[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Rise of Flight is having a Happy Hour.

I guess their bundle prices are different then what's listed.   I got several extra gift copies then the normal 4:1 ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, about 1 day left on IG Capsule.  As suspected, no HH or group packs and not likely so if you've been on the fence you have a day to decide.  Price is only .30 cents more than it was during the first 12 hours.  

Tough call between the $1 level and the full thing on this one.  I need to find someone that wants Restaurant Empire II and a bunch of the rest to split the bundle with me.

I've waited this long, I think I'll wait till the final hour and see who blinks first. They most likely won't add gifting at this point, but you never know with Indie Gala.

In their newsletter today it says for the Capsule bundle "Only few thousands left!" so it's probably ending soon. ish. Very ish.

A single happy hour would probably close it out in minutes but without one I think they've run out of Steam, so to speak.

In their newsletter today it says for the Capsule bundle "Only few thousands left!" so it's probably ending soon. ish. Very ish.

A single happy hour would probably close it out in minutes but without one I think they've run out of Steam, so to speak.
"A few thousand" could take them up to 20000 sales (they're at ~15500 now)

I didn't have Megabyte Punch so this works for me.  I doubt they sell out of Capsule bundles.  They'll just end it and hopefully learn not to give out mice for top contributor.  

Tough call between the $1 level and the full thing on this one. I need to find someone that wants Restaurant Empire II and a bunch of the rest to split the bundle with me.
Restaurant Empire II, Hero Siege, Cubetractor and Nightmares from the Deep are the few that I want/don't have, if you are still looking to split the bundle.

Indiegala homepage redirects to Google.  Odd.

Or possibly I'm an idiot and am doing something wrong.

Weird.  It was in typed address history and went to Google.  Then I just clicked a search link and it worked as normal, expired certificate notice and all.  Now it works in address history too.  False alarm?

Indiegala homepage redirects to Google. Odd.

Weird. It was in typed address history and went to Google. Then I just clicked a search link and it worked as normal, expired certificate notice and all. Now it works in address history too. False alarm?
wat

Weird. It was in typed address history and went to Google. Then I just clicked a search link and it worked as normal, expired certificate notice and all. Now it works in address history too. False alarm?
Well, it's not probably IG but your browser fucking up. On my phone if I start typing Facebook two sites come up marked as Facebook. One is Indiegala, the other is actually Facebook.

Well, it's not probably IG but your browser fucking up. On my phone if I start typing Facebook two sites come up marked as Facebook. One is Indiegala, the other is actually Facebook.
Yeah, it was just weird because it's never done that before. If it had searched for Indiegala instead, that would have made sense I guess, but it just went to vanilla Google homepage. Oh well, it's normal now.

it can usually be fixed by flushing your dns cache

cmd prompt

ipconfig /flushdns

27667174.jpg

New bundle... and, yet again, it's full of repeats.

$1 tier:

- Battlepaths [Desura] (Repeat: IR Debut 2)

- Little Racers Street (Repeat: Blink Hidden Gems, BaGB2, IR Indie Gamer Chick)

- Kami

Second tier:

- Probably Archery

- Humanity Asset

- Supreme Commander (Repeat: Humble Weekly Nordic Games)

- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (Repeat: Humble Weekly Nordic Games)

- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising

- Driftmoon (Repeat: BAGB, Groupees Holiday Helpings)

- Gunman Clive (Repeat: IR Debut Bundle)

- NPPD Rush: The Milk of Ultraviolet (Repeat: Retro Groupee 2)

It looks like it might have a HH - but I'm gunna leave the speculation to the pros around here. Idk if I want, Probably Archery looks like drunk fun for 5 minutes.

[customspoiler=Gunman Clive and Diftmoon are likely bonuses]
zRK1NR7.png
[/customspoiler]

Gala did an oopsy and posted them in the subject on Reddit without realizing they weren't revealed yet, then quickly deleted it. Only nothing is ever truly deleted on the internets.

zRK1NR7.png
[/customspoiler]

Gala did an oopsy and posted them in the subject on Reddit without realizing they weren't revealed yet, then quickly deleted it. Only nothing is ever truly deleted on the internets.
Thanks, I'll pass on the bundle then. All I'd really want are Probably Archery, Humanity Asset, and Hostile Waters, but I already have HW on GOG.

Driftmoon is a pretty nifty little solo ARPG, combat lite and story/humor strong.
It is. It was also fiddy cent on Groupees back in December and January including shortly after it launched on Steam. I'd imagine anyone who follows bundles and was remotely interested in it has it by now.

It's one of the few instances I've seen that a game was super cheap in a bundle right at launch time on Steam so there really wasn't any excuse not to get it then.

zRK1NR7.png
[/customspoiler]

Someone else bought the bundle and had keys for all the games. Third unlock is NPPD Rush - The milk of Ultraviolet

Probably archery looks like a great game for my fiancee to use with her Oculus Rift, so I will have to think about getting this.

LMAO... IG is so pitiful.  So they also changed the gift packs from the weekly format (10 gifts) to the regular format (5 gifts) so a HH seems more likely now, though the bonuses are so weak.  We'll see if they keep this format or change their mind tomorrow.  

WIth only a half-hour to go, the Crapsule bundle got extended again!

Another day to see if they pull a deal.

This is kind of hilarious. I was actually thinking of caving this time (I only have Hero of the Kingdom), because I thought surely they wouldn't extend it after the 1 hour left mark. But I vastly underestimated the desperation of IG.

This new bundle has too many repeats for me to bite.  It's too bad too cuz I really want to buy a bundle since most have been repeats.  I'm going through bundle buying withdraw and I need a good one to stop the shakes.

This new bundle has too many repeats for me to bite. It's too bad too cuz I really want to buy a bundle since most have been repeats. I'm going through bundle buying withdraw and I need a good one to stop the shakes.
Well, Humble has a new weekly in about 2 hours. Hang in there!

WIth only a half-hour to go, the Crapsule bundle got extended again!

Another day to see if they pull a deal.

This is kind of hilarious. I was actually thinking of caving this time (I only have Hero of the Kingdom), because I thought surely they wouldn't extend it after the 1 hour left mark. But I vastly underestimated the desperation of IG.
Haha, they got me. I bit at about 45 minutes. I figured that was it. No repeats for me, so it's a good bundle, I just figured they'd have to do something. If they wanted a give away to the highest contributor I don't understand why they didn't just say they'd calculate the winner after a week and then they'd be free to add gifting or happy hour or whatever specials they wanted after that.

bread's done
Back