Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
What I get for not paying attention, missed the L.A. Noire rewards =/. Time to look and see if I can get any of the Sanctum ones though, may have unlocked the few in the whole 1-2 hours I have on it (iirc).

You're right, I got confused by the amount of stars needed to advance to World 3. Sorry.
That's must've been what I mixed up as well. But since that would mean I ended up playing longer than necessary I'll just go back to believing my own delusion.

Getting my 25p Canyon Capers achievement took 2 levels and about 10 more minutes of playtime. I'm now done with it.

Is there any way to set fire to a game from your Steam library? I'm open to suggestion.

Available until Sunday 12 October, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX - unlock I Feel Mighty, Oh So Mighty! - £0.10
  • Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space - unlock GREEN THUMB - £0.10
  • Crow - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Last Knight: Rogue Rider - unlock Eating a Giant Cake without Exploding - £0.10
  • Monomino - play for the first time - £0.10
smiley-killing-himself.gif

I don't have the DC Edition.

I do have DE: HR Original, though.

But, I thought DE: HR Original was excellent.

And so was Missing Link DLC - also excellent.

If I owned DE: HR Original + was completely missing Missing Link...

I'd be all over that GMG $4 deal for DE:HR DC namely for Missing Link DLC...and I guess the other few DLC's.

And of course, to get the game overhauled a bit in DC.

I don't have the DC Edition.

I do have DE: HR Original, though.
But, I thought DE: HR Original was excellent.
And so was Missing Link DLC - also excellent.

If I owned DE: HR Original + was completely missing Missing Link...
I'd be all over that GMG $4 deal for DE:HR DC namely for Missing Link DLC...and I guess the other few DLC's.
And of course, to get the game overhauled a bit in DC.
That was a terrible poem.

We never asked for this.
It's a forum - what I do is type. IMHO - I thought I made it a hell of a lot easier to read, by line-breaking like that. Well, maybe I just won't do that anymore. Maybe I'll just go back to writing long-winded paragraphs in that form and style, like I often do when I write my long-winded reviews. And maybe I won't do paragraph-breaks anymore, either.

It's a forum - what I do is type. IMHO - I thought I made it a hell of a lot easier to read, by line-breaking like that. Well, maybe I just won't do that anymore. Maybe I'll just go back to writing long-winded paragraphs in that form and style, like I often do when I write my long-winded reviews. And maybe I won't do paragraph-breaks anymore, either.
joke

---

your head

i-never-asked-for-this-210x210-13638063411.jpg

I didn't read good things about DeusEx HR director's cut (something about the graphics). I already have the complete collection and is great, tempted to buy the director's just to have the "complete deus ex" (I think I even have that mobile port)

joke

---

your head

{Jensen meme}

i-never-asked-for-this-210x210-13638063411.jpg
Since I still been typing my same way in other threads, after I made that post...

Are you really sure that the joke went over my head?

I could be trolling.

And I could have purposely have left-out using Yellow Comics Sans.

I have DE:HR but not the DLC.

Does the directors cut add anything major? I.e. Is it worth £2.59?

I feel like this is a CAG trick question.

It "fixes" the non-stealthable/lethal only way of dealing with the boss fights in the original release. There are also graphical "improvements" (improved textures, reduced gold filter). And it includes the Missing Link and Explosive Mission Pack DLC. Those are the major selling points. I'm a fan of the game, so I ended up double dipping, well triple if you count previously buying it on PS3.

Look here:

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/137386/whats-different-in-deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut

I don't have DC Edition; I only have Original Deus Ex HR + Missing Link. So, I can't totally speak on this from my own experience.

The supposed big deal w/ DC supposed to be there's an additional way to defeat bosses (instead of 100% brute force FPS battle); Missing Link DLC has been integrated actually into the game where it actually belongs story-wise; New Game+ Mode; and additional Dev Commentary that you can turn on.

If you own Original versions of Deus Ex HR + Missing Link - they're actually separate entities entirely on Steam.

If I didn't own both Deus Ex HR Original + Missing Link Original - I'd probably be all over this deal, namely to get Missing Link DLC.

IMHO - Missing Link DLC (original) was excellent. I'd assume it'd make more sense + the game would flow much better, with the way DC supposed has it integrated right into where it belongs in the story/game.

I thought I'd knock out some of those Canyon Caper rewards before they ended.  Boy am I glad that I'm being paid to play that game. Even still, I think the $0.45 I've earned is about all that I can stomach.

Coupon rewards are finally here!

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Play for the first time 27% OFF
I'd rather Steam do a free weekend for this game...right about now! ;)

EDIT:

Well, fine - if it's a free weekend, it'd have to probably begin on Friday or whatever; but you get my drift! ;)

Is that a whole .50 they've thrown at a game they've heavily promoted?
Crap innit?

I can only assume they've given away too much credit with the Sanctumonious Canyon Monkeys rewards since they've been cheap with new releases such as the Shadow on Mordor and Alien rewards.

I'm not complaining though. I don't fakeybro new games and I made almost enough credit from the free games they gave out to buy Remember Me.

Crap innit?

I can only assume they've given away too much credit with the Sanctumonious Canyon Monkeys rewards since they've been cheap with new releases such as the Shadow on Mordor and Alien rewards.

I'm not complaining though. I don't fakeybro new games and I made almost enough credit from the free games they gave out to buy Remember Me.
They made a -huge- mistake with the Canyon Capers promo. I figure they weren't expecting so many people to own the game, or even had a clue that Indie Gala gave away so many copies of it over the past month.

GMG also gave it away.
Aside from the copies given out via expensive preorders or new signups? And even the new signups needed to give them a valid address to get their copy so they couldn't have given out that many. Indie Gala gave away over 100,000 copies, and then there's the ones that were sold via bundles...

Point is GMG lost a lot of dosh. >_>

(I really don't know if GMG gave it away other than the cases I mentioned.)

They made a -huge- mistake with the Canyon Capers promo. I figure they weren't expecting so many people to own the game, or even had a clue that Indie Gala gave away so many copies of it over the past month.
Canyon, Nosgoth, Sanctum, Gun Monkeys ~£1 each.

All available free in mass.

But £4 isn't that much if it's one time and they convert potential customer into paying customer.

Available until Tuesday 14 October, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

Thanks to Lord Madjoki site, it has appeared the last Alien reward.

A 25% voucher if you complete the game in any difficulty.........

Edit:

The following rewards have been set up:

Play Shadow of Mordor between 30/09/2014 and 13/10/2014 to get a 27% off voucher for the Season Pass on GMG. This voucher expires on the 17/10/2014 at 23:59 UTC.

Complete Alien: Isolation between 06/09/2014 and 20/10/2014 to get a 25% off voucher for the Season Pass on GMG. This voucher expires on the 24/10/2014 at 23:59 UTC.

Just did some last minute Canyon Capers achievements. They were all pretty easy, but "It's the fro" just isn't worth continuing to play this game. What were they thinking having time limits and mandatory one-way paths in a collection-based platformer? Not to mention that irritating sound whenever you get hit by any of the thousands of random things flying at you constantly. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back