[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

New Monday up. Very anime and bullet hell heavy.

https://www.indiegala.com/monday
Shan Gui (山桂) (STEAM) +
Don'Yoku (STEAM) +
Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime (STEAM) +
Riddled Corpses (STEAM) +
Super Galaxy Squadron (STEAM) +
Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sûtra (STEAM)

+ = cards

I don't know how I feel about this one. I know I won't ever play those bullet hell games because I just suck at them. I've already got that visual novel so the only one I really want is the weeaboo puzzle game. :p

Except it will get posted at 3am while I'm sleeping and someone will grab up 80 copies at once for their armies of alts to idle or to resell.

If I catch then fine but I'm not waking up specifically to get some fundle bodder that will get bundled again. The other Pixel Puzzle games generally showed up in multiple bundles anyhow.

New Monday up. Very anime and bullet hell heavy.

https://www.indiegala.com/monday
Shan Gui (山桂) (STEAM) +
Don'Yoku (STEAM) +
Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime (STEAM) +
Riddled Corpses (STEAM) +
Super Galaxy Squadron (STEAM) +
Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sûtra (STEAM)

+ = cards

I don't know how I feel about this one. I know I won't ever play those bullet hell games because I just suck at them. I've already got that visual novel so the only one I really want is the weeaboo puzzle game. :p
Hosting a group buy for it, $1.70 per spot if anyone is interested. Motoki. ;)

If I get it, and I likely will since I want the VN....I suck at shootemups too, you can have the Pixel Puzzles Japan game.
I will have to take it back haha....I thought this was Pixel Puzzles Japan which I already own. Need me some animu. If you want Diadra Empty or Riddled Corpses it's yours. Sorry Motoki!

I will have to take it back haha....I thought this was Pixel Puzzles Japan which I already own. Need me some animu. If you want Diadra Empty or Riddled Corpses it's yours. Sorry Motoki!
If you really don't want them then sure I will take them and probably try them out and then have my ass handed to me and go hobbling back to my Hidden Object games.

Last edited by a moderator:
New (I'm not kidding) "Get Over It!" bundle.

It's like Gala is saying, "So what if I have a bundle full of repeats-a? What you gonna do about it, tough guy?!"

They're still > Groupees but that bar just keeps getting lower.

Great bundle for those who don't compulsively buy every bundle even though they know they won't play any game in it.

Zeno Clash, Pixel Piracy, Betrayer, bit Dungeon II, Dino D-Day, and Rune are all worth playing.

Thanks IndieGala ... I've had this song stuck in my head for a few hours now  :wall:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxfpbyV-uc[/youtube]

New Inderpgency Bindle...

https://www.indiegala.com/insurgency

a5n1ARh.png

Just missing Contagion from that bundle. It kept selling out fast at Tremor the last time it was bundled. Anyone is welcome to help me out.

Indie Gala screwed up my account and I couldn't buy Happy Hour bundles again, forcing me to miss the Friday Funday this time around.

UFGU9nh.png

I have another account that I used to buy Hump Day #10 with, and I was able to get 20 copies of it already. $0.95 if anyone is interested.

I had the Friday Funday, but between no one reserving in advance and PayPal having widespread issues with personal payments yesterday, I didn't end up posting.

If anyone needs the Funday bundle and doesn't mind waiting 'till the next Happy Hour, PM me. It'll be under $1.

Grabbed the Insurgency Bundle for $5. Good deal considering I had none of those games.

If anyone has an extra Monday anime bundle from last week, please pm me.

Yeah, so, I still have about 4 copies of Every Monday 80 for $1.61 each. I don't have Friday Funday YET, but I will have it during the next HH. I'll send it out right after I buy it to those who paid.

And I also have Hump Day #10 bundles for $0.95, which are all bought and paid for and are ready to be sent out.

I'm always in awe of how many limitations Gala put on their bundle buying. The limits definitely do their job--mostly to the detriment of the buyer--but they aren't effective (or enforced) enough to really matter. It makes more pointless work for hosts to get three (potentially four) accounts going for hosting bundles and helping people out. You have to spend at least $8 to send any gifts, then e-mail them to be approved for Happy Hours, and the "40 of each" bundle limit still seems to be only 40 for all bundles, which is really only 35 or so since 40 exactly isn't allowed. And I personally only seem to be able to buy like 25 with Paypal and have to buy the rest with another payment method. Maybe they love rules in Vaticanland, but over here in Murica we'd rather not have all these hoops to jump through.

I'm just really thankful they don't do it by IPs, because we'd get screwed then.

It really makes no sense unless they are just making some lame half assed attempt to look like they are trying so they can tell the devs 'A we putta limitsa onna da bundlesa!' or some shit.

I mean Tremor gets assloads of their keys, pretty sure Russians and other various shady key sellers (Hot Random Keys!) do too. They're not stopping anything and just being a pain in the ass for people who don't have Madjoki level armies of alts and just want to host group buys for friends.

The weird thing is that they have multiple limits which seem to be for the same purpose.

There are the "too many purchases"-type errors (I've run into three different ones IIRC), all with slightly different wording and triggers; the "new user" limit; and the real 40-gift limit.

The "too many purchases" ones prevent you from buying more than 40 bundles (across all bundles) using the same Paypal account on one IG account, while the real limit prevents you from buying more than 40 gifts of the same bundle.

The "new user" limit prevents you from spending more than a certain amount in one transaction when you have a "new" account (my 18-month old account with 3 bundles was still considered "new").

There may even be a per-Paypal-account limit that's hidden away under the guise of "fraud protection", too. My alt was banned after buying 40 on my main and 40 on the alt, and I was unable to buy anything on the main with my Paypal account until I emailed them.

The really stupid thing about all this is that the real 40-gift limit actually worked perfectly: you couldn't buy more than 40 gifts of a single bundle, but you could buy 40 of two different bundles. Now the site will balk at you if you even dare to try that.

But they have Hump Day bundles already. Are they trying to become the new Poopees?

This is more of a decent bundle for me seeing as it marks the last repeat of that Humble Surprise Attack Weekly $1-tier I missed.

Both Metrocide and Oscura have been repeated recently, was only a matter of time 'till OTTTD showed up again too.

I also am missing Back to Bed for some reason. +3 on this one, will Tremor.

Ironclad Tactics wasn't in a cheap tier. That makes +2 for me. Add two others that are on my wishlist for extra copies for my wife, and this could be decent at a happy hour price.
Ironclad Tactics was in a relatively cheap BundleStars though. It just had a bunch of repeats similar to this one.

If anyone is interested in the Midweek bundle, let me know via PM: I'm hosting a Happy Hour group buy.

Dear dears,

I now have Friday Funday bundles for $0.88 each. Everyone who paid should have one in their e-mails.

I also still have Hump Day #10 bundles for $0.94 each.

And I have one Every Monday #80 bundle at $1.61.

bread's done
Back