[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #60 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

The Cat and the Coup (4K Remaster) - Weird abstract game based on true events about a coup of a leader. Looks short and interesting. 1st play of bundle.

One Piu Day - Kind of nice looking bird fell out a nest and trying to reach it again 2D platformer. 2nd play of bundle.

Money Master - Monopoly ripoff game for 1-5 players on the same computer. Looks asian from the video and decent enough graphics at least.

In memory of TITAN - Early access million genres space game. I really don't know what it's about, but it doesn't sound very complete right now.

Sea Explorer - Really simple looking explore stuff as pirates game. Looks like it's worth a try. 3rd play of bundle.

GROOD - 2D side scrolling shmup. Looks polished enough, and I enjoy these games. 4th play of bundle.

Stones of Yalmrith - You play as a little thing in a fez going right and avoiding obstacles and doing puzzles. Looks polished. 5th play of bundle.

Ms. Squeaker's Home for the Sick - Papers Please inspired game about sick rats or something. 6th play of bundle.

Lost Cosmonauts ARG - Exploring the web to learn about lost cosmonauts. Could be interesting. 7th play of bundle.

Owari - Variant on Mancala where you score when you land in 2 or 3 spots I think. 8th play of bundle.

Minaurs - Exploring game that looks very artistic. You dig I believe and try to uncover stuff. 9th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty good looking bundle. Lots of unique games, though some are variants of previous games. I approve this bundle!

Last edited by a moderator:
The NEW IndieGala "Mech & Blocks Bundle" consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Freddy's Journey - Looks a Thomas was Alone inspired game with not as a good graphics and likely lacking story.

Aliens Are Rude! - A combination of a 2D platformer shooter and a top down shooter. It looks a bit rough, but maybe provides some alien blasting action. 1st play of bundle.

Rolling Sun - Rebundled roll around a rock through nice looking terrain gathering orbs. It looks playable, albeit maybe boring. 2nd pay of bundle.

MechRunner - Rebundled game where it's a cross between a racing game and a top down shooter. Looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Mosaic: Game of Gods II - Casual puzzle game where you get pieces of glass or something and form them into a picture. The results look nice, and it supposedly gets challenging. 4th play of bundle.

Land of an Endless Journey - Walking around in first person in a magical looking world solving puzzles. Looks competent enough. 5th play of bundle.

Speedy Girls - Dream Team - This looks like a poorly implemented Hunie Pop type game with match 3 mechanics to I guess manage a race team and get the girls down to their bikinis.

Quest of Vidhuraa - Super Meat Boy inspired hard 2D platformer. Looks a bit unpolished, but also very playable. 6th play of bundle.

Retro Pinball - A pinball game with 90s inspired pinball tables. The tables look alright, but the ball physics are not great and supposedly has glitches.

Pit Blocks 3D - A newer take on Tetris style gameplay. I'm not sure what the quirk is, but supposedly it's hard to master. 7th play of bundle.

Medical verdict - 7 minutes to finish the game about being sick I think and getting medical verdicts on them. I have no idea, but it looks entertaining for that short amount of time. 8th play of bundle.

Honestly I'm not super excited for this bundle as a whole. It contains a lot of alright looking games, but nothing really stood out. I barely approve this bundle!

The Friday Special Bundle just went LIVE with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

I lost the reviews for all of these when my page refreshed. Not doing them all again but this has a good mix of 2D platformers, puzzle games, arcade games, TD, endless runner and even a game that's a cross between Metal Gear Solid VR Missions and Hotline Miami. I approve this bundle!

The Halloween Haunt Bundle with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Close Me - Open and close the program the game. What is this? 1st play of bundle.

CURSE - Rebundled 1st person paranormal investigation point and click adventure game. 2nd play of bundle.

Irony Of Nightmare - Early access christmas themed game where you're with an unknown entity or something. 3rd play of bundle.

Radiation Island - An actually finished zombie single player survival game. 4th play of bundle.

ShadowSide - First person police investigation game. 5th play of bundle.

Tomato Way 2 - Tomato 3D platformer and shooter. 6th play of bundle.

Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells - A well done match 3 game with witches and spells. 7th play of bundle.

True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Rebundled HoG scary game. 8th play of bundle.

Frosty Nights - Holiday ripoff Five Nights at Freddys game. 9th play of bundle.

Witch The Bloodlines  - FPS Horror/Adventure very clunky looking game. 10th play of bundle.

IMSCARED - Rebundled minimalistic looking horror game. 11th play of bundle.

Overall a decent looking bundle, with maybe a bit too many rebundleds. I barely approve this bundle!

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #64" consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live! 

Wormster Dash
CLICKER ACHIEVEMENTS - THE IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games
Jump Gunners
NOSTOI
Smogpunk
Skein + Cards
Space Rogue + Cards
Bearslayer + Cards
AntVentor

Impressions:

Wormster Dash - An artsy endless runner that ends quickly? Likely worth a play with the short game time. 1st play of bundle.

CLICKER ACHIEVEMENTS - THE IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE - A clicker game with some achievements that don't require mass endless clicking.

OS:path - A command line game where you try to solve puzzles to figure out a program's critical error. 2nd play of bundle.

Jump Gunners - Shoot stuff in arena multiplayer game like Duck game, except with bad shooting and dead multiplayer.

NOSTOI - Really weird looking 3D puzzle and platformer game based on physics and time manipulation. Looks to be worth a try. 3rd play of bundle.

Smogpunk - Fast paced top down shooter. Looks OK enough and polished at least. 4th play of bundle.

Skein - Procedural dungeon shooter similar to Gauntlet. It looks decent enough, though the graphics are kind of basic. 5th play of bundle.

Space Rogue - FTL clone that is likely not as well done. Still will try it. 6th play of bundle.

Bearslayer - One button early access platformer. Looks OK. 7th play of bundle.

AntVentor - Point and click adventure about being an ant. It has quite nice graphics. Supposedly short and first in a series of adventure games. 8th play of bundle.

Honestly it's a pretty unique set of games. Nothing stands out a lot, but there could be a gem or two here. I approve this bundle!

Someone asked for hentai...well here you go. I've actually played Neighbor Watching and Lust of the Apartment Wives. 2nd was better than the first, as the first is pretty creepy. Decent selection honestly. All VNDB entries are 18+ NSFW.

The IndieGala "U+Me Seduction Bundle" consisting of 8 Adult Anime 18+ Games is now Live! 

Pay $8.99 (first 24h only) to SAVE 92% OFF and get these 8 hot adult anime games!
- School Idol QT Cool (DRM Free)
- Busty Maid Creampie Heaven! (DRM Free)
- Nakadashi Banzai (DRM Free)
- Nakadashi Banzai 4 (DRM Free)
- Neighbor Watching (DRM Free)
- Lust of the Apartment Wives (DRM Free)
- Detective Masochist -The Case of the Femdom Torture (DRM Free)
- Detective Masochist2 -The Case of the Tortured Servant (DRM Free)

Impressions:

School Idol QT Cool - Umm something about idols becoming popular for school and a guy who looks like a girl and some crossdressing. Looks weird but I'd try it. 1st play of bundle.

Busty Maid Creampie Heaven! - Nothing special nukige with a busty maid ready to please.

Nakadashi Banzai and 4 sequel - A guy doesn't like to wear condoms and likes to unload in women. This is his story. 2nd and 3rd play of bundle.

Neighbor Watching - I already played this one, and it's a bit creepy with a guy watching a neighbor, but it's OK at best. 4th play of bundle.

Lust of the Apartment Wives - Another I already played about a delivery guy and 3 milfs. This is their adventures. It was pretty decent though very short. 5th play of bundle.

Detective Masochist 1/2 - Some VNs about I believe a spirit possessing a guy who makes him do things to his other fellow detectives and solving mysteries I guess. 6th and 7th play of bundle.

Overall a lot of nukige and worth it if you want some quick playing 18+ games. I approve this bundle!

The IndieGala "Leisure Suit Larry Encore" Bundle consisting of 14 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 14 STEAM GAMES!
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry 2 Looking For Love (In Several Wrong Places)
Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored
Hanse - The Hanseatic League
Epic Car Factory
Twickles
The Great Art Race
Ceville
Pizza Connection
Pizza Connection 2

Impressions: Repeat bundle with only 2 new to bundle games

Epic Car Factory - Car factory business sim thing. Graphics look pretty nice, though RNG can be bad. Still looks worth playing. 1st play of new bundle games.

Hanse - The Hanseatic League - Merchant simulator in 15th century Europe. It looks rough and has quite bad reviews.

Overall if you missed the last bundle this is a must pick up. I don't think the two new to bundle games are enough to get it again. I approve the Larry games so get it if you missed it last time.

The IndieGala "Friday Special #76" Bundle consisting of 8 Steam Games is Live! 

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 8 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these great games!
Super Potato Bruh
Super Blasting Boy

Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The entire Bundle of 8 Steam Games!
The Signal From Tölva + Cards
Astrohazard Solutions Ltd.
Ancient Planet Tower Defense + Cards
Exotic Matter
25 Cadre of Death
35MM + Cards

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #63 consisting of 9 Steam Games is live! 

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 9 Fantastic Steam Games!

WayDown (STEAM) 
Oops!!! I Slept With Your Mom (STEAM) 
Naughty Elves (STEAM) 

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM GAMES!
A Bird Story (STEAM) + Cards
Crazy Plant Shop (STEAM) + Cards
BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG (STEAM) 
EnHanced (STEAM) 
HarmonyTD (STEAM) 
RoboBall (STEAM) 

"Naughty Elves" is not what I was hoping it would be.
I know, right? I was really expecting an atmospheric physchological horror with a sort of Grimm’s Fairy Tales vibe based in old Scandinavia. Disappointing.

Hero Siege is fantastic.

It has a great deal of depth, a shit ton of content, and updates continue to be released.

If you like that genre and haven't tried it, you should give it a shot.

The IndieGala "Friday Special #77" Bundle consisting of 8 Steam Games is Live! 

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 8 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these great games!
Super Seeker (STEAM) 
hocus (STEAM) + Cards

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 8 Steam Games!
Camp Sunshine (STEAM) + Cards
Dreaming Sarah (STEAM) + Cards
Hero Siege (STEAM) + Cards
Far from Noise (STEAM) 
Gravity Wars (STEAM) 
Has-Been Heroes (STEAM) + Cards

So many repeats! SAD!

Seriously though, I think I'm about done with this from IG. Bundles seem to be getting smaller with more and more repeats.

Yeah IG has a pretty good bundle now and then. They're getting a bit more far and in between for the better ones. I'm tired of the VR ones too. They already have 30+ of those.

I hope they keep being awful so I don't have to keep up with them.  Without Tremor now I'll actually have to buy bundles if I want a game.   :whee:

First I couldn't log into Tremor or reset my password for ~6 months for some reason.

Then PayPal added the extra fees for international friends & family transfers.

Then when I was finally able to log into Tremor, I couldn't link my Steam account to be able to buy games with coins.

Then Tremor went belly up.

My last IG group buy was in March. Usually it's just 1-2 games in a bundle that I might want, so I just gradually stopped caring since I couldn't do my Tremor pickups* and also didn't want to pay the extra fees for any bundles.

End of an era.

* Doing Humble $1 gift trade-ins was the best and simplest way to get coins, I never really bothered with offers or those eat p***y videos that Motoki loved so much.

I still host IG group buys if anyone's actually interested. Bundles are usually $1.10-$1.30 each even after PP fees (as part of a subscription.)

I don't currently do the VR bundles, but will do if more people subscribe and actually want them.

First I couldn't log into Tremor or reset my password for ~6 months for some reason.
Same. I only got into Tremor 2 years ago and after less than a year, I abandoned it for a little while, only for me to forget my password when I returned. The site owners gave me a bunch of crap advice and now it's all gone. Never got the good exploits that everyone else did.

The Hump Day #66 bundle is now live.

$1 for:
- CropDuster Supreme
- OutDrive

$3.99+ (or ~$1.30 in a HH group buy) for:
- Dino D-Day
- Odium to the Core
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!
- Glass Masquerade
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
- Pool Nation & Bumper Pack Bundle

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot for this (or another) bundle. :)
Would you still honestly buy that bundle if Happy Hour wasn't a thing anymore?

Would you still honestly buy that bundle if Happy Hour wasn't a thing anymore?
No. Even if I wasn't hosting, I'd probably still get most of the non-VR bundles at group buy/HH prices. Personally it's worth the money just so I don't get annoyed when there's a game I actually want in a bundle that I missed.

At the non-HH pricing, though, I'd probably only buy one or two of their bundles a year.

The IndieGala "Friday Special #79" Bundle consisting of 8 Steam Games is Live! 

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 8 Fantastic Steam Games!

Wings of Virtus
Goinund

Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire-Bundle of 8 Steam Games!
Great eSports Manager + Cards
Memoranda + Cards
Reflection of Mine + Cards
Riddled Corpses + Cards
Ashi: Lake of Light
Shuyan Saga™ + Cards

Just another repeat heavy IG bundle. They're running out of stuff to bundle.

The IndieGala "Daedalic Entertainment" Bundle consisting of 10 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
The Whispered World Special Edition + Cards
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Caravan + Cards

Pay $4.99 or more and get steam games!
Blackguards + Cards
The Franz Kafka Videogame + Cards
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav + Cards
Deponia + Cards

Pay $8.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM GAMES!
Anna's Quest + Cards
Candle + Cards
Crazy Machines 3 + Cards

Good games in a repeat heavy bundle. Only new game to bundle is Franz Kafka one.

bread's done
Back