[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

There's an English patch for the free version. It just translates the menus and such but you'll be able to get by with it.

It doesn't translate any dialog but somehow I doubt anyone is playing a panty flash fighting game for the story.

There's an English patch for the free version. It just translates the menus and such but you'll be able to get by with it.

It doesn't translate any dialog but somehow I doubt anyone is playing a panty flash fighting game for the story.
I only play it for the articles
of undergarments
rimshot.jpg

Happy hour. Anyone wanna split the Supreme bundle?
Another one? Hah, called it.

Surprising they did another so soon though, they have a pretty good amount of sales. Guess they have a certain high amount of keys and need to sell the rest.

As for a split, if no one in the thread bites, I believe there's a thread in the Trading section, so you'd have more luck there. If that doesn't work, there's a Steam Group called GroupBuys that does splits, feel free to post there. Here's the link -> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions, they're a good group, I just would recommend CAG first because of the built-in rep system.

Edit: The Happy Hour ends in 6 hours and they're at 14k sales, I'm guessing the magic number is 20k.

Also, I can't find the topic in the Trading section or Master Lists. I could have swore it existed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanguard Princess is worth it for the cards, but the game itself is terrible. If you have a 360 or PS3 I'd suggest playing Arcana Heart 3 instead, much better game with a similar concept.

EDIT: Apparently the 360 version is EU/JP only..
Or Arcana Heart (1) you PS3 elitist. The PS2 version of Arcana Heart 2 was reportedly a bad port. Weird though that 360 Arcana Heart 3 was released in EU but not NA.

Kinda wish Japan would start taking over the world just so I'd have enough of a push to learn Japanese.
Don't you remember the '80s?

The bundle still has 15 days left. You think they'll lower the average for the next HH or no?

Predicting Indie Gala is like Mooby predicting any future bundle.

This. The current set up is like their standard set up for the last few months. They've gone higher a few times and lower like once or twice. That said, once they stick to a price it's rare they lower it during the life of the bundle. It's happened I think 3 times and it was more of a glitch/error than them lowering it on purpose.

This. The current set up is like their standard set up for the last few months. They've gone higher a few times and lower like once or twice. That said, once they stick to a price it's rare they lower it during the life of the bundle. It's happened I think 3 times and it was more of a glitch/error than them lowering it on purpose.
Alright, you've convinced me and my wallet. I'll send you my money now. :p

I wish we knew what the doorways bonuses were. I want to want this bundle but I need to know.

If all you need is Doorways, I'd hold off until a complete bundle. There are 2 more chapters that haven't been released yet.
Chapter 3 and 4 are promised at some point in the next year but no guarantee they will be all bundled together. There will be an option to purchase them separately as released and they will be released one by one.

Doorways HH now in effect for the next 2 hours!
Forgot to thank you. I can't like your post because of the annoying quota, but thank you.

Or Arcana Heart (1) you PS3 elitist. The PS2 version of Arcana Heart 2 was reportedly a bad port. Weird though that 360 Arcana Heart 3 was released in EU but not NA.

Don't you remember the '80s?
I've heard about AH1, I honestly didn't know there were sequels.

Also, it's hard to remember a decade I was unfortunately, not even born in (born in '90, a year too late). But I hear it was a crazy time.

Oh, good, another Cognition situation.
Yeah, and Cognition also got rid of their loyalty discount (so full-price either way). It's why I couldn't even take a free key for one of the episodes.

Most likely, I'm not going to sell my Doorways key, just leave it unredeemed until the new eps come out and some sort of loyalty program is put in place, the additional episodes see a sale, or they have a good enough sale on the whole package (I'll just sell the key to someone in that situation).

Man, Doorways sucks. I wanted the bundle solely for that game, and all it turned out to be was a hopping in the dark simulator. The game's so dark and the graphics are so poor it's nearly impossible to tell what the hell you're doing.

Man, Doorways sucks. I wanted the bundle solely for that game, and all it turned out to be was a hopping in the dark simulator. The game's so dark and the graphics are so poor it's nearly impossible to tell what the hell you're doing.
Hopping in the Dark may actually be a better title than "Doorways". I think you're onto something.

That's odd.. seeing as how Blindside is pretty much the same thing. I mean with Blindside.. the whole point of the game is you can't see anything, and you have to use your ears to navigate through the whole game.

nice gif but it doesnt answer my question, I see no difference in the pricing between the happy hour and non happy hour times
Check out my thread (link in the OP) and I explain how HH works and how we're able to get cheaper pricing. I have Doorways bundles for $2 right now using the HH pricing/bonuses.

I did too, but my steam key for Party of Sin was already used. I am only at 375 steam games (fake console CAG). I need MORE!
They were good enough to replace the used key today. I have gone from 375 to 400 games in two days. I think I have a problem.

Check out my thread (link in the OP) and I explain how HH works and how we're able to get cheaper pricing. I have Doorways bundles for $2 right now using the HH pricing/bonuses.
thank you, im just a tad bit new to the whole PC gaming thing. ive only had my laptop since christmas but im up to about 175 steam games but only recently started to use the bundle sites

During the happy hour HIGH TIER gift purchases are discounted ( gifts are purchases made with the "Is it a gift" checkbox selected ) You have to do a NEW gift purchase during HappyHour time to take advantage of this offer ( even if you previously bought the current IG bundle ). Happy Hour is a moment during the bundle in which when you buy a HIGH TIER* gift, you have bonus (read as free) HIGH TIER* gift(s) whose numbers depend on when you ( and if you ) ALREADY purchased the bundle HIGH TIER* . If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle during the 1st week, during an Happy Hour you'll be able to purchase 1 gift and receive 1 + 3 gifts. If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle after the 1st week, you'd receive 1+2 HIGH TIER* gifts. If you didn't purchase yet the HIGH TIER* bundle, you'd get 1+1 HIGH TIER* gifts. Remember to check the GIFT checkbox to get advantage of HappyHour. * If the sale has 2 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 2. If the sale has 3 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 3. "Weekly" bundles ( lasts only 7 days or less ) does NOT have HappyHour.

OK.  I've heard enough to be talked out of Doorways, leaving the IG Doorways with only one game that isn't a repeat.  Anyone grab that bundle and not want Unhack on Desura?

OK. I've heard enough to be talked out of Doorways, leaving the IG Doorways with only one game that isn't a repeat. Anyone grab that bundle and not want Unhack on Desura?
I'll sell you Unhack for only $2 :)

Also, Doorways HH got extended for 24 hours... I feel bad... seems like they are really struggling to sell night hop simulator.

During the happy hour HIGH TIER gift purchases are discounted ( gifts are purchases made with the "Is it a gift" checkbox selected ) You have to do a NEW gift purchase during HappyHour time to take advantage of this offer ( even if you previously bought the current IG bundle ). Happy Hour is a moment during the bundle in which when you buy a HIGH TIER* gift, you have bonus (read as free) HIGH TIER* gift(s) whose numbers depend on when you ( and if you ) ALREADY purchased the bundle HIGH TIER* . If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle during the 1st week, during an Happy Hour you'll be able to purchase 1 gift and receive 1 + 3 gifts. If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle after the 1st week, you'd receive 1+2 HIGH TIER* gifts. If you didn't purchase yet the HIGH TIER* bundle, you'd get 1+1 HIGH TIER* gifts. Remember to check the GIFT checkbox to get advantage of HappyHour. * If the sale has 2 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 2. If the sale has 3 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 3. "Weekly" bundles ( lasts only 7 days or less ) does NOT have HappyHour.
Unless they're sponsored by Capsule Computers, in which case all the rules go out the window.

At least this makes it a 100% no-brainer to skip this bundle: there's no sane bonus that they can add that'd make me want this bundle now.

bread's done
Back