Yeah, I was hoping they would too.

Let's hope for the next best possible scenario...she breaks house arrest the first day and takes off the electronic bracelet, and get's thrown in jail for much longer than her original sentence.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Where were you driving 100mph?[/QUOTE]

Does it matter? After this Paris bullshit, all he'd have to say is that he has a medical condition that makes him drive fast and he'll get off with a warning.

She was in solitary confinement. After a couple days of being alone with herself, she realized what a horrible human being she was.

That would explain her being "distraught" and her "fear of incarceration".

[quote name='moiety']She was in solitary confinement. After a couple days of being alone with herself, she realized what a horrible human being she was.

That would explain her being "distraught" and her "fear of incarceration".[/QUOTE]

Hell, she wasn't even really in prison anyways - she got her meals in her cell, she had all the things she needed in her cell, and she got out once a day for an hour for recreation and probably didn't even have to get near the other inmates.

It was more like a vacation for her... they should have thrown her in there with the other inmates like everyone else.

[quote name='Roufuss']Hell, she wasn't even really in prison anyways - she got her meals in her cell, she had all the things she needed in her call, and she got out once a day for an hour for recreation and probably didn't even have to get near the other inmates.

It was more like a vacation for her... they should have thrown her in there with the other inmates like everyone else.[/quote]
Agree completely.

[quote name='norkusa']Does it matter? After this Paris bullshit, all he'd have to say is that he has a medical condition that makes him drive fast and he'll get off with a warning.[/quote]

No it doesn't matter. I was just curious if it was near a school or something.

I hope that eventually when we get to a reality show where people fight to the death on tv to win prizes, that she is on the first show.

[quote name='hohez']I hope that eventually when we get to a reality show where people fight to the death on tv to win prizes, that she is on the first show.[/QUOTE]
No. You know what we really need?

Celebrity Deathmatch...and this time, without the clay puppets. They should use the real thing this time around.

Wait...so they let Paris out of jail because Jail was too punitive? Isn't punishment the point?

I guess the joke has already been made: Who did she have to suck to....nah, why even bother....

[quote name='Salmonday']Wait...so they let Paris out of jail because Jail was too punitive? Isn't punishment the point?

I guess the joke has already been made: Who did she have to suck to....nah, why even bother....[/quote]

They let her out because money talks...

This really sends a wrong message to everyone - even those dipshits that idolize Paris Hilton.

What do you guys think about the arguement that she shouldn't have been in jail in the first place since she was a 1st offender, a most of the time 1st offecnders get a slap on the wrist anyways. Is that true or should those facts get checked? Not that I agree with it that.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']What do you guys think about the arguement that she shouldn't have been in jail in the first place since she was a 1st offender, a most of the time 1st offecnders get a slap on the wrist anyways. Is that true or should those facts get checked? Not that I agree with it that.[/QUOTE]

I've had friends caught driving while under the influence, and guess what? They went straight to jail. No warnings, no tickets no nothing. They were lucky not to have gotten a complimentary beat down.

Paris got busted DUI, got busted driving without a license then got busted doing it again. Then she gets to turn herself in when she wants, and only gets 3 days in jail.

You make the call.

Also Lindsay Lohan was DUI with CRACK COCAINE in her possession and she's walking around free to continue partying. I wonder where your average joe would be if they were caught doing the same?

Cocaine, scrubking. Not *crack* cocaine.

There's a substantial legal difference rooted in our racist society. In order to get the same sentence (assuming both get the maximum), someone arrested with cocaine possession must have 100 times the mass of the drug the person with crack possession has.

So, you see...big difference.

[quote name='mykevermin']Cocaine, scrubking. Not *crack* cocaine.

There's a substantial legal difference rooted in our racist society. In order to get the same sentence (assuming both get the maximum), someone arrested with cocaine possession must have 100 times the mass of the drug the person with crack possession has.

So, you see...big difference.[/quote]
Now, that's a bit of a stretch.

Most drug laws are based on generic weights. (3 grams of a cocaine product, 30 grams of marijuana).

[quote name='mykevermin']Cocaine, scrubking. Not *crack* cocaine.

So, you see...big difference.[/quote]

Hey myke... I always wondered why that was the case. Do you think it's just blatant yet subtle racism projected as socioeconomic-classism? While that explanation makes sense... there might be other ways of looking at it. For example, I always thought that while cocaine in its powder form is typically a middle/upper class drug, user amounts for powder form cocaine are usually a lot more than crack cocaine. Like... if you get caught with a half ounce of powder cocaine... you might make the argument that it's a personal supply. But who would believe someone claiming that a half ounce of crack cocaine is a personal supply? Perhaps the reason for that has to do with socioeconomic status though...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Oh.

Yes, that is indeed interesting.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness.

For some reason, I'm not as mad as I honestly should be. I mean, even though is supposed to be surprising and I am surprised, at the same time I'm not: rich celebrity, powerful father, pussy of a person... doesn't mix with jail.

Of course I would rather have seen her in the prison, actually doing the time for the (pitiful) crime, but at this point there's nothing we can do so we might as well jsut do the best thing we can do and not give her any attention.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Oh.

Yes, that is indeed interesting.[/quote]
Even more so is they considered it 5 days (thus her only getting 40 days of home detention as opposed to her original sentence of 45 days).

Since she turned herself in just before midnight on Sunday and because she got out after midnight today, they counted both Sunday and today as full days for her.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Even more so is they considered it 5 days (thus her only getting 40 days of home detention as opposed to her original sentence of 45 days).

Since she turned herself in just before midnight on Sunday and because she got out after midnight today, they counted both Sunday and today as full days for her.[/quote]

She'll still be the insipid tart she always was.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She'll still be the insipid tart she always was.[/quote]
Of course. She's not going to learn shit from any of this. She probably sees this as people unfairly targeting her and are out to get her, rather than her being punished for her committing crimes.

bread's done
Back