Patapon 2 Full Game Download (PSP/Vita) $2.79 via EBAY

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
For those who own a Vita or PSP this is a great deal. You can get the Digital Version of Patapon 2:psp: for $2.79 from this Ebay seller. He has a good FB score and has a bunch of them. I can confirm this is compatible with the VITA. I bought mine in September from this seller and didn't have any problems. You will only get the Paper Download Voucher (No case)

The link is below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patapon-2-Scratch-off-downloadable-game-Voucher-PSP-/231108376488?

EDIT: As pointed out by a few CAG's its also available on Amazon ($4). Here is the link. Also according to a few CAG's this listing includes the case and manual incase you wanted the physical case even though its a download.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OHUTQI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be sure, this can only be redeemed on a US PSN account right? Cause my Vita is currently set to the Japanese store, and I've read all sorts of things about formatting my memory card if I wanna change the region or something.

[quote name='kazunori']Just to be sure, this can only be redeemed on a US PSN account right? Cause my Vita is currently set to the Japanese store, and I've read all sorts of things about formatting my memory card if I wanna change the region or something.[/QUOTE]

It would be safe to assume its only valid for US accounts.

[quote name='kazunori']Just to be sure, this can only be redeemed on a US PSN account right? Cause my Vita is currently set to the Japanese store, and I've read all sorts of things about formatting my memory card if I wanna change the region or something.[/QUOTE]
yeah to switch you have to deactivate the system from the psn account and then reactivate it on another one. its a pain to deal with frequently even though it doesnt take that long

Always was verging on buying a PSP just to try these games.  Considering they don't seem like they'll ever go on sale on PSN I ordered one off eBay.  Now someone needs to find a similar price for the other two games.

Mine was mailed on the 11th and I got it today, was the instruction book and PSN voucher.  Worked fine and I'm quite happy for less than $3.

Can we just revisit this and point out this is an AMAZING DEAL! Just got mine today for Vita and plays perfectly. Seriously, if you have a Vita or PSP get this! The price is just amazing and the game is better than the game you are playing now.

bread's done
Back