[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I hope you realize you're just making it easier on those console peasants to slowly round up the PC threads and quietly dispose of them.
Anytime more than one of the gets together they start a PS4 vs. Xbone and WiiU sucks circle jerk so I ain't worried bout nothing.

Fun fact of the day - Every Monday has outsold Last Dream heartily and it's only been live for a little over a day.

Anytime more than one of the gets together they start a PS4 vs. Xbone and WiiU sucks circle jerk so I ain't worried bout nothing.

Fun fact of the day - Every Monday has outsold Last Dream heartily and it's only been live for a little over a day.
b92f66c2223481e1ad567ae752932502.jpg

"Did we mention that the key for Scourge: Outbreak unlocks also The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2, which is no longer available on Steam?"

Expect it's available since it was added to Scourge Outbreak buyers, right? :D

"Did we mention that the key for Scourge: Outbreak unlocks also The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2, which is no longer available on Steam?"

Was it? I don't see either of those in my Library. :evil:

Wish those jerks would have told me this when it was 1.99!!!!

Yeah, that was pretty shady of them to wait until the cheap price is gone to let people know.

Yeah, it's going to suck if we don't at least get 11th hour.
11th Hour is a pretty weak game if I remember. Some of those puzzles were damn near impossible when I played back in 97 or so. I remember that stupid chess game one....I think it takes 89 moves or something....was torture....and the weak story....best part was the FMVs which were cheesy as heck.

Yeah, that was pretty shady of them to wait until the cheap price is gone to let people know.

Yeah, it's going to suck if we don't at least get 11th hour.
11th Hour is a pretty weak game if I remember. Some of those puzzles were damn near impossible when I played back in 97 or so. I remember that stupid chess game one....I think it takes 89 moves or something....was torture....and the weak story....best part was the FMVs which were cheesy as heck.
It aged extremely poorly. The controls on that and 7th Guest are so bad and outdated. It's not worth bothering.

So uh.. I played Scourge: Outbreak for a couple hours, and it sucks. Be glad if you skipped the monday bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Indie Gala Friday Special Bundle - $1.89 for the first 24 hours

• Humans Must Answer (Steam)
  • Paranormal State: Poison Spring Collector's Edition (Steam)
  • FootLOL: Epic Fail League (Steam)
  • DIVO (Steam)
  • 4 Elements (Steam)
  • 12 Labours of Hercules (Desura) (Greenlight)
  • Potato Man Seeks the Troof (Desura) (Greenlit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person that sees an old guy talking about potatoes in the clip for Hercules? Am I also the only person who continued to watch the entire video for the 3 seconds of "gameplay" at the end? That Hercules game sure does look great....

Still don't have Paranormal State key. Guess they try to get someone get off it cheap from bundle instead of waitning :D
I don't think anyone received their key. They claimed they sent out a small batch of keys, but I bet that's bs.
Funny how they can issue keys to gala but not people they promised them to
Someone go start a shit storm in the paranormal state forum
I'm trying but everyone on that Paranormal Research Society Steam group you were supposed to join is a fucking Pollyanna with their head up their ass. 'Let's be patient' 'Thank you for your hard work'. Ugh. Needs more shit stirrers over there. Not like they will care. They got what they wanted already.

I agree with Spoder I think their 'small batch of keys sent out' is a crock. I've yet to see a single person claim to have gotten one. There's a difference between slow progress and no progress. I've seen a few other developers take a few days and get through a crazy backlog of several thousand keys to hand out. They complained a little but they got it done. These guys aren't even trying.

Then some asshat in the group goes 'If you're tired of waiting you can buy it in the Indie Gala'.

MAN, FUNK DAT! :twoguns: :bomb: :evil:

I'm trying but everyone on that Paranormal Research Society Steam group you were supposed to join is a fucking Pollyanna with their head up their ass. 'Let's be patient' 'Thank you for your hard work'. Ugh. Needs more shit stirrers over there. Not like they will care. They got what they wanted already.

I agree with Spoder I think their 'small batch of keys sent out' is a crock. I've yet to see a single person claim to have gotten one. There's a difference between slow progress and no progress. I've seen a few other developers take a few days and get through a crazy backlog of several thousand keys to hand out. They complained a little but they got it done. These guys aren't even trying.

Then some asshat in the group goes 'If you're tired of waiting you can buy it in the Indie Gala'.

MAN, FUNK DAT! :twoguns: :bomb: :evil:
They are all probably fans of the shitty tv show.

I only have one game in this bundle - I'm in. I'll try my hand a some card selling. 

I do own 4 Elements though and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a neat mashup of connect-3 and hidden object. So if you like either of those, you should check it out.

I only have one game in this bundle - I'm in. I'll try my hand a some card selling.

I do own 4 Elements though and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a neat mashup of connect-3 and hidden object. So if you like either of those, you should check it out.
Damn you, hal...you might have just found the chink in my armor...

Will second this, I've enjoyed 4 Elements a lot, and it does some different things with the match 3 formula that I think make it worth playing even if you have a few in your backlog (which let's be honest, you know you do).

bread's done
Back