[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Higher tier is actually not poop for once. I've been waiting for Wings of Vi to be bundled as well as Shadwen. Burnin' Rubber, Shadowgrounds and Deep Sixed look aight too. Crisis looks like poop, the the 2 lower tier ones have been bundled a few times, though Rot Gut was OK. I beat it before....pretty short.

I'm amazed it took Shadwen this long to get bundled after I bought it a couple years ago.

Never did play it.
2j5seOf.gif

Higher tier is actually not poop for once. I've been waiting for Wings of Vi to be bundled as well as Shadwen. Burnin' Rubber, Shadowgrounds and Deep Sixed look aight too. Crisis looks like poop, the the 2 lower tier ones have been bundled a few times, though Rot Gut was OK. I beat it before....pretty short.
This. For me it's the best gala bundle in years.

I'm really surprised Wings of Vi is actually bundled, because dev was rather stingy with sales. Shadwen on the other hand screamed Humble Bundle every time I landed on it's page through discovery queue. Both games could easily carry a gala bundle alone.

I wonder if Wings of Vi got bundled because he just started a new Kickstarter two days ago for his next game. Seems to be a reasonable strategy to drum up interest in the new one.

Forgot to post 18+ bundle that went up on Friday. Everything is NSFW in this bundle.

The IndieGala "Erotic Escapades" ADULT ONLY Bundle consisting of 5 ADULT ONLY games is live!

Pay $8.99 (first 24-hour sale price) and get all 5 Adult Only titles!
Orc Castle
Please Bang My Wife
Kuroinu Ch.1
Sweet Sweat in Summer: The Naughty Girl and Her Ripe Scent 
EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games

Forgot to post 18+ bundle that went up on Friday. Everything is NSFW in this bundle.

The IndieGala "Erotic Escapades" ADULT ONLY Bundle consisting of 5 ADULT ONLY games is live!

Orc Castle
Please Bang My Wife
Kuroinu Ch.1
1*LO8ENinrxsVeJq3h4_l3vA.gif

The IndieGala "Virtual Reality XXXVII (37)" Bundle consisting of 8 Great VR Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
Frantic Freighter + Cards
Vehicle VR

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 8 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!
The Secret of Puffin Cove
Rascals
Ahros: One Warrior Chronicle
Fat Foods
Light And Dance VR - Music, Action And Enjoyment
VR Shooter Guns + Cards

Do people buy these bundles? 37 of them now. I would if I had a VR headset, but that wont happen for a long while.

Last edited by a moderator:

The IndieGala "Erotic Escapades" ADULT ONLY Bundle consisting of 5 ADULT ONLY games is live!

Orc Castle
Please Bang My Wife
Kuroinu Ch.1
That was close. I almost forgot about this one. But I bought it yesterday! I really wanted Sweet Sweat in Summer and Eroge! Whooo!

tumblr_mbca0k5bSz1rw2cw2o1_250.gif

And there's still some time left before the bundle ends! Get it now before it's too late!

Sweet Sweat and EROGE are the good things in this. I actually enjoyed EROGE including the adaptation. I didn't even bother posting the last bundle. Was so repeat heavy I think it only had 2 new games.

I keep expecting different things from this crowd based on reactions on some bundles, but then again nothing is predictable here (except gilby and foxhack being interested in the music bundles)

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #68 consisting of 9 Steam Games is live! 

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 9 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these great games!
Sudoku Zenkai

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM GAMES!
Super Chibi Knight + Cards
Survivalist + Cards
Earth Muncher
You Have 10 Seconds 3
Stardust Vanguards
Space Orb
Heaven & Hell

TLDR this bundle blows with repeats galore for the better looking games. I would pass on it.

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #69" consisting of 8 Steam Games is Live!

Pay only $1 and Get these great games!

EvilQuest + Cards
Suits: A Business RPG + Cards

Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 8 Steam Games

Syrian Warfare + Cards
GALAK-Z + Cards
Music Racer + Cards
Zombie Flick | BloodyMary
Super Trench Attack! + Cards
AWAKE - Definitive Edition

TL:DR Lots of repeats. AWAKE looks really good and GALAK-Z is a very good game.
These days, your mom has better game than Indiegala!

Since I only seem to post the 18+ bundles reviving this thread temporarily. Indiegala Naughty Girls bundle 18+ NSFW

Unbreaker - An eroge beat em up/shooter thing.

Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls - Dungeon crawling RPG eroge

Natuane - 3D CG visual novel

NekoMiko - A shrine dedicated to cats visual novel

School Idol QT Cool - Rebundled visual novel about some school and a story about fixing the lessening birth in Japan or something.
Lust of the Apartment Wives - Rebundled visual novel about wives and a guy who delivers stuff for them. I've played this and enjoyed it.

Honestly I've been eyeing NekoMiko so getting 3 other games I might enjoy and some repeats isn't terrible.

Since I only seem to post the 18+ bundles reviving this thread temporarily. Indiegala Naughty Girls bundle 18+ NSFW

Unbreaker - An eroge beat em up/shooter thing.

Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls - Dungeon crawling RPG eroge

Natuane - 3D CG visual novel

NekoMiko - A shrine dedicated to cats visual novel

School Idol QT Cool - Rebundled visual novel about some school and a story about fixing the lessening birth in Japan or something.
Lust of the Apartment Wives - Rebundled visual novel about wives and a guy who delivers stuff for them. I've played this and enjoyed it.

Honestly I've been eyeing NekoMiko so getting 3 other games I might enjoy and some repeats isn't terrible.
IQSK4Qy.gif

To be fair to IG, they have occasionally been having some historical lows on relatively high profile titles on their store recently. I mean, they aren’t prices I would personally pay, but they’re trying.

The Comet Sword Steam bundle seems ok enough thanks to The Pit Infinity has an all time low of $9.99 and it's in a $4.99 bundle, plus the various other DLC from the previous game. 

But even then, I'd probably only look to grab it when it hits happy hour, and I'm thinking it just might not. 
(Then, I don't know... the first game has been bundled like a half-dozen times.)

Other than that? It's been months since anything looked particularly interesting. 

Yeah IG really been hooking it up with pretty old adventure games in the Still Life games and Return to Mysterious Island games (1 was very decent honestly). IG really been just throwing out stuff out there. Honestly I mainly just get the Eroge bundles and the Hentai manga bundles. Not much else to choose from.

bread's done
Back