iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah here's my 25% off code: GJ7H-PB44-296A
If anyone wants to use it feel free as I never will. Please post if you use it though.

I still have not received a cancellation notice on my first order from about 11:15 PM on the 6th but I'm sure it's coming soon.

Canceled as of 3:27 pm EST. Ordered X-Men Origins: Wolverine (PS3) and NGS2 (PS3).

I got in relatively early on this deal... so I imagine most orders are going to be canceled.

Boooo!

From reading the thread, it seems like NGS2 and multiples are getting cancelled the most. Has anyone who ordered just a Halo 3 Legendary gotten cancelled? I'm still processing.

Also cancelled my NGS2 order. I really did think I was going to get a copy, seems like they only had very few.
Strangely though, I was still charged. Let's hope it's only a temporary charge.

that sounds crazy though really. i ordered my killzone 2 copy at like literally like 5-10 minutes before all the items were pulled from the website...yet my killzone 2 copy shipped today..i ordered it alone by itself..seems like to me alot of the KZ2 cancellations are coming from ordering it along w/ something else?

who knows but it just seems odd to me. seems like almost everyone missed out on the NGS2....

[quote name='KillerRamen']From reading the thread, it seems like NGS2 and multiples are getting cancelled the most. Has anyone who ordered just a Halo 3 Legendary gotten cancelled? I'm still processing.[/QUOTE]

Got email yesterday asking me to call for my order, and its still in process so not sure if its going through, all I ordered was Halo 3 LE.

I got in on this deal pretty early as well and my order was also canceled. Maybe they didn't fulfill them in the order they were received? Eh, who knows.

Here is my code if anyone wants to use it. Too bad it only works on video games - it would have been awesome if it had worked on anything!

G973-284B-B96A

[quote name='Mike360']that sounds crazy though really. i ordered my killzone 2 copy at like literally like 5-10 minutes before all the items were pulled from the website...yet my killzone 2 copy shipped today..i ordered it alone by itself..seems like to me alot of the KZ2 cancellations are coming from ordering it along w/ something else?

who knows but it just seems odd to me. seems like almost everyone missed out on the NGS2....[/QUOTE]

Yeah it certainly does seem that single orders have had a much higher success rate at this point. Even though someone may have ordered Halo 3 LE and KZ2 12 hours before two separate people that each only ordered one of them it seems like the two separate people are getting their orders...
It certainly is an interesting process they're using to determine which orders go through especially after someone was told by one of their CSRs that it would be on a "first come first served" basis.

My order cancelled as well. Total fucking bummer. Missed out on Halo LE, Ninja Blade and Soul Calibur Broken Destiny. Oh well. Worth a shot.

[quote name='DKRobbie']My order cancelled as well. Total fucking bummer. Missed out on Halo LE, Ninja Blade and Soul Calibur Broken Destiny. Oh well. Worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

That is very odd considering Soul Calibur is still on the site.

[quote name='Anhmeister']Also cancelled my NGS2 order. I really did think I was going to get a copy, seems like they only had very few.
Strangely though, I was still charged. Let's hope it's only a temporary charge.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I'm still charged for the order, though it's canceled.

[quote name='sabanoo']It certainly is an interesting process they're using to determine which orders go through especially after someone was told by one of their CSRs that it would be on a "first come first served" basis.[/QUOTE]

I was told the same thing also but that seems like a bunch of BS :bomb:

For anyone interested, I e-mailed customer support about the coupon and it expires on 05/01/10.

[quote name='Stingercjc']That is very odd considering Soul Calibur is still on the site.[/QUOTE]

They cancelled my order containing FF Dissidia, even though they have it still available on their site. Seems like if your order had a game that was not available, they cancelled the whole thing. Brilliant.

First come first serve is totally bullshit.
I ordered half an hour after OP posted and I only ordered NGS2, so the distribution for the orders seem to be all out of whack.

[quote name='Stingercjc']That is very odd considering Soul Calibur is still on the site.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing because Halo 3 LE was the only one not available the whole thing got torpedoed.

My Halo 3 order is still listing as processing. Honestly, I won't be all that troubled if I don't get it... but my daughters will love playing around with the helmet.

Cancelled as well. I only ordered NGS2 and right after the deal was posted. fucking pathetic. This is almost as bad as Deep Discount. Add another store to the list of places I'll never shop at again. They had already charged my credit card and everything. Little shits.

Wow. I just got an e-mail from customer service saying that they only fulfilled orders for single game orders. Everything else got cancelled. They assumed all people ordering two or more games, even if they were different games, were resellers.

[quote name='simmias']Wow. I just got an e-mail from customer service saying that they only fulfilled orders for single game orders. Everything else got cancelled. They assumed all people ordering two or more games, even if they were different games, were resellers.[/QUOTE]

Can you paste the entire email (minus personal details?) That just sounds crazy, but would explain why my single order of two games (ordered very early on) was cancelled.

[quote name='simmias']Wow. I just got an e-mail from customer service saying that they only fulfilled orders for single game orders. Everything else got cancelled. They assumed all people ordering two or more games, even if they were different games, were resellers.[/QUOTE]
Because nobody other than resellers orders more than one item at a time, right?! Come on. I guess I should have ordered my 1 copy of Halo 3 LE and my 1 copy of Killzone 2 separately. Oh well, I'll pick them up down the road when they go on sale somewhere else, I don't really want to deal with these guys again.

I ordered early Sunday morning, Halo 3 LE. Still says processing. I will be pissed if they cancel. This is 2009 not fing 1999. No exception for that kind of inventory management.

Mine got cancelled too. Huge disappointment but other deals will show up here. Afterall, this place is all about deals. HOw long until they refund you the money though?

[quote name='Eurasia21xx']Mine got cancelled too. Huge disappointment but other deals will show up here. Afterall, this place is all about deals. HOw long until they refund you the money though?[/QUOTE]

That is a combination of how they do billing and how your bank institution handles charge receipts.

Don't get why it would matter even if two orders were all resellers...don't they get the money regardless? Why would they care if we resold ? Would it impact their sales that much?

Didn't someone earlier in the thread mention that they can't modify orders (it's impossible) once they have been placed? That would mean they can only cancel the order.

My Halo 3 Legendary went out on Monday and is expected to arrive tomorrow!

Hurrah!

And thanks to that coupon that was posted, I got Halo Wars for 15 bucks!

Woo!

(Sorry, but I'm actually going to enjoy these games a ton, as I'm a new 360 owner.)

Well I placed 2 single game orders and 1 multi game order.

I will be receiving Halo tomorrow.
My second order, the multigame order containing NG2, is still pending.
My third order, again 1 item, has been canceled.

So I'm thinking they just threw darts at an order board and those people got games.

[quote name='riddler']Don't get why it would matter even if two orders were all resellers...don't they get the money regardless? Why would they care if we resold ? Would it impact their sales that much?[/QUOTE]
Single orders would mean more return customers. Say they had 20 copies of Halo 3, if they sold multiple copy orders / 2 per person, thats 10 possible return customers. Where as 1 copy each = 20 possible return customers.

That's bullshit. I only placed one order for a single game on Saturday when the deal first hit and mine was still cancelled.

And am I the only one that finds their slogan a little funny after this whole clusterfuck? "The company you can trust. 100 years of honesty, integrity, and reliability."

Unfortunate to hear about the bad news with some of you but my Prototype PS3 order shipped today and should be here come Friday.

For those of us that got the cancellation notice, on the website itself does it say that the order has been cancelled? I got a notification, but the website still says processing.

[quote name='Anhmeister']For those of us that got the cancellation notice, on the website itself does it say that the order has been cancelled? I got a notification, but the website still says processing.[/QUOTE]

Yup, exact same thing for me. I guess it just will not be updated.:censored:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Single orders would mean more return customers. Say they had 20 copies of Halo 3, if they sold multiple copy orders / 2 per person, thats 10 possible return customers. Where as 1 copy each = 20 possible return customers.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that way they can please as many customers as possible with the least number of copies shipped (or available for shipment).

It was pretty nice to get a 25% off coupon though for it. I might put an order in for Bioshock 2, 44.99 after coupon. Not too bad I guess.

Not as good as Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Halo 3 Legendary for 40$ though. =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Order cancelled for KZ and Prototype and I placed it early. Not a big deal to me. Coupon might come in handy.

My Halo LE shipped yesterday. Didn't know people were having problems until moments ago. Sorry guys, that sucks. I was going to buy more in my original order but the shipping got out of hand. Glad I didn't.

bread's done
Back