[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

New Monday bundle: Crystal Story 2 (Desura), Tobe's Vertical Adventure, C-Rush, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, and the omnipresent Valley Without Wind 1 & 2.
Translated from Moobynese.

I already have C-Rush and Valley Without Wind's double pack (Groupees Clash 2, and Indie Gala Limited, respectively). Are Crystal Story 2 and Manhattan Project worth it? (Not expecting Tobe's Vertical Adventure to be... because it's called Tobe's Vertical Adventure).

On the bright side, this bundle looks better than last week's, though this week's bundle has the same amount of repeats for me as last week. C'mon Gala, I'm new, don't do this to me already :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheaplikeafox 3.0, on 07 Apr 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:
Updated OP.

This should be called Monday's Bag of Crap, AMIRITE?!?!?!?
RXiMY.gif

So apparently they lowered the price to $1.49. I guess Gala's got some sense after all. :bouncy:

Still undecided as to whether or not Crystal Quest 2 (which has a version up on Newgrounds -> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633268) and the increasingly bundled Manhattan Project are worth asking price.
Brah those are the two i'm looking at. RPG maker looking games always get my blood pumping!!! Though I do have to say this looks better than the usual of those type of games. I keep skipping on the Duke game too, looks ok....but not sure as I'd probably pick it up in an IndieGala/Groupees bundle. Not the worst price ever though I may try Crystal Quest 2 though to see if it's worth much!

So, it's like $1.49 for the alternate first 24 hours or maybe not including the first hour?  Even the email they sent out said $1.89 for the first 24 hours. I want my 40¢ back.

So, it's like $1.49 for the alternate first 24 hours or maybe not including the first hour? Even the email they sent out said $1.89 for the first 24 hours. I want my 40¢ back.
Buy the above deal, it is 50% off, but check the math! You get an extra 60 cents off, total score right!?!

Translated from Moobynese.
I'm going to have to take exception with this terminology. Moobynese appears to represent a Mooby culture (*shudders*), whereas dropping the ending vowel and going with Moobese indicates a language. Which, frankly, I'm not sure we want either. ;)

So, it's like $1.49 for the alternate first 24 hours or maybe not including the first hour? Even the email they sent out said $1.89 for the first 24 hours. I want my 40¢ back.
You're ok, it's $1.89 again now.

IG changes their prices more times than they change their undies. Being Italian, that's apparently more than twice a day.

fuck ing assholes, paid 1.89 for this crap monday. now waiting for their bundles to include lube before buying.

So Doorways AND Supreme are set to end in about 12 hours (about an hour apart), so expect a new bundle (or two) tomorrow. Then again, IndieGala is the king of extending their timers, so you never know. Honestly, I'm kind of excited considering how crappy Humble turned out this week. Here's hoping. :bouncy:

So Doorways AND Supreme are set to end in about 12 hours (about an hour apart), so expect a new bundle (or two) tomorrow. Then again, IndieGala is the king of extending their timers, so you never know. Honestly, I'm kind of excited considering how crappy Humble turned out this week. Here's hoping. :bouncy:
Sad day when you are excited about Gala. This last month has been sort of lame with the capsule overload and Supreme and Doorways, but let's hope they have something better on the horizon.

Well, I was kinda right. Doorways is over, but Supreme got extended another 4 days. I guess they didn't want to start the bundle on a Friday? Who knows. Either way, hopefully we'll see a new one next week (in addition to Every Monday 4).

What's saddest is that, according to the url, this is the current main bundle.

At least it's only $1.49. That said, the screenshots Fox posted for RTMI2 scare me too much to go in.

Supreme's only around less than a day more at least. The Gala rep posted on Reddit Game Deals about it being less than 24 hours now so.. I'm inclined to believe them this time.

I have a Limited Edition of Bad Rats to sell you for the low, low price of $65
Does it have cards?

Also, generally the rep doesn't post until they're going to end it for real due to Reddit's uptight policy about that sort of stuff. (Only allowed to repost deals under certain circumstances like game unlocks, 24 hours left or Happy Hour). So I'm assuming they'd rather end it than incur "Reddit's revenge" or something. :p

Since these are on Steam now I'll think I'll pick up the pair... Also a little nostalgic about Darkstone....played it back in the day but I'm sure...as seeing from the videos that it's very dated.
Last night - I got in on this Bundle, as well.

Couldn't pass it up, for $1.49 - given what I was missing.

So Supreme's officially dead (yeah I'm only going by the rep's post to Reddit from now on). We'll see how long the Mysterious Island bundle is around once the timer for the price increase goes away.

I bought it because.. the two island games look neat and their bundle on Steam is $15 (so $1.50 in a 90% off sale). So hopefully the new Monday bundle is good too so I can get another bundle fix. :bouncy:

Monday bundle gets switched out in 40 minutes, and the Mysterious Bundle is only supposed to be around another 2 days (had a feeling it'd be short because no games to unlock). So two new bundles from Gala this week, hopefully. Crossing my fingers for a bundle as good as Monday 1.

Edit: Monday 3 got extended two hours because... wynaut?

Because Indie Gala, dear. Calling it now, within a month, the Monday bundles are going to be starting on Wednesday.

Of the next week.
I'd believe it. The current Monday bundle is gone now, by the way.. without a replacement. Now they just have Mysterious up, I think it's the lowest amount of bundles they've had at once in over a month.

The current Monday bundle is gone now, by the way.. without a replacement.
Maaaan, somebody needs to step up on the bundle front already. The last one I bought (that I actually wanted, anyway, I penny-locked the current main Humble Bundle just in case the bonuses were good) was on March 27th.

I need my fix, man.

Guess I'll take a look and see if any of the games I've never heard of in the new Bundle Stars are worth $5 (hahano).

bread's done
Back